What pleases the bottom

Toolswap

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I fuck because I like to give pleasure. It’s difficult to ask while doing it so: do you guys prefer-

- me concentrating on stretching the entrance repeatedly, almost pulling out but not quite and thrusting in again

- or me concentrating on going deep as I can?

Or is it one thing for one guy and another thing for another?

Reactions: nhguy78

DFoster

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I LOVE sliding in till your balls are pressed against my ass, then a slow FULL stroke till I'm used to the dick, then go for it, but still LOVE to feel a guys balls bouncing on my ass, so yeah, BALLS DEEP
Tease me at first, slide it in and out of my ass, then slowly go as deep as you can until I’m used to it. Then pound away, I want to feel those balls slapping against my ass

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, his balls slapping my ass or taint is a HUGE turn-on. As for thrusting, get started on low speed but start to crank it up until you're pounding me hard. (That's also when the ball-slaps are best).

Switching from fast pounding to slow, respectful sliding in and out back to fast pounding is a nice way to go. Keep it interesting and varied.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i want the top or tops to fuck my ass like they own it--pull out to the head almost pops out then slam it in hard balls deep--i enjoy it especially when done my asshole is sore for days--thats when i feel 100 percent satisfied

StonerHenge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Call me old fashioned, but I like romance as a bottom. Slow, intimate thrusts. Put some care into it, make it something we both enjoy and are involved with. Not into wham-bam-thank you.
100% agree. Like seriously, dude, deal with your anger issues on your own time. My hole needs slow, deep, gentle loving ;)

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i had my first, hands free, prostate stimulation yesterday for the first time in my life. and I've been exploring anal pleasure off and on for about 20 years. what did it for me waa the friction and sensation of almost pulling always the way out and pushing it back in.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The top's pleasure is actually what pleases me the most as a bottom. I know you're aiming for their pleasure, but I would say if you're able to lose yourself in your own pleasure while topping, that's likely what's going to thrill your bottom the most.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I like the intentional movements. I like when the top purposely sits there nice and deep and slow grinds his hips into me. Allow me to feel what i feel without forcing me to feel pain. Even more than that, even with it that deep, pull me closer, push deeper, want me more.

D

deleted18388141

Take your time, lick it, play with your tip arround it and push gently while you suck it!
then play with the head of your dick arround it… with yours hands hold my ass cheeks and start vibrating in and out with the tip of your dick
make me want it and push every time a bit more
be gentle and patient and let me feel your breath on my ear.. then push… till you feel me pushing my anus back to swallow your dick… ask me to squeeze it!
and start moving gently
till i feel confortable
then you can enhance how much you pull it out.. and how much you can pound me
then fuck me
then fuck me hard
then fuck me hard and deep

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I
I fuck because I like to give pleasure. It’s difficult to ask while doing it so: do you guys prefer-

- me concentrating on stretching the entrance repeatedly, almost pulling out but not quite and thrusting in again

- or me concentrating on going deep as I can?

Or is it one thing for one guy and another thing for another?
I prefer you use me for YOUR pleasure and forget about mine

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like a top to fuck me in whatever way that gives them the most pleasure.

I really hate when a top focuses on trying to make me cum first. It totally takes me out of my zone and makes me focus on cumming instead of enjoying the feeling in my ass.

If you want to give a bottom like me pleasure, moan like you are having 5 orgasms at once and shoot as big a load in my ass as possible.

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I wasn’t raised I guess that was not a good word to chose.. but guys didn’t seem to want me to fuck them but I would go around wondering if there was an invisible sign only top guys can see telling them I’m a bottom please fuck me..

I did get to top couple times and realize then I enjoyed bottoming a lot more ..

Reactions: Kanashi