What pisses you off about men?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You ladies know some real assholes.

I would say you can't begin to imagine but i'm sure you've met your fair share of bitches.

Biggest pet peeve: Men who whine about wearing condoms. What do I have to say about that? See below. *used with permission of owner

Attachments

Geez, I concur! Guess I'd make a crappy man. :(

(I'll keep this brief)

And one the men may disagree with but..If im trying on clothes and ask does it look ok TELL ME THE TRUTH. Just because your ex may have sprouted horns from her forehead and her eyes started glowing red because you said yes doent mean i will turn into the same she-beast.
YES YES YES!!! I've had so many men disagree with me on this! I'd rather help her become the person she wants to be, not stop her from helping herself.

But I could be a dickhead too... "Does my ass look big in this?" ... "Yes! :biggrin2: Does my crotch look big in this?"

And she-beasts are an awesome force to be reckoned with! :D

* Try not to get whiplash when an attractive woman approaches. It hurts our feelings and makes us feel inadequate. Yes, we check out hot guys all the time...but you never know it.
I'm... sorry. I try to leave a faint smile these days, but seriously... I find the lust to be dangerously intoxicating.
And as for checking... I'm intensely jealous of the person beside me. :(

And one pissing point...

The inability to use the other head during sex, DESPITE being informed.

(But lets chalk it down to the women, I mean... THEY'RE the ones with the stupid headaches!)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What pisses me off about men?

1. Having stupid "man" rules. As a gay man, I have the privilege to break every one of them. It is in my programming. Sorry.
2. Being trained by a stupid father "to be a man, you have to do this to be a man" type gender roles. A gay man will break every "man rule".
3. Homophobic men who keep on having preg girl friends that don't take care of the kids they help father.
4. Men who are alpha males. (I am an Omega male with an alpha state imagination. It is Microsoft Vista ready. And has the full Windows Aero experience. Ha-HA! :smile: )
5. On the issue of "the other sexual conquests...), men who can't seem to keep it their pants but it isn't okay if you can't either. (It is okay for you fuck around and get caught, but when I fuck around on those "late" evenings when you're at work--you find out I'm fucking around, too. You have a problem...Ha-fuck you and the double standard you rode in on.:smile: )
6. Men who are so picky --I wonder if before a date are they going to have a process of preparing for a date and end up being late for the date.
7. I don't like high maintenance men.
8. I don't like flakes. If it isn't working out, say so...never make an excuse and make it all my fault. I will not own up to it.
9. If you have prejudicial issues with race, sexual orientation, politics, religion--I am not liking you.
10. Double ditto on breaking up before a major holiday just to get out of buying an ex a gift. (I have been known to go to my ex's house or apartment on the holidays and mess up their holidays for that major faux pas. I live for the guy that does this. I have soooooooo much fun. :smile: )

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What pisses me off about men?

1. Having stupid "man" rules. As a gay man, I have the privilege to break every one of them. It is in my programming. Sorry.
2. Being trained by a stupid father "to be a man, you have to do this to be a man" type gender roles. A gay man will break every "man rule".
3. Homophobic men who keep on having preg girl friends that don't take care of the kids they help father.
4. Men who are alpha males. (I am an Omega male with an alpha state imagination. It is Microsoft Vista ready. And has the full Windows Aero experience. Ha-HA! :smile: )
5. On the issue of "the other sexual conquests...), men who can't seem to keep it their pants but it isn't okay if you can't either. (It is okay for you fuck around and get caught, but when I fuck around on those "late" evenings when you're at work--you find out I'm fucking around, too. You have a problem...Ha-fuck you and the double standard you rode in on.:smile: )
6. Men who are so picky --I wonder if before a date are they going to have a process of preparing for a date and end up being late for the date.
7. I don't like high maintenance men.
8. I don't like flakes. If it isn't working out, say so...never make an excuse and make it all my fault. I will not own up to it.
9. If you have prejudicial issues with race, sexual orientation, politics, religion--I am not liking you.
10. Double ditto on breaking up before a major holiday just to get out of buying an ex a gift. (I have been known to go to my ex's house or apartment on the holidays and mess up their holidays for that major faux pas. I live for the guy that does this. I have soooooooo much fun. :smile: )
Man you layed it on the line. You go boy!:wink: :smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They are, jointly and severally, with the exception of John Paul Jones.

