What pisses you off about women?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Just thought we should even up the playing field

And my main complaint about women..we are to judgemental of each other.. looks, lifestyle, sexual choices, fashion etc, etc, etc

And women who play the emotional 'crying game' with their men...Ladies you ant get what you want every time just by crying

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just thought we should even up the playing field

And my main complaint about women..we are to judgemental of each other.. looks, lifestyle, sexual choices, fashion etc, etc, etc

And women who play the emotional 'crying game' with their men...Ladies you ant get what you want every time just by crying

Amen sister! I have so many judgemental friends who constatnly compete with me on everything. So silly. And any woman who uses her tears to get something from a man is off her rocker. How totally lame, do you not have a vocabulary, can you not speak? So sickening!

I am anxious to hear some men reply to this though....

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women who have a serious crush over a man they have never spoken to or met.. i.e. an actor or singer in a band.. SAD & PATHETIC

The list goes on.......... oohh and how younger women all appear to fancy the same person.. almost as if they don't have the confidence to fancy someone their other mates don't... these are prob more applicable to younger women

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think she meant this to be aimed towards females... to counter-act the thread for guys............

The main thing about women that pisses me off is how it takes them 4 hours to get ready. Or how they can't leave the house without makeup, even if it's to go to the gas station at 2am.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
-The makeup ordeal
-the trying 15 different outfits just to go to the grocery store
-owning more than 5 pairs of shoes
-owning a small dog, and acting like paris hilton
-acting like they own a guy
-catyness
-any release of gases in front of other people (because you are so popular you can, and still look cool)
-refering to everything by how much you paid for it
-carrying you hand like "uh don't wreck my nails"

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The women who piss me off are those who can't compete on an even playing field, so they use lies and deceit. And they don't care who they hurt as long as they win.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing really about women pisses me off. But when I'm in the dog house, could you please tell me what I've done wrong ? And to those that have been screwed over, take it up with the jerk that did it to you, I don't deserve a gender get back/even. Thanks in advance ! ;)

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my sisters.....but there is just one thing that really pisses me off...

WOMEN WITH PRAMS! For FUCKS sake...just because you are pushing a pram does NOT give you the right to own the pavement (sidewalk)....the mentality seems to be .... 'I have a pram..therefore I am blind, deaf and dumb to all other entities that may be in front of me'....the amount of times I have been scraped on the ankle, of bruised by a thick bitch with a pram....there should be a Perambulator Driving Test, to make these pram pushing females have some common blinking sense.

That's my piece.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever since i were a child i have had an uncanny sense to know what someone is thinking. I have even sent pm's to members who are friends when i thought something is wrong. My girlfriend is the same way. We know what eachother is thinking without speaking. So everything is talked about. There isnt a thought or a secret in eachothers head that we dont know about. So she is the perfect woman for me in everyway. We are connected in mind body and soul. :smile:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever since i were a child i have had an uncanny sense to know what someone is thinking. I have even sent pm's to members who are friends when i thought something is wrong. My girlfriend is the same way. We know what eachother is thinking without speaking. So everything is talked about. There isnt a thought or a secret in eachothers head that we dont know about. So she is the perfect woman for me in everyway. We are connected in mind body and soul. :smile:

Gag me with a spoon.... :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! YES! This one really chafes my tain't!
Especially the double wide ones built for twins.

I love my sisters.....but there is just one thing that really pisses me off...

WOMEN WITH PRAMS! For FUCKS sake...just because you are pushing a pram does NOT give you the right to own the pavement (sidewalk)....the mentality seems to be .... 'I have a pram..therefore I am blind, deaf and dumb to all other entities that may be in front of me'....the amount of times I have been scraped on the ankle, of bruised by a thick bitch with a pram....there should be a Perambulator Driving Test, to make these pram pushing females have some common blinking sense.

That's my piece.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who is educated, well spoken, intelligent, etc. and his wife orders him around like you wouldn't believe. He is very patient with her and kind. She is a good cook but I don't know if there are other benefits that make it worth while.

coolwind

Experimental Member
Media
To me women are just half the human species, and are just as different from eachother as men are from person to person. There's nothing that I would ascribe to all women, or even a big percentage of women. When I do get pissed at a woman its for the same reasons I would be pissed at a guy: self absorbtion, insensitivity to to other people, greed, stuff like that. But its relatively rare that I would be really pissed at a woman, mostly find your company really delightful in all ways.

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
That if you look at the thread about 'What pisses you off about men?' you see that it goes on and on in comparison to the "What pisses you off about women?" thread.

Fuckin' bitches...:tongue: