What people are thinking at the gym

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
"That old fuck wad in the yellow shorts looks like Hickboy. Sounds like him too"

Odd that you should choose that color. I don't own a single thread of yellow clothing. I do have one yellow guitar, and pale yellow pillowcases for my body pillows, but no yellow britches. There is a yellow shirt hanging in the back of my closet, unworn. I don't think it would look good on me.

I'm rambling. Somebody stop me.

Last edited:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Odd that you should choose that color. I don't own a single thread of yellow clothing. I do have one yellow guitar, and pale yellow pillowcases for my body pillows, but no yellow britches. There is a yellow shirt hanging in the back of my closet, unworn. I don't think it would look good on me.

I'm rambling. Somebody stop me.

I didn't pick the color. I was referring to the old geezer at the end of Cal's cartoon. It was an obviously futile attempt at humor though nothing malicious was intended, I can assure you. I would never pick yellow for you, by the way, as it would clash with your red guitar or lapping tongue. You know you were kinda rambling which may be a sign of something more serious unless, of course, its nothing. But you might want to have it checked or forget about it as it'll probably go away. Anyhow, yeah. Good talking to you Hick.:smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look at the girl's butts when they wear really tight pants or shorts. I can't help it. I'm usually thinking, "Wow she has a really nice ass. Damn, did anyone see me staring at her ass? Oh darnit I looked again! Why do I keep doing that?! I wonder if she noticed. Are my cheeks turning red? I'll just stare into this mirror- doh, it's reflected in there too!"

Etc.

It only happens at the gym, too. It's like I'm channeling a teenage boy's horny spirit.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I look at the girl's butts when they wear really tight pants or shorts. I can't help it. I'm usually thinking, "Wow she has a really nice ass. Damn, did anyone see me staring at her ass? Oh darnit I looked again! Why do I keep doing that?! I wonder if she noticed. Are my cheeks turning red? I'll just stare into this mirror- doh, it's reflected in there too!"

Etc.

It only happens at the gym, too. It's like I'm channeling a teenage boy's horny spirit.
If that's acceptable male-behaviour, I need to join a gym. Sadly, I think I'd be slapped and for once - probably deserve it. :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If that's acceptable male-behaviour, I need to join a gym. Sadly, I think I'd be slapped and for once - probably deserve it. :tongue:

LOL, it's not acceptable female behavior! It's a good thing I go to a gym where very few women dress like that. :tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, it's not acceptable female behavior! It's a good thing I go to a gym where very few women dress like that. :tongue:
Perhaps it's not acceptable, but you are privileged. You have an excuse to be in the female changing-room, for example. :tongue: I think they would see through my lipstick and mini-skirt disguise.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps it's not acceptable, but you are privileged. You have an excuse to be in the female changing-room, for example. :tongue: I think they would see through my lipstick and mini-skirt disguise.

:lmao:

Hilarious visual!

I go into "locker room mode" in the locker room and don't even look in the direction of any lady changing her clothes. The temporary possession only occurs in the weight room. Maybe it's all the testosterone in the air. Who knows? :shrug:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Etc.

The older I get, the more I stare. Still channeling the horny teenage boy's spirit, though. Just less abashed.

I try to be discreet. :redface:

BTW, I have a huge crush on my yoga instructor.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't pick the color. I was referring to the old geezer at the end of Cal's cartoon. It was an obviously futile attempt at humor though nothing malicious was intended, I can assure you. I would never pick yellow for you, by the way, as it would clash with your red guitar or lapping tongue. You know you were kinda rambling which may be a sign of something more serious unless, of course, its nothing. But you might want to have it checked or forget about it as it'll probably go away. Anyhow, yeah. Good talking to you Hick.:smile:

I also have a purple/dayglo orange burst guitar that will make people puke when they look at it under blacklight. Good talking too too.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:lmao:

Hilarious visual!

I go into "locker room mode" in the locker room and don't even look in the direction of any lady changing her clothes. The temporary possession only occurs in the weight room. Maybe it's all the testosterone in the air. Who knows? :shrug:
I don't think it's the testosterone - I think you just enjoy looking at lady-butts without being caught. I can understand that. :biggrin1: Seriously though, when someone is wearing tight shorts or whatever, it can be hard not to look. You tell yourself not to look and as a result, do. 'Tis curiosity, I suppose.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think it's the testosterone - I think you just enjoy looking at lady-butts without being caught. I can understand that. :biggrin1: Seriously though, when someone is wearing tight shorts or whatever, it can be hard not to look. You tell yourself not to look and as a result, do. 'Tis curiosity, I suppose.
Here is the line if you get caught. "I was just admiring the amazing drive you have and was curious to see how you do it." :rolleyes:

With that said you know and they know you were looking at their ass. :eek:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the line if you get caught. "I was just admiring the amazing drive you have and was curious to see how you do it." :rolleyes:

With that said you know and they know you were looking at their ass. :eek:
As I don't go to a gym, the 'drive' part doesn't really work. :tongue: I usually avoid all bottom-viewing in the supermarket queue.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Etc.

Except boys staring at a woman's ass are not thinking anything... the blood's not flowing to their brains...