What physiologically happens to a man's body and mind right after orgasm?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger, I primarily thought of "damn, that felt good, I need to get hard and do it again." that wasn't too difficult. I found most of my partners very attractive and enthusiastic. cuddling, the visual beauty always helped. also, a certain "cockiness", knowing my being hung made me feel special, exceptional. especially when I met my wife. knowing her and pleasing her.

physically, I know my balls were starting to sag back down again. in a few minutes, they would be low hangers, lower than before starting, and remain that way. in just a few minutes, I was half hard again, and most of the time getting slowly stroked.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as a bottom, when im horny i just think to being fucked by a big cock, but then when im being fucked i cant have a orgasm or the pain-pleasure turns to pain and sickness, i have to cum at the same time as the top guy or after him.
After cumming the desire feeling of sucking a cock turns in seconds to a feeling of disgusting.

B_joshdaniels1234567

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i haven't read this thread through, so i don't know what's been said. if there's good chemistry it's not uncommon that i'd keep fondling and kissing until more sex is had. if there's a spark then good luck getting out of bed, haha. i also really like cuddling and being close with women (regardless if there's sex involved) so that also plays a role i guess