What percent of women are pillow princesses?

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Valley of the Sun Mobile Home Park (United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering where many of you think women you've been with fall would be considered a pillow princess (never initiate, never reciprocate oral, never want to be on top, never suggest position changes, generally want you to make them orgasm but your orgasm is up to you, etc.).

I've been with about 20 women - less than four ever initiated (in any sense) and about 5 of them never did much more than lay there. About 4 of 20 of these girls I was with in long-term relationships and none of them really came out of their pillow-princess shell.

I'm wondering if I've just picked a lot of selfish/inexperienced women or if most women are this way.

EDIT: Part of me wonders if this is how it is... current girlfriend says that no other guy she has ever been with seemed to have a problem with her sexual prowess. So wondering if I just have some outlandish expectations or everyone else just is happy with a pillow princess.

Last edited:

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe they just aren't very sexual naturally or are not comfortable with it.
I'm not asking why they are pillow princesses, I'm asking what percent of girls that you've been with fit this description.

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No never been with what you call a "pillow princess" never heard that tearm before
Really? I thought that was a pretty common term.

And you're lucky to have had 5 girls that don't fit the description!

Reactions: Hatt_101

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? I thought that was a pretty common term.

And you're lucky to have had 5 girls that don't fit the description!
Ya I never heard it before I actually thought you made up the term. But ya none of the girls I've been with fit that description

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Have only been with one woman who could come close to that description and that was only after a bit of time. Some miscommunication and compatibility issues after we both changed. Even with that though, she still initiated sex about as much as i did. Then again my pool of experiences wouldn't be considered all that expansive anyway. :p

With that said, most if not all have enjoyed and initiated sex as much an sometimes more than i. (Shrugs)

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have only been with one woman who could come close to that description and that was only after a bit of time. Some miscommunication and compatibility issues after we both changed. Even with that though, she still initiated sex about as much as i did. Then again my pool of experiences wouldn't be considered all that expansive anyway. :p

With that said, most if not all have enjoyed and initiated sex as much an sometimes more than i. (Shrugs)
Only after a bit of time? As in, she wasn't like that to begin with?

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe I am misconstruing a bit. I don't know if I've been with someone that absolutely only lays there and makes no noise like they are dead... but most women I've been with seem very, very timid. Maybe our sex drives and kinky levels are just total opposites. I can't remember any of the girls, except maybe one, that would even remotely initiate oral.

D

deleted992152

Just one - thankfully now nothing more than a regretful bad memory ! lol

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems that the general consensus is that most women are not a pillow princess. So I am not sure if I have some odd memories and/or high expectations or if they generally are/were boring.

I have been told, at least twice, that I am sexually intimidating. I am not sure exactly what that means. I think I just really like sex and maybe a bit wild by some people's standards.