You might throw in "heretic" while you're calling me names. :kiss:

Those idiots weren't the best musicians in the world but they sure as hell knew how to create a mood with their music and lyrics.

I won't call you a heretic. The Who was far superior to LZ.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When they hijack a thread with silly music posts!

Everyone knows that Three Dog Night, Bread, and The Band are truely, unsung musical heroes.

njqt466

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not the men's fault, per se, but why is everything less expensive for men?

Shoes, shirts, HAIRCUTS!

What gives?

That irks me too. Also, why are men's clothing sizes tailored to fit them where they need it and women's aren't? Waist and inseam sizes on pants and jeans, neck sizes on shirts....all we get is XS, S, M, L, XL or 2, 4, 6, 8, 10...and they vary according to designer. Arrrgh!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You left out Pete Townshend, Brian Wilson, and Stevie Wonder. And Prince.

I totally forgot about Brian Wilson. I have the new SMILE album as well. Brian Wilson is a great songwriter, producer and musician. Stevie Wonder writes the romantic love songs that make women have Armor All protectant slippery HoHos on Valentine's Day. :smile:

I don't know much about Pete Townshend other than he was straight--totally gay--then bisexual and had an epiphany--now he's straight again.
(Confusing man...)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That irks me too. Also, why are men's clothing sizes tailored to fit them where they need it and women's aren't? Waist and inseam sizes on pants and jeans, neck sizes on shirts....all we get is XS, S, M, L, XL or 2, 4, 6, 8, 10...and they vary according to designer. Arrrgh!

It depends on where you shop about clothes being expensive. If you hit the fine department stores, the clothes for women are going to be pricey.
Maybe because the material and the additions of things to women's clothing makes it costly. Maybe it is expensive because of the manufacturing process.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
-burping
-farting
-(making contests with other guys with the above)
-not screwing the cap on the toothpaste
-not replacing the roll of toilet paper..
-leaving the hair gel bottle open, and still where they placed it down.
-not covering the bread properly, and letting it go stale
-leaving the knife with mustard, mayo, or margerine on the counter for someone else to clean up after
-tracking shoe prints all over the lenolium
-not putting hockey equipment away... (omg death smells)
-not calling back
-pretending to be gay, but still fucking me
-fucking me and expecting me to do the work (because you don't know how)
-socks during sex.. just no...
* takes a deep breath *

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a few things that piss me off about men.... of course, just from my personal experience, I keep trying to tell myself that not ALL men are this way...

• Do not lie. Ever. My theory is, if you're doing something you know you'll have to lie about, then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

• If you say you're going to do something, then do it. Don't tell a girl you'll call her later and then not call her. (Unless you have good reason, of course... we'll go into what that entails later) Don't say you'll come over later and not show up.

• Don't be late. If you are going to be late, give me a call and let me know, it's really very easy. Takes less than a minute.

• Don't make up stupid excuses for why you didn't do something.... this is the "good reason" thing I talked about a moment ago. "I forgot" isn't a good reason. "I got caught up talking to friends/on the phone/watching tv" or whatever... not a good reason either. Good reasons would be a physical thing that got in the way that you couldn't control. i.e., my car broke down is a good reason for not coming over, but the fact that you got caught up working on the car isn't a good reason to not call and tell me that you aren't coming over.

• I know that bright lights suck in the middle of the night when you wake up to go pee, but for God's sake, turn on the light!! Get over it!! I hate waking up in the middle of the night after you and going to sit down to pee and sitting in your urine because you peed everywhere due to not being able to see because you didn't want to turn on the light. If you are that adamant about not turning on the light, sit to pee please.

• If I come to you upset and stressed out and want to vent, listen. Just listen. Hear what I have to say. I don't want you to try and fix everything for me, or list ways to make my situation easier. I'm capable of that myself, I just need someone to listen to me. You trying to fix everything doesn't make my life any easier. If I want your help or advice, I'll ask for it.

• Don't turn into a baby when you get sick. You have a cough? Who cares. I don't want to listen to you bitch about it for 3 days till it goes away. I can understand the occasional, "Damn this sucks"... but seriously? Grow up.

• When I'm sucking your dick, do not push my head down to take you in deeper. I have a gag reflex, and I may just puke on your crotch. Or bite. Hard.

• If you knock me up, take care of your kid. It takes two to tango.

Hrm. I think that's it. If I come up with anymore, I'll post them.