What personally draws your attention to a content creator?

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I posted a similar question in ask a gay man but i want as much input as i can get for this topic....
So lately ive been playing with the idea of starting a feet sharing prifile and/or an OF profile for a few reasons:
1) i have an exhibitionist side and like to show off and think it would be fun,
2) i could use a bit of extra side cash assuming the content i produce is worth it, and
3) having a little ego boost from compliments or even critisism (taken with a gtain of salt of course) could be a good way to push me to go even harder in my personal fitness journey.

Having said all that if i were to go through with it i would want to produce mostly solo content (at least at first) but i would want it to be enticing for my audience to enjoy whoever that is.
I dont see a ton of performers that i would describe as my body type but i could be wrong (6'3, 230lbs 17%bf, mildly furry body, size 13 feet). So i was looking for some advice or input on what people would like to see or how others have gone about starting one if you have. Like i said its not a sure thing at the moment but the more i think about it the more i get intrested in if nothing else just trying it out.

All input is welcome!

kev2001

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Show your face. Sorry, but OF where they don't show their face will not hold interest.

For me personally, I like casual nudity. Seeing someone naked in all moments of the day - and I like to see soft cock more than hard cock.

Lots and lots of content - with face - pics and videos. just as much as you can do.

And agree, a fun personality is nice.

Also, have an angle... it could be - I like to fuck myself with toys, I like to piss outside, I like to eat my own cum - have something that makes it a little more interesting - a theme that you can "generally stick to".

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Show your face. Sorry, but OF where they don't show their face will not hold interest.

For me personally, I like casual nudity. Seeing someone naked in all moments of the day - and I like to see soft cock more than hard cock.

Lots and lots of content - with face - pics and videos. just as much as you can do.

And agree, a fun personality is nice.

Also, have an angle... it could be - I like to fuck myself with toys, I like to piss outside, I like to eat my own cum - have something that makes it a little more interesting - a theme that you can "generally stick to".
Appreciate the in put man thats avtually really helpful!

Reactions: kev2001