What percentage of women would be disapointed with my size?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by quarrel, Mar 20, 2008.

?

Percentage of Women that would be disapointed with my size

1. 10%

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  2. 25%

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  3. 50%

16 vote(s)
    43.2%
  4. 75%

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  5. 100%

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  1. quarrel

quarrel Member

I know most girls at this website would be disapointed with my penis. What percentage of the general population of women would be?

For those that can't see the pics I am 5 inches long with 4.25 inches girth.

2. luklakls

luklakls New Member

Albums:
    Well..how big are you?

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

5. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i can't speak for other women besides myself, but i'm not disappointed one bit :wink:

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Firstly - your penis is not a women's issue.

Secondly - How the fuck should I know what % of the 'general population of women' would be disapponted by your cock? I can only speak for myself and I can't even be arsed doing that on this occassion because I strongly suspect you are either looking for SPH or ego stroking - neither of which are my remit.

7. quarrel

quarrel Member

Why the hostility? I'm not looking for SPH or ego stroking. I'm just curious - is that so odd?

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

Then why is '0%' not a poll option?

9. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you're all being a bit harsh. He probably just wanted a ballpark estimate, not a specific figure. He just wants to know if the majority of women would be disappointed, or if the majority of women would be quite happy. I think that's what he's asking anyway :wink:

Penis size pictures and penis information

" By average it means the mid point of the male size range. So half of all men have an erect penis shorter than 5.9 inches, and half have one over 5.9 inches. The full details make interesting reading. For example, 12.5% of men are less than 5 inches when erect, and about 2% are less than four inches when erect - that's 2 men in every 100, or about 2 million men in the US alone. And most of these men are married and many have kids. Conclusions? A small penis is not important - unless it's important to you. Penis size is a male issue, not a female one.
    (In case you're wondering, only 7.5% of men are larger than 7 inches when erect, and only about 1 in a hundred is over 8 inches when erect.) "

10. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I'd say about 90% of women would be disappointed unless they are only about 5 feet tall, but at least you've got a mushroom head. I wouldn't mind having a mushroom head myself.

11. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

I have no idea what percentage of the population would be disappointed with your size. But I will say a lot of the woman I know don't like the big ones. 1 out of 10 of my friends would rather the bigger size, the others say it's too painful.
    Maybe size queens are into pain a little?:confused: I have seen some post on here about bleeding afterwards and being sore the next day.
    I think your size is fine, I have been totally satisfied with that size before. It's all in the technique.:wink:

12. quarrel

quarrel Member

Because it's obvious that most of the women at this website would be disapointed so 0% can be ruled out.

13. quarrel

quarrel Member

Thanks avrgjane - I appreciate it. Nice pics by the way!

14. No_Strings

Gold Member

If "most of the women at this website would be disappointed", why did you include any figure less than 51% in your poll options? If what you say is true then 25% and 50% should be as redundant as 0%.
    If not, then the likelihood of 0% is equal to the likelihood of 100%, which you did include.

In either case, your choice of poll options suggests some form of SPH rather than simple curiosity.

15. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I have encountered this too, that most women I know either don't like the big ones (say it's too painful), or it doesn't matter. I am a little unusual in my preferences.

Some size queens may be into pain a little. For me that isn't the case. I have never been with a guy who was too big for me. I have had fleeting pain but a change in position takes care of that, then we can get back into the position that was previously uncomfortable and I'm fine. It's more of an instance of "I wasn't quite ready yet" in those cases.

I'd say that for the average woman, you're fine.

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Sorry to be hostile quarrel - it isn't you - I guess I shouldn't post in these threads - I just get tired of seeing rate me threads in the Women's Issues forum. I've made my own thread about it now - it is not personally directed at you. Your question at least was a little more individually phrased than just 'rate me'. Peace.

17. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

I'm so glad to see there are other women here that will give an honest answer and not just bitch about the question or the poll options.
    If you don't like the thread don't bother to answer!!! Enough of the bitchiness PLEASE!

18. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i think u look nice. it me it is how u use it. but thats me.

19. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

If it's been that many times then it's about time to stop. Why? Because that is not what Kinsey's report said. I corrected you just the other day
    on this, and yet you are still saying it. :confused:

20. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Yes. Some good mathematical logic around here. Don't often see that.

Draft saved Draft deleted