What pisses you off about gay guys.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Lordpendragon, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Thank you Onslow for inspiring this thread through your response in the What pisses you off about women thread. One of my gay buddies here once admitted that gay guys pissed him off more than anybody - are we brave enough for this thread? :biggrin1:

First - some gay guys think it is perfectly acceptable to be rude about women's bodies and sexuality, but would have a hissy fit if str8 people said similar things about gay men.

Second - Affected voices. I had a friend at college who shagged every woman that moved (if he could). I met him a few years later after he had come out. For some reason his voice had changed from perfectly normal to an affected lispy higher pitched tone. What is this?

2. Onslow

Gold Member

ah yes! The voice affectations! That and the prancing routines. Good heavens Mary--you won't attract a bear that way. Actually this brings me to the gay routine of calling another man Mary or any other female name. If a heterosexual man did this to a homosexual man it would be all out war--along with discrimination law suits. I also do not care for gay men turning to another gay man and calling him girlfriend. For crying out loud we are men--if we want some level of respect we damned well better act like men., especially in the public eye.

I appreciate your bringing this subject up Lord P. I may be adding more later.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

To lump any group of people together is silly. One person isnt a whole group.:cool:

4. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

You are right of course, Big Buddy. But I do feel that my point 1 needed to be made.

5. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    This probably needs to be in the "New names for Fag Hag" section but it's also a semi-rant so i'll post it here.

The only problem I have with the term "Fag Hag" is the implication that women who have gay male friends can't get dates and have nothing better to do than hang around them. Not true.

6. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..for me it boils down with temperament, personality and behaviour style like str8 bi any gender whatever in others...

Most people not compatible with myself I will ignore but if called to arms and combate I will confront to.

Funny that "x" behaviour actions whatever comming from person we dont have much in commom may irritates but same episode comming from someone that we enjoy we may even like. If a drama woman bitch brake nails ( so popular complain hehe) I will role my eyes but if a 'bicha' queen do the same and make drama I will laugh and empatize...because to me I do receive the 'bicha loca' drama as theatrical expression and to me it is spontaneous performance.

But angry, bitter etc comming from anyone is poison when is part of their nature that is not on check and stagnate inside. I enjoy light optimistic people and their vibes.

Its pure PC BS to say we are just humans animals and lets be good to one another..yeh right...we carry inside much more layers than that and those addings: inate, learned acumulate etc is what make us like or ignore or reject or hate someone.

To me the best situation is to be among expressives, virtuosos,audacious stage people and I love "queens soul" like mine who engages in all parts.:tongue:

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

That they need therapy and won't go.

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Because the queue of hets is already too long. :wink:

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Seriously.

It seems to me that the most disturbed gay men that I have encountered have been those who have never felt any attraction of had any relationships with women. In my estimation, they seem to have a view of themselves (esteem) and maleness in general (accepted and acceptable behavior) that is uniquely and exclusively molded by a male-only focus. It's as if all their ideas of how to behave, think, act and look have only been molded by the behavior and feedback of other men.

Gay men who have been around or had relationships with women, on the other hand (and again, only those that I have had contact with) seem to have a more well-grounded (read: less superficial) view of what makes a man desireable that includes both a man's and a woman's perspective.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Thank you Mercurialbliss!

Not only that, but somewhere along the line faghag came to mean fat to obese. NOT! I could stand to lose a few pounds but. When I first earned the moniker faghag 20 years ago I only wore a size 6 and modeled in bridal shows.

njqt466

11. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    The thing that I hate most about gay men is that so many of them are drop dead gorgeous, built, hung AND sensitive yet are removed from my dating pool.

Het men of similar calibur are few and far between. What a pisser.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My gay friend sleeps with me, and then tells me right after that.. he still loves his ex... grrr

The high pitched voice thing (at least my friend hasn't reached that point yet)

The stereotypical way they hold their hand... like I don't know how to explain it.

How they will judge their female friends after, ex. That outfit looks horrible on you...

13. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are some gay men that are so flamboyant tha tI can't stand to be around them for more than an hour. These are the attention whores, the drama magnets, the one's who're just plain salty.

My gay friend Storm, his favorite word is "pussy." His idea of sex is man mouth to penis and nothing else, so whenever speaking about sex to a woman, he'll always ask things like "So he fucked you in your pussy right?"

