What Percentage Of "straight" Guys Hook Up With Men?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So are you from the school of thought that only 0 on the KInsey scale (Exclusively heterosexual) is properly described as straight? To balance that only 6 would be properly described as gay which leaves all of 1-5 under the label of bisexual? Or do you prefer other labels for the other points on the scale.

I completely agree that a man who has not capacity to be aroused with another man would not bother to do anything sexual with another man, whether because women were not available or otherwise.

But there are definitely a reasonable number of men whose romantic and sexual focus is on women, who will have relationships with women but not men and whose lifestyle is essentially straight, but do possess an ability to be aroused to some extent by other men. The problem, if one is a fan of labels, is what label to give them. To me, bisexual isn't quite right because, for me, it implies someone for whom the attraction to both sexes is sufficient that it would be possible to have a relationship with either. That doesn't mean the likelihood has to be 50:50, but the possibility should be there.
In short yes.

The scale is there to somewhat describe sexual attraction not potential relationship because not every person you're attracted to you want to have a relationship with.

As for the guys you described bisexuality is still a much better fit because being bi does not mean you have to have a relationship with the both sexes it just means you have the potential to be sexually attracted to both.

For example my best friend I've known her for 6 years I am closer with her than most anyone else I know she identifies as pansexual (sometimes she's says bi because people don't understand what pan means. But that neither here nor there.) In all the time I have known her she has only ever dated/had sex guys and is currently dating a guy. The way you would say it she would be straight invalidating that she knows she's pan. I know that she is attracted to women sexually and emotionally it just so happens that she has been dating guys.

If a guy were to say he was only into relationship with women buy she had a sexual attraction to men and on occasion has sex with men they are still bi. Being bi does not mean an equal attraction to both men and women it just means you are attracted to both.

I am a divorced man who was married for 32 years. I love women, love sex with women. I received a few BJ's from guys before I was married and after the divorce. Why, it was easy and every woman I've met since I've been single again is a pain in the ass so I don't want another relationship. I am not attracted to men, could not be "in love" with a man.
I got a new neighbor a few blocks away, after saying hello and talking I was pretty sure he was gay. Sure enough he said some things to let me know. I started fantasizing about sucking a big cock, just to see what it would be like. One day I bumped into him hiking and told him of my new desire. Turns out he has a rather large cut great looking cock and I've sucked him off a few times. He being gay would like more, he wanted to kiss and roll around in bed, said I am hot and he wants to fuck me, none of that is happening. There is something exciting about getting on my knees and servicing a big cock. That is all I desire. He is a good guy, discrete, respects my limits. Toss all the labels you want, I just find it fun to get naked and JO with a big cock in my mouth.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you touch or if you let yourself be touched by another penis, you are gay, unless you are interacting with a doctor, nurse or woman.

PS.: The reason why the doctor or nurse are touching your penis MUST be related to their job... Unless you are interacting with a female doctor/nurse, because then you are "safe".

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't believe labels.
I try on a shirt that says my size and its not - to big/small - hence lying labels.
Ask a question and the answer is usually the one the person being asked thinks you want to hear.
Questions asked usually get answers.
Ask the next generation how many have had sex, sex with boys, with girls and taken drugs and you'll get an answer but doubtfully true.
So my step brother is my jerk buddy, but he's got a wife and kids and still has regular sex with his wife but feels to the need to toss one off and what better way that with a mate - but his label would be 100% straight!
Just stop looking for labels and enjoy the sex, some of the best blow jobs I give are for married men, if they thought their label needed changing I;d be losing a few good cock sucking times.

Reactions: maxmax25