What Penis characteristic matters most to you?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do quite like heavy 'cummers' :yumyum:
Me too!

If I'm with a guy, I'm down for playing with whatever he's got.
Me too. But it's having some preferences that make it exciting to see a new one. Will it have some of my favorite traits? Until I see it, who knows? Still, if it's not exactly (or remotely) as I fantasized, I'm not disappointed. I've been stunned, but never disappointed.

BOOOOOOOM!!!
Hahaha! One of my best friends says this for emphasis pretty often. It made me a little less homesick to see it here.

Clean, smooth, not hairy

Attractive penises seem more attractive to me when they are on attractive bodies

Good ratio between length and girth... not too fat or thin looking

Uncut or cut, doesn't matter

Curves and veins are fine also

Too much pubic hair or body hair turns me off
Okaaay. But this is not the describe-your-fantasy-dick thread. :tongue: I find your description very interesting, and I'm sure I'm not alone. However, can you please tell us which of these is your favorite?

Pre-cum...yes please...always turns me on.
Ditto, Girl. Preach it.

Pre-cum is nice until you're trying to keep a condom on! (x_x)
Spoil-sport. Better to go get tested and be monogamous then. Copius precum tastes and feels so good, there's no way I'd prefer to have a condom in the way if it can be eliminated.

A great belly... or rather, "great" as in "fantabulous," not as in "large."

The abdomen above it can make or break the appearance of a penis. A great dick is overshadowed by a belly above it. A smaller dick can be beautifully framed by a set of great abs.
You know, I rather like a little bit of tummy. I like when there's a little dip above the pubic mound, and then a tiny, little pouch of a tummy. So cute! The dip is my favorite part, and I think it frames a gorgeous penis (like my husband's) perfectly.

Well, no. That's not what I asked. :smile:

Girthy! (the more the better)
Smooth
Straight or with an up-curve
Big, well defined head
Shaved or at least very trimmed
a true 6" will bottom out on me... so length isn't terribly important.

Oh and it should really be attached to someone brilliant :) That never hurts.
But what characteristic is your favorite. THAT's what I'm after. Thanks for your contribution so far, though. getting the description of someone's ideal penis is always interesting too. Still, I hope you'll come back and answer the question about your favorite trait. Please narow it down to one or two.

I'm glad there's some girls out there who think a lot of precum is the best trait! ...I like that I've got at least one winning category to some!
:wink:

Never had much pre-cum, but interesting to know girls like it.
My husband doesn't either. He's dry as bone. It's my favorite thing, but obviously not a deal-breaker.

Thanks for the great and informative topic, AE.
Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

I liked trimmed with no loose hairs, but not completely shaved.
Cut.
Mostly smooth, not totally.
Straight.
Large head.
Good length and girth, def not long and thin.
Nice abs help.
But what trait matters most to you? So many of you ladies are giving me wonderful, intriguing lists, but not answering my question. I think it's my fault for including some of my other favorite traits in my OP, but I did mention which one of those was most critical. Now I hope you'll come back and do the same if you get a moment. Thanks.:smile:

That it's in working condition ...& clean!
I think that's a given, along with liking the person to whom it is attached. Now that it's clean and hard, what are you hoping to see? What penis characteristic matters most to you? No more copping out, mister!:tongue:

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sounds like me...only I am Asian....

Clean, smooth, not hairy

Attractive penises seem more attractive to me when they are on attractive bodies

Good ratio between length and girth... not too fat or thin looking

Uncut or cut, doesn't matter

Curves and veins are fine also

Too much pubic hair or body hair turns me off

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A great belly... or rather, "great" as in "fantabulous," not as in "large."

The abdomen above it can make or break the appearance of a penis. A great dick is overshadowed by a belly above it. A smaller dick can be beautifully framed by a set of great abs.

This is the kind of answer that makes LPSG a better than average forum. You've made a good point Not Punny. I have recently begun to notice that I'm getting a slight belly, and it's a bit depressing to be honest. I've had a good hard flat tummy all my life. I used to think it was just because I've had an active life and don't over-eat, but starting to lose my tight abs got me wondering what's changed. And, I recently realised what's happening: I'm not having enough sex!

What a thing to admit. But there you are. It's true. My wife's sex drive is pretty much gone and our fucks are now few and far between. Naturally my tummy muscles aren't getting the exercise they need. So Not Punny's observation that a nice flat tummy 'frames' a cock and shows it off well is a good one. I guess a defined 6 pack sends the message 'this guy fucks!', which is probably more important than the size or shape of his cock.

But having said the above, it's still interesting to read about people's cock shape/size preferences.

Precum means 'I'm turned on by you'. I stream with the stuff when I'm really turned on.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it just doesnt seem all that important to enjoying a dick :confused:
maybe im missing something here lol

Oh I think it's pretty important, or it can be. A lot of pre-cum can reduce the amount of lube needed to accommodate a thick/large penis. Also it's kind of sexy, in the way that getting a woman super wet can be.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
some guilt attached answer : foreskin. flaccid or erect, a penis looks nice in a turtle neck. is also fun to play with :smile: feels really good :shysmile:

no guilt attached answer: pre-cum. an idea of my boy getting wet drives me crazy. even before he gets erect the wetness/shine is a dead give away he's on the way to happy.

important to over all aesthetics answer: even girth along the shaft.. if there is any variation i'd prefer a wider base than a wide mid-shaft.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it just doesnt seem all that important to enjoying a dick :confused:
maybe im missing something here lol
To me, it is extremely important. To me, it is the most important. That shiny wetness is the very first sign of how much I excite him, and I can smell it even before we begin to undress. My husband does not make any noticeable lube, and though I am extremely satisfied with our sex life, I do miss the sight, smell, feel and taste of a slobbering, hungry cock. It engages most of my senses. It is primal and raw. I don't neeed to have this for satisfaction, but I sure do like it a whole lot.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend is all about the pre-cum. I get hard and wet even if we're just kissing, and it really gives her an ego boost

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me, it is extremely important. To me, it is the most important. That shiny wetness is the very first sign of how much I excite him, and I can smell it even before we begin to undress. My husband does not make any noticeable lube, and though I am extremely satisfied with our sex life, I do miss the sight, smell, feel and taste of a slobbering, hungry cock. It engages most of my senses. It is primal and raw. I don't neeed to have this for satisfaction, but I sure do like it a whole lot.

Wow, you do know how to appreciate a dick. That's hot.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a nicely shaped cock- straight and uniform girth and color from base to head, no big curve, unshaven or untrimmed pubes, big veins are a plus, nicely shaped helmet head about the same girth as the shaft, large-ish piss slit and a good fit for my mouth and butt.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like a nicely shaped cock- straight and uniform girth and color from base to head, no big curve, unshaven or untrimmed pubes, big veins are a plus, nicely shaped helmet head about the same girth as the shaft, large-ish piss slit and a good fit for my mouth and butt.

Can someone please tell me what's attractive about a "piss slit"? I never hear women mention this on their penis wish lists.