What pisses you off about men?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poor car salesman, he didn't deserve you that day. He should have just told you that the differential is the same unless you go for an optional differential and that the gear ratios on the 4 and 5 speed transmission produce different final drive ratios (not that the differences are real discernable unless you are towing something or trying to go just a little faster depending upon what gear you are in.). Why did you ask him that, he's just trying to get to the final price to get the damn thing off the lot. You wanna know that, then get a brochure or do your homework on line thru googling it.

I mean really, can you tell me the difference in these figures and how it relates to whatever differential you hook them up to ?

Gear ratio comparison: Gear 5spd 4spd
1st 3.68 3.76
2nd 2.00 2.02
3rd 1.33 1.32
4th 1.00 1.00
5th 0.81 ----

What are you after towing, speed, fuel economy ? It's a "gad" (gnat's @ss difference) across the board, you might find that one comes from a dead stop a fraction of a second or two quicker thru the 1/4 mile, another may get an mpg more or less here and there, depending upon traffic conditions and yet another might haul similar loads at differing rpm's with identical engines. Why didn't you just ask him about bore and stroke, compression ratios, timing or the cam specs while you were at it ? The hardest part of any sale is finding the payment and qualifying someone, not whether the vehicle will perform as advertised or drive off the lot under it's own power ? I could understand if you were trying to get a vehicle for a particular purpose in mind, but again, a Dodge 1500 series truck is about the same. As a general rule, the one that has a plainer/workman-like look to it means it's generally intended to be a worker and not a shower. Add a towing package or whether it's already included and set up that way is a general indication too. For towing, look at trailing and hauling capacities, there's really very little difference in same size class vehicles, one would not expect a Ranger to work as hard as a 1500/2500 or even a 3500 series truck. Same goes with gasoline vs diesel engines. And if it's not about towing, well, what's the difference between 15 and 15.1 seconds on a quater mile time, unless you are racing for pink slips ?
Hey! You are worse than a pimple on a dick. Why dont you go somewhere. Let the women have their say?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey, you are preaching to the choir!

I often wonder why the men who are complete and total jackasses never hook up with the women who are the psychobitches from hell? Is it like when you have two magnets and they repel instead of attract? Thereby leaving the rest of us nice, normal, men and women to limp through life as the walking wounded of the dating world...just curious.

Same here uncut. and love her more every day too. so sad how many morons these unfortunate ladies seem to be finding, or how poor our sex is holding up our side of the bargain

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking of hams. Polaski's in Linden has the best ham you ever tasted. Home made Perogies,smoked sausage to die for..............:cool:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do the cooking, cleaning and dont cheat and fuck the living shit out her anytime she wants. I feel so sorry for you girls......:cool: :wink: :smile:

That's it. Scientists and politicians simply must band together to legalize the cloning of humans. :biggrin1:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a very difficult post for me to reply to. For every thing that annoys me about a particular man, or a number of men, I have met at least one man who is an exception to that rule.

I find it difficult to talk in generalizations when I've met exceptional men who blew my preconceptions out of the water.

This doesn't mean I don't get pissed off at men. I do, but don't think I can make a list of annoyances that are exclusive to the male gender.

I can truthfully say that the characteristics that "rub me the wrong way" in a person can be found in either gender, and therefore I couldn't limit my comments to men.

Also, for every person who has annoyed me, I'm sure I have annoyed many others. Just about every behavior I have judged "wrong" at one point or another in my life, I have somehow ended up doing myself, thus learning at a visceral level what the reasons for that behavior might be.

The ultimate conclusion is that I won't judge anyone. I may choose to spend my time with some people and not others, but I'm not going to say that anything in particular pisses me off about "men."

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Transformer, you may be a complete jackass but at least that's a proper answer.

Given what you've just explained, now tell me why the salesman considered it a selling point when showing it to me.

My mom always said that about me too. I guess not everyone appreciates my sense of humor. :wink:

BTW, maybe he brought it up because you might want/prefer the 5 speed to a 4 speed ? When I go on the lot, I make it a point to clarify manual transmissions only. He may have had enough customers that day he was trying to read your mind before you asked the question or felt there was enough of a difference to inform you as an FYI before you disqualified one or the other ?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see your point here Transformer I'm hoping that you can see mine. No salesperson should highlight a product feature without being able to explain why it is a benefit. Shrugs don't make sales.

