What Penis characteristic matters most to you?

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can someone please tell me what's attractive about a "piss slit"? I never hear women mention this on their penis wish lists.

I wonder the same thing. I posted a "blowjob giver's" point of view photo of my plum and have gotten numerous comments like "hot big pee hole" and the like.

Only from dudes. I think piss slit is the grossest sounding term for it too. I dunno.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, you do know how to appreciate a dick. That's hot.
HAhaha! Thanks.

I like a nicely shaped cock- straight and uniform girth and color from base to head, no big curve, unshaven or untrimmed pubes, big veins are a plus, nicely shaped helmet head about the same girth as the shaft, large-ish piss slit and a good fit for my mouth and butt.
Thank you, but you missed the entire point. I'm not nearly as interested in anyone's laundry list of what makes a great penis as I am in WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE-MOST FAVORITE feature? The rest is nice to know, but not what I asked you about. Thank you though for your commentary so far. Please come back and answer the actual question when you get a chance.:smile:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I like a nicely shaped cock- straight and uniform girth and color from base to head, no big curve, unshaven or untrimmed pubes, big veins are a plus, nicely shaped helmet head about the same girth as the shaft, large-ish piss slit and a good fit for my mouth and butt.

That describes my cock perfectly.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is exactly what I do not want in this thread. I do not want a bunch of descriptions that do not prioritize a favorite trait, and a bunch of stroked egos telling us all that their penis has just been described as ideal by one person out of the 6.8 billion people in the world. There are already a bunch of threads here describing people's ideal cocks. In this one, a detailed description is very welcome, but I really am most interested in the one possible descriptor which would be your favorite. It's in the title, it's in the OP. Please, folks, put it in your answer. Thanks!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Notwithstanding some of the responses, this is a great thread. Very interesting to hear women's views on this, as I've often wondered about the specific likes behind the often-vague exclamations of approval. Thanks AlteredEgo for the OP!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HAhaha! Thanks.

Thank you, but you missed the entire point. I'm not nearly as interested in anyone's laundry list of what makes a great penis as I am in WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE-MOST FAVORITE feature? The rest is nice to know, but not what I asked you about. Thank you though for your commentary so far. Please come back and answer the actual question when you get a chance.:smile:

Oh......the most important thing is that it gets hard. Everything else is inconsequential if it can't get hard.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wanted to clarify my previous answer a little too. I said length and head shape (fat) before. Out of those 2 I favor length the most. I like enough length to hit the cul-de-sac & posterior fornix. It wasn't always that way, I'd never encountered anything but average penises until about 2 years ago so I didn't even know I liked that area stimulated nor had I ever had an orgasm from it (obviously). But now that area when stimulated with shallow hard grinding movements often brings about intense orgasms for me. I was thinking about it recently, and the sensation I can liken it to is how it would feel if you could put Tiger Balm back in that area but remove all the pain associated with using Tiger Balm on your lady bits. It's like a bright burning but oh-so-beautiful (ah, alliteration, how I love thee) feeling right before the climax hits. If that makes any sense. My best guess is that around 7 inches would do to hit that area (for me). So that would now be my favorite cock-teristic (cock characteristic).

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
A great belly... or rather, "great" as in "fantabulous," not as in "large."

The abdomen above it can make or break the appearance of a penis. A great dick is overshadowed by a belly above it. A smaller dick can be beautifully framed by a set of great abs.

I havn't posted this in awhile, Madom-Rouge has been getting all my love so, I want you I want you I want you

there glad I could post that

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to clarify my previous answer a little too. I said length and head shape (fat) before. Out of those 2 I favor length the most. I like enough length to hit the cul-de-sac & posterior fornix.

A little off-topic question here; but right before reaching my wife's CDS, it seems I have to work my was past a narrow region. Almost like a vagina within her vagina. Would you say that a fat mushroom head would have more difficulty entering the area, or does what I'm saying make any sense at all?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A little off-topic question here; but right before reaching my wife's CDS, it seems I have to work my was past a narrow region. Almost like a vagina within her vagina. Would you say that a fat mushroom head would have more difficulty entering the area, or does what I'm saying make any sense at all?

It makes sense. I guess it would when that occurs, but it doesn't seem to a big prob for us.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...right before reaching my wife's CDS, it seems I have to work my was past a narrow region.

Damned typo, that was supposed to be "...right before reaching my wife's CDS, it seems I have to work my WAY past a narrow region."

It makes sense. I guess it would when that occurs, but it doesn't seem to a big prob for us.

Thanks for the info! I'm glad it made sense anyway. I was paying attention to that narrow space this morning and for some reason this time it wasn't there at all.

Maybe that's one of the reasons a fat mushroomy head is so appealing? It seems to be the perfect filler for that deep chamber once it's in.

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My preferences are:

1 Thick and girthy is good.

2 Length not so important, 6 to 7 inches does it for me.

3 Nice straight shaft or slight curve is ok.

4 Head size to be in proportion to size of shaft

5 Prefer a foreskin, something extra to play with.

6 Well groomed, clean and trimmed.

7 Good sized pair of nice tight balls.

8 Precum is really hot too

9 Like them to shoot well

10 Attached to a nice fella.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Curve to a side (not too much), Downward curve, thicker in the center, but points upward(while curving downward), nice to be slightly bent fatter on one side than the other, long foreskin, smaller head. over 11" (wish it was 16 inch). oh and the colour could also be interesting. it must have character