what percentage of your sex life is ?

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been on this site for a while and have seen some interesting topics and when I saw this thread on another site i was curious about the posters here and how they would answer it.

Please state married/single.

What percent of your sex life (orgasms) are the result of jacking-off, sex (i.e. pussy, blowjob, or handjob...giving or receiving), or abstinence?

The details (if you want), and also if you can state how long it has been at it's present percentage.

For me, i am a single man and i would have to say 100% of my sex life is jerking-off. Not that i don't date occasionally, just have not got lucky in years. With working long hours it's hard (no pun intended) to date someone on a regular basis.

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm married/partnered for 6 years. 100% of my sex life is self gratification. The sex life with my partner ended 5 years ago, and I have not been with anyone since. Not that I haven't thought about it.... But, here in England it is REALLY difficult to meet up with anyone.

Frustrating? You bet!!! Especially with a libido like mine.... :tongue:

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hi - married 11 years, together almost 20. sort of hard to put an exact percentage in place as it varies all the time but...

solo - 30 - 50%
sex - 70 - 50% (giving and receiving... oral, 69, and intercourse)
abstinence - 0% - whats that??? :)

interesting topic...thanks

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm married/partnered for 6 years. 100% of my sex life is self gratification. The sex life with my partner ended 5 years ago, and I have not been with anyone since. Not that I haven't thought about it.... But, here in England it is REALLY difficult to meet up with anyone.

Frustrating? You bet!!! Especially with a libido like mine.... :tongue:

Gee, why is it so difficult in England?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am single and i would say 90% is self gratification.

For me, i am a single man and i would have to say 100% of my sex life

Same as ....

cept 100% is the GO'
been in/out relationships, enuf is enuf.
enz

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really appreciate what appears to be downright honesty in this thread, rarity lpsg huh? ha
enz

know from my own experiences with various partners, solo gratification was always prevalent.

RedRedef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Single, about to be married,
90% sex with the girl
9% blowjobs from the girl
1% jackin while that time of the month.

We love sex, a lot....

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I assume this thread is open to females too? If not please ignore my answer...

Single female, 100% self gratification, been that way for years. Moved from one geographic area of the country to another in 2008, haven't met anyone for that type of relationship in the new location yet.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am sorry, i wasn't sure how to word it so that women understood they were welcome too. that why i added the giving and receiving. i guess it still wasn't clear enough, so again sorry!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
late 50's here, married over 30 yrs, wife post menopausal. no interest in sex. she's overweight, don't think I have any interest in having sex with her. so I'm back to the sex life I had in my early teens......by myself.

sad part is we had a very good active sex life for many, many years. was very rare for us to NOT have sex at least once a day.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To: 625girth, sorry to jump in here, but I can say for certain that a sex life does not need to end just because your wife is post menopausal. I've been through menopause but I still want sex not once a day, but twice a day. It's really all in the mind and attitude towards sex. I think you just need to find the key to turning your wife's desire back on and finding some acceptance of her body in your mind then perhaps you can get back to that great sex life you enjoyed for so many years.