On another note, in another thread I was reminded of something that is gender specific but not endemic to the gender I thought worth mentioning here.

Men who tell women what they can and cannot do with their bodies. It's all well and good to give the issue of abortion consideration. You are even welcome to express your considered opinion. But under no circumstances should someone for whom it is a physical impossibility tell someone for whom it is a physical possibility what they should do. This to me is the height of hypocrisy.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha, I wish my girlfriend could read this!! I think My girlfriend is definately the man about the house. She never washes the dish, does laundry, cook, clean, hoover etc.. I do all that stuff!
I think a lot of it comes down to your level of independence; I lived on my own for a year or 2 before living with her but she moved straight from her parents to living with me. 7 years on and she still hasn't got the idea that dishes don't clean themselves!!

Oh, and she also farts way more than me! (I do hog the remote in the evening though so I am a man :biggrin1: )

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
What really pisses me off about men is the worst type of all and seems to be the most common

THE WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

This also seems to be the men that i am the most attracted to,
These are the men that i constantly struggle with,
This is the type of man that will be my final undoing,
this is the type of man that will turn me lesbian or celebate
This is the type of men that has left me heart broken many a times

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men who tell women what they can and cannot do with their bodies. It's all well and good to give the issue of abortion consideration. You are even welcome to express your considered opinion. But under no circumstances should someone for whom it is a physical impossibility tell someone for whom it is a physical possibility what they should do. This to me is the height of hypocrisy.

See this is where I'll disagree and yet still respect your opinion. Either way the medical costs get passed on to society. If those involved don't want to have a baby, it doesn't come down to a decision of whether to have an abortion or not. Where that should've been decided was when the couple decided to have sex or not. And to say it was an accident, please, nobody is that naive to think a condom wouldn't ever break or unprotected sex would never result in a pregnancy. It would be like saying a collision that occurred on the highway was an accident, when someone wasn't paying attention while they were driving. Some things should be shot down as defensible as opposed to being empowered, just because the circumstances surrounding them are just too calculated to occur in sequence to be a coincidence or an accidental outcome. Yeah, I know there are pregnancies from rape and other situations too, but that's another set of circumstances altogether. I work in healthcare and I'm simply astonished that my community has a school for teenaged mothers. I can't fathom what ever possessed a good many of those women to get knocked up for whatever reasons at their age if it involved free will. But that's another topic altogetherthat could be discussed and debated pro/con.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What really pisses me off about men is the worst type of all and seems to be the most common

We have the same taste in men, next time it happens let me know we can split a hot fudge sundae and commiserate. :smile:

njqt466

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You my dear shouldnt worry at all as pretty and good hearted you are. You could have your pick of any man in oz..........:smile: :wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See this is where I'll disagree and yet still respect your opinion. Either way the medical costs get passed on to society. If those involved don't want to have a baby, it doesn't come down to a decision of whether to have an abortion or not. Where that should've been decided was when the couple decided to have sex or not. And to say it was an accident, please, nobody is that naive to think a condom wouldn't ever break or unprotected sex would never result in a pregnancy. It would be like saying a collision that occurred on the highway was an accident, when someone wasn't paying attention while they were driving. Some things should be shot down as defensible as opposed to being empowered, just because the circumstances surrounding them are just too calculated to occur in sequence to be a coincidence or an accidental outcome. Yeah, I know there are pregnancies from rape and other situations too, but that's another set of circumstances altogether. I work in healthcare and I'm simply astonished that my community has a school for teenaged mothers. I can't fathom what ever possessed a good many of those women to get knocked up for whatever reasons at their age if it involved free will. But that's another topic altogetherthat could be discussed and debated pro/con.

The second highlighted statement works against the first if you're looking to use the cost of abortion as a reason for outsiders to have a say in an individuals choice to terminate a pregnancy. An abortion would be a one time cost to society's pocket whereas specialized schools and other services of that nature are an ongoing drain.