What pisses you off?

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
What pisses me off at this time of year is when people ask you what you want, (because you are so hard to buy for" so when you tell them what it is you want and where it can be bought and for how much, what do they do? They turn around and either give you cash or a GD gift certificate. Why bother to ask what you want if all you are going to do is give cash?:mad:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What pisses me off this time of year is the joy humans feel! D<

I'm kidding, but really since I don't like... "shit" when I say "I don't want anything for Christmas" and people are shocked at me discarding their presents I can't believe they didn't heed my warnings.

As a matter of fact I wish I had your problem where people would just give me money, a universally liquid resource, or giftcards. . . which I would hope to be redeemable for something worthwhile that I can sell for money, then anything solid.

Really though.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The Walton County, Florida bureaucrat who decided to put a snowman in the Nativity scene on the courthouse lawn so it would appear more secular.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What pisses me off at this time of year is when people ask you what you want, (because you are so hard to buy for" so when you tell them what it is you want and where it can be bought and for how much, what do they do? They turn around and either give you cash or a GD gift certificate. Why bother to ask what you want if all you are going to do is give cash?:mad:
What pisses me off is when my mother buys me the clothes she thinks I should be wearing. Inevitably the clothes are tight and slinky or annoyingly trendy. :rolleyes::mad:

The Walton County, Florida bureaucrat who decided to put a snowman in the Nativity scene on the courthouse lawn so it would appear more secular.
That's ludicrous! That makes a mockery of the entire nativity! :mad: They may as well just take it down