What percentage of the gay community would you say is "feminine"

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only really fem gays are the ones that do things like dump glitter on politicians.

Gives gays a bad rap.

Most society-adjusted gays are fairly normal. It's the ones that feel they have to go out and prove things instead of just living a normal life being gay that give the gay community as a whole a bad name.

Incredibly offensive comment right here. The politicians who got glittered deserved it. nIncredibly offensive and dumb first post, too. What do you mean by feminine? 1%? 25%? What things/activities/mannerisms are we talking about? High pitched voice? Likes Liza Minnelli? What? Let us never forget that it was drag queens, trannies, and nelly street kids who started the Stonewall Riots, all while people like this poster stood by and told the gays to be quiet and act "normal."

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only really fem gays are the ones that do things like dump glitter on politicians.

Gives gays a bad rap.

Most society-adjusted gays are fairly normal. It's the ones that feel they have to go out and prove things instead of just living a normal life being gay that give the gay community as a whole a bad name.

very ignorant post that sadly summarizes a not-uncommon view.

many feminine gay men, just like feminine straight men and feminine women of all orientations, are very intelligent, capable, and yes, "society-adjusted" people who deserve the modicum of respect that you would give to any decent human being, not absurd accusations that they have befouled the name of the entire "community."

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Incredibly offensive comment right here. The politicians who got glittered deserved it. nIncredibly offensive and dumb first post, too. What do you mean by feminine? 1%? 25%? What things/activities/mannerisms are we talking about? High pitched voice? Likes Liza Minnelli? What? Let us never forget that it was drag queens, trannies, and nelly street kids who started the Stonewall Riots, all while people like this poster stood by and told the gays to be quiet and act "normal."

Time to stop getting offended and start living our lives.

The world is an ugly place. It's becoming a lot more friendly to the gay community, but it will never be fully accepted unfortunately.

But why does everyone care about what other people think?

Just live your life and be glad you have the courage to do what makes you happy. It was liberating for me for sure when I did the same. But that hasn't stopped me from being a well adjusted member of society.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Time to stop getting offended and start living our lives.

The world is an ugly place. It's becoming a lot more friendly to the gay community, but it will never be fully accepted unfortunately.

But why does everyone care about what other people think?

Just live your life and be glad you have the courage to do what makes you happy. It was liberating for me for sure when I did the same. But that hasn't stopped me from being a well adjusted member of society.

Oh yeah: you're as "well adjusted" and "normal" as fuck. Color me impressed :rolleyes:

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media

Calm down, dude.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, and It didnt even occur to me as a possibility.

And let's not play games, please. You know very well what I mean by "feminine".

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Calm down, dude.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, and It didnt even occur to me as a possibility.

And let's not play games, please. You know very well what I mean by "feminine".

Why don't you just tell us what you mean by 'feminine,' instead of making us grasp at innuendos?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I find that I am constantly surprised by who is gay, and who is not.
The people I think are gay turn out to be straight, and vice versa.
The people who really are straight are looking for guys to jerk with, and the gay guys are attracted to a nice pair of jiggly boobs.
I am beginning to think we are who we are, by the minute.

The most heterosexual man I ever met was a bit on the feminine side. Go figure! Not the brute mechanic who brags about his pussy exploits or his "fake" big dick.:eek:

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
even i, a feminine man cannot say, i would say people take more note because of the fact that we are so obvious. i love my androgyny, i didn't always so but i love walking that line between genders now. :)