What physically differentiates sex?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not understand how one pounding differs from another if they are of the exact same style and essentially the same technique. What I mean is if person A just pounds the vagina in whatever way and person B just pounds the vagina, same speed and force and the like, how is it possible that person A or B has a different experience or is "better" at sex?

This isn't a question of "do bigger dicks matter!" because this isn't about penis size at all. I am specifically asking about how sex can physically feel better between two individuals of pretty much equal talent, physicality, etc. with one being memorable and the other being completely forgettable.

I'm only asking because I personally, which is hardly the end-all be all of experience, have never experienced this between partners where one felt better than the other vaginally and had the exact same behavior patterns and techniques.

D

deleted924715

Maybe because no two people are the same..?

Personally I have never been with two different men who had the 'exact same behaviour patterns and techniques'.

I have never had identical chemistry with two different men. I also suspect you might be underestimating the importance of mental stimulation.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No two men smell the same, kiss the same, or have the same skin texture. No two men breathe the same when they fuck or moan or whisper the same things in your ear - some are silent and some are enthusiastic narrators of coitus.

Give two men the same physical script of "pounding, speed and force" and the experience will be completely different depending on the man and the interplay with the woman.