What percentage of women do you think enjoy fisting?

jimmyjohns33

Experimental Member
Media
Fisting and large insertions are a huge turn-on for me, but I have no idea how to find women that are into it.

In your experience, how common is it for women to like that kind of thing?

If it's rare, how should I go about finding a woman who like large insertions?

gliss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the girls I know are into fisting. It just seems like such a large insertion into the vagina; while the vagina is designed to stretch, it doesn't seem pleasurable (at least to my group of friends). Honestly, all I can think of is to go make a posting on craigslist :/

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assume we're not talking about OB/GYNs, right?

I simply cannot fathom pleasure from that, but then again, I've learned so much being on this site.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've seen some pretty hot fisting vids.. can't deny that it got me misty.

I'd try it with my man, but his hands are WAY too big for that, he'd tear something for sure, and that's just no fun. I like a lil pain with my pleasure, but not like that

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am into fisting. Started trying for it 6 years back, but its only last month my guy could fist me. check the pics in my album. Its the most satisfying sex I have.

But to asnswer u, the awareness about fisting as a full fleged sexual options is known to very few. It has to be slowly explored. My guess is one-tenth of women who enjoy real big dicks would have thought about it at least once. How many would try ? very few...as you need a like minded partner do it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wouldn't doubt that fisting can be 'romantic' or very intimate for a couple.. I know a lesbian who describes it as a way to bond physically.. being that it's the ultimate way for a woman to penetrate her female partner with her own actual body rather than a toy. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for a man to feel the same sense of closeness to a woman he loves by doing this with her.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've been the fister in several encounters. the process/act is not violent or degrading. done properly, with a connection to your partner, fisting is pushing boundaries and intimacies.

you have to be in touch/connected to your partner. like, you can't phone in fisting. ya have to be able to read, know when to push, know with to let the plateaus ride. when done with total regard for your partner ya hand really is swallowed up. all curled and snug. you can feel every muscle movement, breath, every heart beat.

is fisting for everyone? no.
would i enter into the act with an attitude of pussy destruction? hell, no.
have i had powerful moments with a receptive partner? yeah, and i count myself lucky to have been apart of the scene. :smile:

also.. some of the technique used to open a woman for fisting can be beneficial for women with larger than comfortable partners.

and according to my ex-girl, super relaxing. like, curl up in a happy ball and doze off at times.

eta: i never associate fisting with large insertion fetishes. the head space is so different for me.

Last edited:

this thread needs more Fade
*shuffles off to hir VM wall*

You rang? :biggrin1:

Fisting and large insertions are a huge turn-on for me, but I have no idea how to find women that are into it.

In your experience, how common is it for women to like that kind of thing?

If it's rare, how should I go about finding a woman who like large insertions?

As far as finding women that are into it, well, uh, you're on the internet. Search engine dat shit. Someone already mentioned Fetlife, which is my personal choice for kink. Another one that I know a fair few people use is Collar Me but that may dabble too far into the BDSM side for ya. Er, well, Fetlife might too, but I generally feel like FL is more welcoming/friendly.

How common is it? Uhm... I haven't the faintest fucking clue. I talk about sex to varying degrees with all my close friends, but I couldn't give you a solid on that, sorry.

I've gotten to fist someone once. They were like me. Identified as gender queer but all their body parts were female, if you get my drift. I was introduced to R by someone I was already intimate with, W. I got to be in bed with W and R, with both of them walking me through the process. I got a whole new appreciation for pelvic floor muscles, let me tell ya. My hand was freaking numb/asleep by the time R was done orgasming. There wasn't anything forceful or aggressive about it either. Lots of talking, lube, and taking as much time as needed.

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

Obviously you will have a hard time finding women into being fisted.

Your best bet is to find some kind of online community where people who are into that post up ads and meet up

I wouldn't be surprised if women who will let a guy jam a fist up there will make you go first and then leave after putting you into a state of extreme butt-hurtedness
Good luck

Obviously you will have a hard time finding women into being fisted.

Your best bet is to find some kind of online community where people who are into that post up ads and meet up

I wouldn't be surprised if women who will let a guy jam a fist up there will make you go first and then leave after putting you into a state of extreme butt-hurtedness
Good luck

Granted, I have a very small assortment of people to draw my opinion from, but most of the folks I know who enjoy being fisted aren't that keen to do it to someone else. Also, most of the folks I know who have enjoyed it aren't "100% straight" either. Male, female, or otherwise.

Wouldn't necessarily just be hook-ups either, I'm sure there are women out there in serious relationships who enjoy it.