What physiologically happens to a man's body and mind right after orgasm?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does anything sexual suddenly become..... undesirable/unimportant after the male orgasm? Can you guys relate?

When horny, i get to a point where I'm like "Nothing else is important. I must get off now!". But after I climax, I feel kinda repulsed..... I think thats too harsh of a word.... I regret cumming... I'm just like, "Why was this on my mind so much. Why did I feel like I need to get off..... this was stupid."

Another cryptic thread from galaxus.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"based on reading the boy's face....

nap?
sammich?
nap?
sammich?
can i sucker ML into making me a sammich?
hmmm more sex, then a sammich, then a nap???

i am so smart :biggrin:"

so.. i am guessing... he's still conflicted by Maslow and his stupid hierarchy.

Mr. G.. are you currently under the treatment of a mental health professional?
cuz, ya kinda seem like it would helps.... a lot.

Last edited:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need to correct myself in the OP.

I also meant to say *I don't* regret cumming (I enjoy cumming very much)..... But afterwards, it doesn't feel like it was worth the time or the effort to cum.

smrod82

1st Like
Media
Galaxus, I can relate to the way that you feel. I wish that the others here wouldn't waste anyone's time with silly responses. The buildup and the ejaculation itself are great and then there is a moment of regret ( I don't think that it's the right word).

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is not questioning.... is the questions themselves.
is not one question... but taken together... issues. massive issues.

and you are too lazy to use the search option.
this question has been asked.. and asked repeatedly.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is not questioning.... is the questions themselves.
is not one question... but taken together... issues. massive issues.

and you are too lazy to use the search option.
this question has been asked.. and asked repeatedly.

MickeyLee, this is the last time I'm going to respond to you. I used the search tool and I couldn't find anything similar to mine.

If you can find a similar thread, please post the link so I can read what other people said.

Last edited:

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does anything sexual suddenly become..... undesirable/unimportant after the male orgasm? Can you guys relate?

When horny, i get to a point where I'm like "Nothing else is important. I must get off now!". But after I climax, I feel kinda repulsed..... I think thats too harsh of a word.... I regret cumming... I'm just like, "Why was this on my mind so much. Why did I feel like I need to get off..... this was stupid."

Actually it wasn't "stupid." You were just responding to your physiological nature. Just as a female's ovaries produce an egg periodically, a male's testes produce a supply of sperm with regularity. Both the egg and the sperm will move through the system, prepared to join together after sexual intercourse. Not connecting and joining together, the egg and sperm are expelled independently through the vagina or penis.

When you are feeling "horny" your body is telling you that your supply of sperm is ready to be emptied. You can wait and your body will do it naturally in a wet dream, or you can manually unload by masturbating, which you apparently do. You are simply helping your body evacuate the excess of seminal fluid.

Once you have ejaculated, your muscles and nerves relax and your body feels satisfied. You don't need to "go again" for several days...maybe longer. But typically the experience of orgasm is so profound and pleasant that we do it again with more frequency than necessary. It feels so good!

I don't know the cause of guilt or regret after masturbation...maybe conscience or social taboo? I do know that I've never had any such regrets any of the times I've been horny and ejaculated with a female fuck. Giving what I've been endowed with to a woman and sharing the rapture with her has always left both of us satisfied and happy about it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
randomly, asking if someone has thought about or if a person is currently under the care of a mental health professional is not an insult.. and shouldn't be taken as one.

your threads often express a disappointment with the sex you are having. worries about your performance. you seem to feel neglected, even when you know your lady friend is giving you ample attention/affections. ya self worth seems shaky.. like validation is the only thing keeping it going.

i really think you might be happier if you found the underlying not-happy-place.

for the topic of the thread, didn't you take a human sexuality class? i might have my dudes mixed up.. but ya use to start heaps of threads/blogs on subjects ya were reading on, yeth??

post-orgasmic mood shift should have been covered :smile:
i'll do an LPSG search later, will shot ya the links in PM..

i meant what i said.. post orgasm ya can actually see the boys face go from cuddly happy place.. to "man, a sammich would be good" place.. to his "i really don't wanna get out of bed, can i get ML to make the sammich" .. to "sex.. i bet i could do it again" face.

i've never seen a flicker of regret or wasted energy or effort. i've witnessed and he's talked about not even thinking about sex.. or realizing post nut-bust how much of his day he thinks about sex :rofl:

so back to the therapy.. wasted time sounds like ya still left unsatisfied.. like drained nuts or no, you were looking for something you didn't get. :frown:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Priority shift is quite a good description. Before and during sex, you want the 'person' (girl in my case) but as soon as you orgasm you lose interest and want to be left alone.

Rarely you will want to go another round and even more rarely you might want them to stay. But most of the time after orgasm having someone of the opposite sex around is redundant.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Priority shift is quite a good description. Before and during sex, you want the 'person' (girl in my case) but as soon as you orgasm you lose interest and want to be left alone.

Rarely you will want to go another round and even more rarely you might want them to stay. But most of the time after orgasm having someone of the opposite sex around is redundant.

What?! Not into that post coital cuddling? Yeah! Me neither. I do it but it's never for me.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you do when your partner has had an orgasm and you haven't? The partner has the priority shift and sometimes doesn't feel like helping you achieve orgasm. I suspect that giving the partner a few minutes to recover is essential, but what if after that you are still left hanging?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you do when your partner has had an orgasm and you haven't? The partner has the priority shift and sometimes doesn't feel like helping you achieve orgasm. I suspect that giving the partner a few minutes to recover is essential, but what if after that you are still left hanging?
Your only left hanging if your with an asshole

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will cuddle after sex if she has nice tits or in order to get sex later. I don't really enjoy it. I'd rather she get up and make me something to eat. You know, make herself useful.

If I'm left hanging (it has happened) then I just wank myself off. Sometimes I used to get myself close to cumming and let them have the last stroke, some seemed to enjoy that. Probably made them feel like they made me cum.

But these days I always cum. Women are more considerate. Young girls generally are only out for themselves/don't care about satisfying the guy.