What penis pills work?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was thinking about getting the prosolution pills.

Good. Don't carry out your thoughts.

Welcome aboard newbie. Feel free to use the search function of the site, and read through a few of the gazillion "do pills work" threads.

Save your money. Stretch using free techniques first.
If you want to spend money, buy a Pro Extender or similar or a pump.

CRT755

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been sent loads of e-mail trying to sell me these they just can't work who is going to take them to court and say look my cock is just the same size as before??

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question constantly "pops up" here, pun intended. I think just a little commonsense should prevail. For a start, how on earth could anyone develope a drug that would simple effect one single part of the body? Please dont mention artificial hormones or the natives of the Umbopo continent accidenly found that eating the leaves from the Okey Cokey biscuit barrel tree enlarged their tools to unbelievable dimensions because ita all been done before.
As mentioned the only things that those pills will enlarge is the bank accounts of the dross that sell them.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I overdosed on penis-enlargement pills and now my penis is 200 inches long!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was thinking about getting the prosolution pills.

the "short" answer is none.

The "long" answer: NONE are endorsed in the USDA by the FDA as a method to enlarge your penis. At BEST, they've got the same components in the botanical health suppliments. Worst case: toxic.

rwdatares

1st Like
Media
Penis pills make your errection bigger, not your penis. The companies selling them state this on the sites! There are always 2 elements to them. 1) a libido effect.
2) a vasilator effect
They all contain similar botanicals that do this. They do work, but only on the errection. Got it?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The way that the FDA has set things up now there is no such thing as a PE pill that can have any effect on a cellular level. In order to market a "pill" it has to be classified as a "supplement" by the FDA. If it has any effect on a cellular level which is necessary for permanent enlargement, it is classified as a drug which would require a prescription.

Sorry,
There is nothing in the United States that will enlarge a penis that is available over the counter.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

I've heard that 50mg of gullibility combined with 100mg of self-delusion works wonders when washed down with a big glass of stupid.

Last edited:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard that 50mg of gullibility combined with 100mg of self-delusion works wonders when washed down with a big glass of stupid.

Funny that, it's what keeps me going back into the chat room. *laugh* No, it's seriously the few good folk I met there. But it did feel like that at first. :tongue: