What pisses you off about women?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My issue with women is more of being envious than actually pisses me off.

I wish i was more feminine. I do wear make up everyday and my version of doing my my hair but im not one that big on 'image' and i dont even own a dress (besides bridesmaids) so when i see these women walking around in high heels, perfect make & hair wearing gorgeus dresses and looking amazing it pisses me off that im not like that. And honestly if i tried to pull it off id break an ankle or something crazy and look like a fool.. Im just more of a jeans, t-shirt and sneakers girl..

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wish i was more feminine. I do wear make up everyday and my version of doing my my hair but im not one that big on 'image' and i dont even own a dress (besides bridesmaids) so when i see these women walking around in high heels, perfect make & hair wearing gorgeus dresses and looking amazing it pisses me off that im not like that. And honestly if i tried to pull it off id break an ankle or something crazy and look like a fool.. Im just more of a jeans, t-shirt and sneakers girl..

No worries. Not every man wants a girly-girl aka "high maintenance" woman. I do consider myself a bit of a girly-girl but I've seen some women that are so out there with the girly-girl stuff that even I say WTF. LOL.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How come it takes them so long to do a relaxer ?:confused:

It's not how long it takes to do the actual relaxer. It's the whole process. Most of the time is spent waiting and waiting and waiting and . . . .

As a black female who "needs" to get a perm (as opposed to those who have a different less curly hair texture), it's like these beauticians/stylists have you by the short hairs. The longest time I waited to get a perm was 8 hours. I was soooo very pissed off. This is one of the main reasons that I wear my hair in braids.

I prefer a stylist who is more sensitive to her/his clienteles' time. Unfortunately they are few and far between.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree Karmen, I am very much a girly-girl myself.

No worries. Not every man wants a girly-girl aka "high maintenance" woman. I do consider myself a bit of a girly-girl but I've seen some women that are so out there with the girly-girl stuff that even I say WTF. LOL.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
uncut said:

Hahaha, I hate Black Salons and the bullshit waiting game that has been allowed to pass for professionalism for decades!

I used to get my hair done by a White guy in Woodbury, NJ. He loves & respects Black women. When he was a barber he dated a Black girl whose hair he said frequently looked "tore up." So he went back to school to get certified to do Black hair and has been doing us ever since. :wink: If I had a 2:00 appt. I was in the chair by 2:15PM and out the door within 2-3 hours. I've stiil got his number if you want it. njqt466

It's not how long it takes to do the actual relaxer. It's the whole process. Most of the time is spent waiting and waiting and waiting and . . . .

As a black female who "needs" to get a perm, it's like these beauticians/stylists have you by the short hairs. The longest time I waited to get a perm was 8 hours. I was soooo very pissed off. This is one of the main reasons that I wear my hair in braids.

I prefer a stylist who is more sensitive to her/his clienteles' time. Unfortunately they are few and far between.

Hugs and Kisses, Karmen

loser_emo_kid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will try to make this brief and concise.

The myth that women emotionally mature faster than men.
I've never met a woman who didn't prefer blacks and hispanics over whites.
The way girls will wait until I ask to tell me they're taken
They want me to start working out for some reason
When women lie about what they want in a guy because I have all those things and they still aren't attracted to me
"Why don't you wear contacts?"
Women who won't date me but they will try to convert me to their religion
Apparently women don't read books? Or maybe it's just Bakersfield
Women who have sex with me once just to say that they did and then never talk to me again
Women who are attracted but never act on it

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
What I don't like
- not being honest, inventing excuses instead
- all the dumb questions "Am I too this, am I to that" Missing self-confidence

hum, that's all I can think about atm
Another thing I don't like about them though... there are way too less women. :p

loser_emo_kid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one thing that pisses me off the most "about women" is that I have to put up with them. I can't just ignore women, because I need to have one in my life at all times. And to get to that special one that makes my life complete, I have to go through all the evil cunts and ridiculous bullshit to get to her. And even then there's still the possiblity of rejection, which is one of my phobias. So I always end up chasing down one of the good ones and not having the balls to talk to her, until it's too late.

So yeah, I would agree that there is a shortage of good women. And the ones out there are usually in relationships with guys who are, on a scale of 1 to 10, retarded. So it's more a problem that I have, but it's still "about women" so I think it counts.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As a black female who "needs" to get a perm (as opposed to those who have a different less curly hair texture), it's like these beauticians/stylists have you by the short hairs. The longest time I waited to get a perm was 8 hours. I was soooo very pissed off. This is one of the main reasons that I wear my hair in braids.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

uncut said:
uncut said:
Hahaha, I hate Black Salons and the bullshit waiting game that has been allowed to pass for professionalism for decades!

I used to get my hair done by a White guy in Woodbury, NJ. He loves & respects Black women. When he was a barber he dated a Black girl whose hair he said frequently looked "tore up." So he went back to school to get certified to do Black hair and has been doing us ever since. :wink: If I had a 2:00 appt. I was in the chair by 2:15PM and out the door within 2-3 hours. I've stiil got his number if you want it. njqt466

Have you considered doing your own, my formerly 'fro sisters?

I used to get mine done professionally, but it wasn't long before I decided paying $80 to watch my stylist fuss with her own hair more than mine was just ridiculous. Vain twat. Now I pay $14 for a box of relaxer from the drugstore that lasts for two treatments. Waiting period? Zero.

It works just as well as the salon treatment and it's nowhere near the nightmare process you might think. I won't bore everyone with details but PM me if you want tips. I've been doing my own for more than a decade.

*You, too, uncut, if your lady is interested.

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What really pisses me off about women and every guy whose had a gf can relate to this one, those "stoires" women tell you that is just a summary of EVERY single detail of what they did today, and your there noding because theres not much you can answer to

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will say this only once.

You know you are all guilty.

Do not use my razor to shave your legs.

Do it again and I will put IcyHot/Deep Heat on your tampons. :wink:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hey. Hey, now. The punishment does not fit the "crime". :eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done my own color and relaxers in the past and would not hesitate to do so again. However after getting a BAD PERM in Georgia at Thanksgiving I opted to cut it off. I am currently sporting an afro of about 1/2 inch all over. Not smart given the current frigid temps in the northeast; but practical as it gives my hair a chance to grow back healthy. By Easter or maybe Father's Day at the latest I will be ready for braids.

But sometimes the salon experience is nice. Bobby I always gave me a nice scalp massage with my shampoo. Not to mention the complimentary neck and shoulder massage. Then again maybe those extras had more to do with my penchant for wearing v-neck blouses with no bra. :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue:

njqt466

Have you considered doing your own, my formerly 'fro sisters?

I used to get mine done professionally, but it wasn't long before I decided paying $80 to watch my stylist fuss with her own hair more than mine was just ridiculous. Vain twat. Now I pay $14 for a box of relaxer from the drugstore that lasts for two treatments. Waiting period? Zero.

It works just as well as the salon treatment and it's nowhere near the nightmare process you might think. I won't bore everyone with details but PM me if you want tips. I've been doing my own for more than a decade.

*You, too, uncut, if your lady is interested.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't change yourself either.." I am the SAME way.." But, when I do dress up..." My hubby LIGHTS up.." But, he still loves me in my jeans and t-shirts.." Their is nothing wrong with wearing what we wear.."But, I do wish I can grow my LONG nails back.." My crappy job broke them OFF!!!!!:mad: I miss wearing my jewelry!! Some men still like to use their MINDS to undress a women, unlike some of these women SHOWING it all FOR ALL OF US TOO see.." Even the DAMN kids are dressing like SLUTS now days!!:mad:
That is what I hate.."

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What really pisses me off about women and every guy whose had a gf can relate to this one, those "stoires" women tell you that is just a summary of EVERY single detail of what they did today, and your there noding because theres not much you can answer to

LOL!!!!:biggrin1:
I used to do that.." But, after we got married..." I knew he was NOT hearing ALL of the story!! So, I cut it down for him to understand:biggrin1:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey. Hey, now. The punishment does not fit the "crime". :eek:

LoL!!
Glad I never used tampons!!!:eek:
With my pads, I can tell if they were MESSED with!!:wink:

loser_emo_kid, I don't see how you are having any problems with women..." You are damn HOT!!!!!!!!!! You need to get away from their and do a road trip.." Girls would be at your feet, REALLY!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OUCH!!! As usual the fair lady Karmen is correct, the punishment does not fit the crime. Besides which, doing that will most likely have you banned from my pussy indefinetely. :mad: :frown1:
njqt466

PS - I'm with DGirl I rarely use tampons as I'm kinda narrow down there; :redface: tampons are often uncomfortable for me, the supers are not an option. When I do use them I prefer the Playtex Slimfits Unscented.

njqt466