What position do you sleep in?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really depends on mood...usually on my back, for some reason sometimes with my ankles crossed (something reasuring (sp) about the sensation of feeling your cock and balls 'cradled')

other times in a fetal position, usual with a pillow between my legs...

the other night my son said he was walking by, heard me mumbling in my sleep so looked in to find the top sheet off and me fucking the mattress in my sleep...(his response was 'good to know you old farts can still do it' (damn kids :tongue:) ....rarely do I knowingly sleep on my belly but have woken up in the morning 'grinding' (feels nice).

so curious

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mostly on my left side, occasionally I sleep for a short time on my right, never on my back, I will snore and then wake up, never on my stomach.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Really depends on mood...usually on my back, for some reason sometimes with my ankles crossed (something reasuring (sp) about the sensation of feeling your cock and balls 'cradled')

other times in a fetal position, usual with a pillow between my legs...

the other night my son said he was walking by, heard me mumbling in my sleep so looked in to find the top sheet off and me fucking the mattress in my sleep...(his response was 'good to know you old farts can still do it' (damn kids :tongue:) ....rarely do I knowingly sleep on my belly but have woken up in the morning 'grinding' (feels nice).

so curious
depends but most of the time on my back or right side

one time I woke up to my self masturbating

the other day I woke up
fucking the blanket kinda piss that i was woken up as i was having a decent dream about fucking a women

I had the
biggest hard on i even seen when i woke up

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sleep on my side but first I have to lay on my back for 15-30 minutes before I go to sleep. For some reason if I lay on my side straight away, I get really bad reflux during the night.

The left side is the most comfortable and the side I sleep on the most but I do alternate frequently during the night. I don't sleep on my stomach - I'm quite overweight so it's very uncomfortable - but if I wake up early and I'm feeling very horny, I do a little hump and grind against the mattress. Not to the point of cumming - I'm still half asleep so it's just a slow gentle rubbing rather than a full on pounding.

Mmm,it depends,usually i sleep on my left side,cuddling a couple of pillows,but when i'm really truly exhausted i sleep on my stomach or on my back.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have tried sleeping on my stomach but always seem to get tangled (or hard).

had not thought about it but when I start off sleeping on my back I invariably wake up on my side...usually with a pillow too...