"pussy, pussy, pussy." He swore for years that the clit looked like a cheato, because the only one he'd ever seen DID look like a cheato. I had to show him my pussy just to get him to shut up. It was so adorable, this mid thirties, blue haired man, crouching in the corner, covering his face with his hands, peaking out between his fingers saying "Oh, my god. Yeah, my cock would never fit in there."

I chided "Oh, you'd be surprised, sweety."

Wow. I got off subject. lol Anyway.....we'll be in a store and he'll just yell out "PUSSY" to anyone.

Gay men that love Margaret Cho?! That bitch is NOT funny.

But yeah..............the point IS...come gay guys are SO FLAMING that they're worse than idiot blonde cheerleaders. Get the fuck outta my face, you queen, and stop stealing my spotlight.:mad:

14. Principessa

Gold Member

The chicken shit queen (hot-rod) who keeps posting negative comments on my pussy pics.

I KNOW HE'S WRONG! I have a veritable plethora of positive IM's and PM's I receive on a daily basis which prove my point.

I am more annoyed by the fact that he and people like him post no pictures and no gender preference. But if you check his profile he is a walking stereotype for mincing, nancy queen.
    Hmm, that was a bit of a rant, but I just had to get it off my chest.

I post positive comments on gay mens pictures is that wrong?

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Nah I'll comment irregardless or orientation...

16. londonredhead

londonredhead Member

As a gay man myself I get pissed off with the more camp side of gay guys - I am gay, I like fucking men with big cocks and cute asses ... I'm not interested in some prissy queen who talks in a high voice and acts in a camp manner.

This includes referring to me in the female form 'ie oh look at her' ... 'what is Miss X up to now' ... that really fucks me off

Be a man - act like a man, have a great body and a nice cock - and then I can't get enough of yer :)

17. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You know the only thing I do that could be considered gay, is I sleep with men. I have a very resonate voice, don't flail my wrists around etc. However, they thing I don't like about gay men and woman and straight men and woman, is the intollerance, to accept individual differences that make all of us unique and special. Other wise we would all look and sound the same and have the same bigoted opionins of others

18. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I have no issues with campness at all - it is the affectation from someone who I knew, that irritated me. It's a bit like a str8 guy overdoing the macho crap.

19. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

I donĀ“t like when a gay guy treats me as if i was a tender silly child and he was my grandma.

20. Gisella

Gold Member

Well...the queen flamboyant bashing, and personal opinnions some may carry may be because of culture, perspectives, preferences whatever.

In my personal experiences in my unique culture I was very much expose with their artistic expressions al over the place. Many became famous because of the art being in singing, dancing, couture, work, whatever...they were in our faces being absorved and much well liked.

Who in Brasil dont know Ney Matogrosso, Clodovil, Clovis Bornay, and many others plus the beautiful transvesties as Roberta Close and others..and as street prostitution in may points of many cities as everybody goes out after 10pm you could see prostitutes of both genders night in night out. In a Carnaval country very playful culture as is commom maen crossdress etc in parades etc you just get used with open expressions. And the criativity and play that comes from all of that to me is just sensational. Very much so artistic and my preference.

The cool thing that I find is that expressions like that is impossible to be kept in a closet in a playful culture and when your expressions is natural and like that you dont have to. In the peak of politica repression in Brasil Ney Matogrosso was artistic cynical singing flamboyant soooo unique on brasilian tv and loved by many. Thats the culture I come from and I like this aspect of it as we embraced the very flamboyants ones who some/many may considered excess and exagerations over expression.:biggrin1:To me they always have been shakers and have been on stage participating giving their expressions to art for a long long time.

YouTube - Ney matogrosso By kinhu

YouTube - Secos e Molhados - Tercer Mundo=

YouTube - Ney Matogrosso - América do Sul

YouTube - Secos e Molhados - O Vira=

And everybody dancing and imitating his style..he was fun!:cool:

Than what may piss me off from some gays today is that some may see them as elitte and superior among other expressions of gaynees that are gay gay and the male expressions of it may be above all others expressions. But then it may end up that some male gays might even reject the feminine tha a 'feminine' expression of another gay male is disregarded. Choose whatever preference you choose but people natural expressions of self will not desapear because of "you"...impossible to ask a "queen" to not express and be locked in a closet ..she or he wil not be there for long.

Draft saved Draft deleted