What pisses you off about gay guys.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:biggrin1:
WHAT PISSES ME OFF ABOUT GAY MEN???

well... they have really really nice bodies..

I think that cum must have some kind of anabolic enzyme in it. ;)

you make me smile
so it must be the anabolic enzyme that causes that slight burning sensation at the epiglottis!!
GRIN!!
thanks!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The use of the terms "no fats, no fems" and "product" really piss me off.

What I don't like is similar to what I don't like about some straight guys either. Act yourself, don't put on a show. Be kind, be considerate, don't be making advances to people you don't know. Treat me with dignity and respect. Don't act all whatever to try and impress someone.

This is pretty much how I feel.

Certain things that piss me off about some gay guys are the same as those that would piss me off about anyone, really: Snobbishness, pretension, lack of compassion or feelings, unnecessary cruelness and stuck-upness.

two things that annoy me about some gay men..

the ones who think it is their job to change society and everyones thinking towards them. Sure try and eeducate the unknowing but it isnt your job to preach acceptance..same as we all get pissed off with being preached religion.

And the over sensitive gay men..the ones that cant take a innocent joke and take everything literally and and insult. Makes for a very uncomfortable conversation

Ooh, I'd annoy the hell out of you then!

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The use of the terms "no fats, no fems" and "product" really piss me off.

This is pretty much how I feel.

Certain things that piss me off about some gay guys are the same as those that would piss me off about anyone, really: Snobbishness, pretension, lack of compassion or feelings, unnecessary cruelness and stuck-upness.

Ooh, I'd annoy the hell out of you then!

I agree with these points.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great post, hardguard - thanks for that!

Well, they're right about you BC - you are fine, baby. Maybe the problem is that you're looking at the wrong people. It's really common to be attracted to the ones who are not available. Not to hijack this thread or anything. :rolleyes:

Agreed and agreed. BlackCock is F-IIIIIII-NE.

And LeeM--I totally DISAGREE. It is totally the job of the enlightened to educate the ignorant. If they didn't, we'd never learn anything as a species.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
And LeeM--I totally DISAGREE. It is totally the job of the enlightened to educate the ignorant. If they didn't, we'd never learn anything as a species.

I have no problem learning about the lifestyle but im refering to the guys that during a general conversation will bring up every gay statistic and drop of info at any oppitunity. The ones that cannot have a conversation without having to add they are gay and hard done by within society, which i do agree with but i dont want to hear about it constantly

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's fine , Lee, but your post didn't specify preaching to you, it said "the ones who think it is their job to change society and everyones thinking towards them. Sure try and eeducate the unknowing but it isnt your job to preach acceptance"

While it may not be their job it's certainly an issue that hits close to home for them and it's understandable that the subject might come up even if you are in perfect agreement with them. Actually, moreso. For the same reason women come home to bitch about their day to their SO without expecting them to solve the problem, maybe your gay friends are just venting with someone they expect will nod along with them and validate their feelings of frustration.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As i said i have no problem having a conversation about being gay, the lifestyle and the hardships but not all the time. Id expect friends and people in general have more to talk about then just the one topic

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no problem learning about the lifestyle

Gay is NOT a lifestyle. It is an Orientation. It is not what we do, it is who we ARE.

My lifestyle includes taking care of my kids, working, going to school, paying taxes and doing yardwork. There is nothing inherently gay or different about that.

"Lifetsyle" is the buzzword of bigots who are trying to oppress sexual minorities by making it seem as if we have a choice in who we are attracted to and want to love.

Think about it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just tell me we aren;t going to be forced to endure another round of fellow queers singing I'm every woman

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK Guys.

I started the first what pisses you off thread as some fun in the Women's section. Banter against men has become so old hat in the het world in particular that we are "big" enough to take it and it really is just a bit of fun and it doesn't harm for us meatheads to be reminded every now and then that we need to be a bit more sensitive and fart less under the covers. I say in the het world as the women are predominantly venting their ire at male partner's behaviour.

The other threads started in the spirit of fair play and again can be taken on a light and jovial level.

I have no beef with Onslow (Hi I like your contribution), but I had a bit of a knee jerk reaction to the ease with which some guys can be rude about women's bodies and sexuality and others can be quite aggressive. This seems to me to be a double standard even if people don't realise that they are saying it.

I don't think we should get worked up when people are at different levels of acceptance or understanding of things alien to them. The very fact that they contribute to the site and stay here would suggest that they are "friends". Some people can change simply by listening to a POV, others change more gradually like osmosis. Let's accept that.

So let's give evreyone respect in equal measure and be tolerant at the same time.

What pisses me off? - being regularly reminded that I don't dress as well as gay guys. Only joking, I dress much better than any gay guy I know :biggrin1: Have you seen Stephen Fry? He looks like the library in a gentleman's club off the Mall.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll post some pics with clothing...I was nominated on Vanity Fairs International Best Dressed List, last year...you only pissed me off because you seemed so closed minded

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What pisses me off most about some gay men is their need to be more effeminate than most women I know. For Christs sake, if you have a penis down there than you are a MAN. It does not matter that you are only happy when you have 6 penises up your ass at the same time, you are still a MAN. Stop prancing around like a retarded child and act like the MAN you are.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Gay is NOT a lifestyle. It is an Orientation. It is not what we do, it is who we ARE.

My lifestyle includes taking care of my kids, working, going to school, paying taxes and doing yardwork. There is nothing inherently gay or different about that.

"Lifetsyle" is the buzzword of bigots who are trying to oppress sexual minorities by making it seem as if we have a choice in who we are attracted to and want to love.

Think about it.
Actually im quite happy with my choice of word in 'lifestyle'. I agree that you are born with the inclination of who you are attracted to and it is not a choice made by anyone. I am however unsure what the biggots you know refer to exactly as a lifestyle but in my opinion it is the style in which you choose to live your life ie, openly gay, in the closet etc...
And when i say lifestyle that is what i am refering to not your choice in partner or your orientation

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually im quite happy with my choice of word in 'lifestyle'. I agree that you are born with the inclination of who you are attracted to and it is not a choice made by anyone. I am however unsure what the biggots you know refer to exactly as a lifestyle but in my opinion it is the style in which you choose to live your life ie, openly gay, in the closet etc...
And when i say lifestyle that is what i am refering to not your choice in partner or your orientation

Thanks for the clarification. There is, however, no "gay lifestyle." If not for bigots, no gay person would live in the closet. You may be happy with your word choice, but don't expect others not to read into it when it rings of closed-minded thinking and more.