What pisses you off about men?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The second highlighted statement works against the first if you're looking to use the cost of abortion as a reason for outsiders to have a say in an individuals choice to terminate a pregnancy. An abortion would be a one time cost to society's pocket whereas specialized schools and other services of that nature are an ongoing drain.

Let's just say that neither is one I'm willing to bear any portion of, when I'm not the father. It accrues to other societal costs as well. For example, I know a recent divorcee that just had a child. These two idiots (and that's all I can think of at this moment) have this child, then divorce. Well, now they have to sell a home, but both these morons are looking to get financially well by moving their home at an absurd price. A home that's market value was assessed by the county in 2006 as $ 140K, was bought in late 2003 @ $ 170K, and over the course of the last 3 years, there were new cars and the baby that I'm aware of, if not more. The selling listing is for $ 400K OBO, she confided she would take $ 350K for it. I'm interested in buying a house, but not at the expense of paying for new cars and the delivery of a baby being passed on for a piece of property that was built in the mid 1950's. But you can see there are all kinds trying to pass on the costs of their mistakes on to each and everyone of us. I can't imagine this being an isolated occurence in America. And don't get me started on the fraud and abuse of the Medicare/Medicaid System, not to mention other tpes of insurance fraud.

To be quite honest about it, this really is beginning to set me off when I see yet another incidence of it exposed. I used to think murder would be the only crime limited to capital punishment, but this has changed my outlook on what could or should qualify drawing the death penalty. It's unfortunate Ken Lay died before all of his worldly possessions and wealth could be taken from him & family, then redistributed to victims of the Enron collapse.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Completely agree with the Ken Lay comment, and I fear I may be losing my touch because I can't find fault with any other part of your post.

I have a cold, I'm not in top form today.
I'll find something to snipe at you for later, cool?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have the same taste in men, next time it happens let me know we can split a hot fudge sundae and commiserate. :smile:

njqt466
Hey i have a good idea! Why dont you and Lee come over for some ice cream? If your good i might give you a cone...........:wink:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's just say that neither is one I'm willing to bear any portion of, when I'm not the father. It accrues to other societal costs as well. For example, I know a recent divorcee that just had a child. These two idiots (and that's all I can think of at this moment) have this child, then divorce. Well, now they have to sell a home, but both these morons are looking to get financially well by moving their home at an absurd price. A home that's market value was assessed by the county in 2006 as $ 140K, was bought in late 2003 @ $ 170K, and over the course of the last 3 years, there were new cars and the baby that I'm aware of, if not more. The selling listing is for $ 400K OBO, she confided she would take $ 350K for it. I'm interested in buying a house, but not at the expense of paying for new cars and the delivery of a baby being passed on for a piece of property that was built in the mid 1950's. But you can see there are all kinds trying to pass on the costs of their mistakes on to each and everyone of us. I can't imagine this being an isolated occurence in America. And don't get me started on the fraud and abuse of the Medicare/Medicaid System, not to mention other tpes of insurance fraud.

Excuse me for being dense, but what does any of this have to do with abortion? Those are two stupid fucktards, no doubt. Perhaps both their mothers should have had abortions, but I fail to see how this illustration comments on abortion at all.

Tax assessments are almost always several thousands of dollars short of what a property could sell for, and that's a good thing- we pay less tax that way. Nobody who's a serious property investor would pay above market value, and that can easily be checked by public records of what the homes of similar size and age have sold for in the last year in that neighborhood. If they're asking more than their home is worth, they're just stupid.

Oh, I understand about not wanting to pay for other people's mistakes, but look at what you're saying with "I can't fathom what ever possessed a good many of those women to get knocked up for whatever reasons at their age if it involved free will." Gee, I CAN fathom why these women "got themselves" knocked up- some GUY fucked her! I resent the FUCK out of your implication that the women are the problem- not the guys who ditch them when they get pregnant.

You don't want to have to pay for abortions, you don't want to have to pay for other people's unwanted children- do you see a problem? I do! You are unwilling to accept as a given a fact that has existed from the beginning of time- people WILL have sex for pleasure despite how ANYONE feels about it. I'm just fucking sick and tired of women being left "holding the bag" by men who seem to think they are blameless. Not one of us has ever conceived by immaculate conception.

To be quite honest about it, this really is beginning to set me off when I see yet another incidence of it exposed. I used to think murder would be the only crime limited to capital punishment, but this has changed my outlook on what could or should qualify drawing the death penalty. It's unfortunate Ken Lay died before all of his worldly possessions and wealth could be taken from him & family, then redistributed to victims of the Enron collapse.

I believe in an eye for an eye more than I should, but I'd like to see theives like that stripped of their money- it's the only thing they care about. I'd like to see bush and friends have to donate ALL their money to pay for the harm they've caused, then have to WORK for a living at minimum wage. Without subsidies from their daddies, these pussies would fall apart at the seams with the stresses of life most of us endure daily.

Oh, Led Zeppelin are gods- Jimmy Page is a blues guitar innovator.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excuse me for being dense, but what does any of this have to do with abortion? Those are two stupid fucktards, no doubt. Perhaps both their mothers should have had abortions, but I fail to see how this illustration comments on abortion at all.
Just what I was thinking, I can't quite take that mental leap to connect abortion to real estate.

And also, as it's getting way too off topic, my personal problem with men is this wierd obsession with wanting to turn their girlfriends into their mothers who will happily devote their lives to doing absolutely everything for them.

As a very independent man the idea of a woman cooking and cleaning up after me is hellish, I take pride in needing nothing from anyone other than respect and friendship.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You my dear shouldnt worry at all as pretty and good hearted you are. You could have your pick of any man in oz..........:smile: :wink:
If only that was true..if only i could get my hands on you.

