What Percentage Of "straight" Guys Hook Up With Men?

i_ren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Curious to know what percentage (best guess/estimate) you all think that men who identify as "straight," hook up with men. Also, if you identify as "straight" and have hooked up with another guy, why? No judgment, just curious. :)

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A recent study claims only 48% of Gen Zs interviewed identified themselves as "exclusively straight". Due to gay stigma declining, this figure keeps falling all the time as each generation comes through.

Personally, I have had sex with so many so called "straight guys" that I don't even put any value to these particular labels anymore.

I think most people are actually a shade of bisexual. It's simply easier to conform to a heteronormative society by claiming to be straight when really they enjoy sex regardless of gender.

JohnT23

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Umm...if you're sexually attracted to both men and women, doesn't that my you bisexual by definition?

What if I’m just horny and hook up with a woman? How does this fit your narrative? It wouldn’t change how I identify myself. I wouldn’t even consider myself bisexual.

Reactions: MilfBanger78

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What if I’m just horny and hook up with a woman? How does this fit your narrative? It wouldn’t change how I identify myself. I wouldn’t even consider myself bisexual.
I'm just referring to the definition of "bisexual", which is generally considered to mean sexually attracted to both male and female.
I'm horny a lot, but I've never had any desire to hook up with a guy, because I'm heterosexual and am not sexually attracted to other males.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This kind of discussion always tends to break down for the same reason and it comes down to definitions.

For me, these are what I use:

Sexual Identity - How you define yourself.

Sexual Behavior - Who you have sex with.

Sexual Orientation - Who you are emotionally/mentally attracted/aroused by.

Generally speaking, people who are matched up in all three tend to have less conflict within themselves.

JohnT23

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just referring to the definition of "bisexual", which is generally considered to mean sexually attracted to both male and female.
I'm horny a lot, but I've never had any desire to hook up with a guy, because I'm heterosexual and am not sexually attracted to other males.

ive never hooked up with a female; however if I did, I don’t believe it would change my orientation.

I do have a question for you, how does a Straight man end up on the “Large Penis Support Group”?

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never hooked up with a female; however if I did, I don’t believe it would change my orientation.

I do have a question for you, how does a Straight man end up on the “Large Penis Support Group”?
IIRC, I was looking for some suggestions related to the challenges of a large guy with a petite woman. It's not "Gay/Bi Men's Large Penis Support Group". There are discussions for straight men. Of course, I quickly realized this site was primarily visited by gay or bi men. Still, I've communicated with some women (at least they claim to be straight females lol) on here.

Reactions: malakos

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

well. He might end up here looking for support about questions he has about having a large penis and interacting with women.

just saying....

Reactions: malakos

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s only one “you” on the planet. Celebrate who you are and don’t worry about fitting into a labeled slot.
I’ve discovered over the years that life is not the black and white world of our childhood; it’s mostly grey. Many people are uneasy in a grey world, they prefer strict lines of demarcation. It’s easier to live in an us versus them mentality instead of embracing those people around us who are different.
I give thanks for those different souls who have enriched my life.

Reactions: maroon1040

i_ren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A recent study claims only 48% of Gen Zs interviewed identified themselves as "exclusively straight". Due to gay stigma declining, this figure keeps falling all the time as each generation comes through.

Personally, I have had sex with so many so called "straight guys" that I don't even put any value to these particular labels anymore.

I think most people are actually a shade of bisexual. It's simply easier to conform to a heteronormative society by claiming to be straight when really they enjoy sex regardless of gender.

I agree with you and feel positive about gender/sexual fluidity increasing and stigma decreasing however, I am curious to know from a straight male perspective if they do consider themselves straight and find themselves to be only attracted to females, what would compel them to hook up with other males or why they choose to identify as straight. If it is about the sensation, dominance aspect...etc. I mean I’m sure there is some other thought processes that go into feeling/identifying that way. Not really trying to argue a point, but I posted this question to perhaps learn a new perspective. I have had multiple gay friends tell me that they have hooked up with a straight person quite often, but it is rare for a straight person to admit that they have hooked up with a man so I am just wondering if they identify as straight because of fear of stigma or if they just did it for the sake-of doing it just to experience something new.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you and feel positive about gender/sexual fluidity increasing and stigma decreasing however, I am curious to know from a straight male perspective if they do consider themselves straight and find themselves to be only attracted to females, what would compel them to hook up with other males or why they choose to identify as straight. If it is about the sensation, dominance aspect...etc. I mean I’m sure there is some other thought processes that go into feeling/identifying that way. Not really trying to argue a point, but I posted this question to perhaps learn a new perspective. I have had multiple gay friends tell me that they have hooked up with a straight person quite often, but it is rare for a straight person to admit that they have hooked up with a man so I am just wondering if they identify as straight because of fear of stigma or if they just did it for the sake-of doing it just to experience something new.