But what do you say i bring along njqt466 and the Lord and we make a party of it. And you keep the cone, I know what i feel like eating :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If only that was true..if only i could get my hands on you.

But what do you say i bring along njqt466 and the Lord and we make a party of it. And you keep the cone, I know what i feel like eating :wink:
Yes lets have a party. Sweety,im all yours......:smile: :wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tax assessments are almost always several thousands of dollars short of what a property could sell for, and that's a good thing- we pay less tax that way. Nobody who's a serious property investor would pay above market value, and that can easily be checked by public records of what the homes of similar size and age have sold for in the last year in that neighborhood. If they're asking more than their home is worth, they're just stupid.

Oh, I understand about not wanting to pay for other people's mistakes, but look at what you're saying with "I can't fathom what ever possessed a good many of those women to get knocked up for whatever reasons at their age if it involved free will." Gee, I CAN fathom why these women "got themselves" knocked up- some GUY fucked her! I resent the FUCK out of your implication that the women are the problem- not the guys who ditch them when they get pregnant.

You don't want to have to pay for abortions, you don't want to have to pay for other people's unwanted children- do you see a problem? I do! You are unwilling to accept as a given a fact that has existed from the beginning of time- people WILL have sex for pleasure despite how ANYONE feels about it. I'm just fucking sick and tired of women being left "holding the bag" by men who seem to think they are blameless. Not one of us has ever conceived by immaculate conception.

I'm so glad you spotted all that. I've been too doped up on NyQuil to spot anything.

*takes another shot*
Ahhhhh, all better.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by madame_zora http://www.lpsg.org/../images36/buttons/viewpost.gif

I'm so glad you spotted all that. I've been too doped up on NyQuil to spot anything.

*takes another shot*
Ahhhhh, all better.

Don't get all emotionally charged up, I feel the men are equally to blame, so I never blamed the women as you seem to imply and resent. But on the other hand, you sounded off about immaculate conception. So let's really get down to where the "bear went thru the woods" on this. No immaculate conception, well then, who would be the gatekeeper of the vagina ? Who has ultimate say in whether any penix is allowed vaginal penetration ? Not to mention, whether that part of the male anatomy is allowed to inseminate or inpregnate ?

And simply stating that people that have recreational sex is "just the way it is" is just as irresponsible as empowering why there was an accident (collision, I empower the term of cause and effect over unintentional terminology) on the highway, just because any of us witnessed the aftermath of it. Same applies to births and abortions, recreational sex or whatever.

As for selling things as a means ? Try to think about it when you ask yourself why something became as inflated as it has recently. And don't try to excuse it with, "that's just the way it is". I'll give you a hint about the real estate market, it occurred in the middle of massive downsizing and job cutbacks. Then look at the nature of the transactions. When one buys a home it's a LT committment and intentions are that, it's not to flip properties every few months, that would be greed pure and simple. The inflation you see in home prices was more than just economics of supply and demand, try to understand the social reasons for that inflation.

I respect your viewpoint on it, but I also hold and maintain mine.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What pisses me off about MOST men, in my experience- is their mistaken belief that something I am feeling is about HIM. Sometimes, its about ME. Im not trying to find a sneaky way to tell him something, Im not trying to get him to do something by using manipulation, I'm not using some obscure example as a way to tell him something about himself. All Im doing is USING him, yes USING him as a sounding board for my thoughts. All he has to do is be understanding and realize that I talk out loud as a way to resolve things. I don't want a solution or to be rescued, I don't want to get yelled at cos he doesn't agree with whatever I'm rambling about. When its really about him I'm blunt enough to say so. In the meantime, he can get off his egocentric horse and not take it personally since I'm not attacking him or saying something about him anyway!
Wow, that felt good!:biggrin1:

Wow! You get that shit too?
I'm in total agreement with you on those here are some others;
when we fight you get to call me a "crazy bitch", and if I respond in any way you say to my friends, "oh my god there she goes again".
Your adult children can make up any lies or bullshit which they've heard from you, about me , but I can't talk about them even when I only say things that are true. Or else I get This screaming idiot who's,children obviously have no faults.The calmer I get, the more upset, you are.
I'm supposed to remind you of things, but when I do, I'm nagging you.
Your "love" and help is contingent on whether i'm behaving nicely towards you.You ask me a question to make a decision,but you have to hear from anybody else before you believe me.Even though I said the exact same thing. This thread will go on,on,on,on! You're right! This feels great!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! You get that shit too?
I'm in total agreement with you on those here are some others;
when we fight you get to call me a "crazy bitch", and if I respond in any way you say to my friends, "oh my god there she goes again".
Your adult children can make up any lies or bullshit which they've heard from you, about me , but I can't talk about them even when I only say things that are true. Or else I get This screaming idiot who's,children obviously have no faults.The calmer I get, the more upset, you are.
I'm supposed to remind you of things, but when I do, I'm nagging you.
Your "love" and help is contingent on whether i'm behaving nicely towards you.You ask me a question to make a decision,but you have to hear from anybody else before you believe me.Even though I said the exact same thing. This thread will go on,on,on,on! You're right! This feels great!
You go girl. Be who you are. I think its great..........:cool: :smile:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I am the ONLY one who has to go through this!!!??!?!?

Hubby always want to have sex on MY side of the bed!!! Then I have to deal with a wet SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: Even when I try to get on his side, we ALWAYS seem to end up on MY damn side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: That really SUCKS!!!!!!!!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I am the ONLY one who has to go through this!!!??!?!?

Hubby always want to have sex on MY side of the bed!!! Then I have to deal with a wet SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: Even when I try to get on his side, we ALWAYS seem to end up on MY damn side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: That really SUCKS!!!!!!!!

You could always have a bath towel handy and put it underneath, then when you're done just pick it up and put it on the floor, no runs, no drips, no errors ?