What position does it go the deepest?

bberry69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah you can glide right on top and if you want to hit the clit more have her close her legs and u slip in between them missionary style but not inside and like an oil drill pump up and down using your legs then rock back and forth she will definitely feel it on her clit

Tony_Taint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, when the girl rests on her side I take her top leg and push it towards her belly and let my balls rest on the top of the thigh, then just fuck away. Very deep....

rber42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my experience the positions that are deepest are doggystyle with womans ass up and her face down in the bed is great and missionary with you standing and her on the bed with you spreading her legs wide as they can as you fuck her brains out, that drives them CRAZY!!!!

FYI MAKE SURE YOU ARE STANDING AND SHE IS LAYING AT THE EDGE OF THE BED, WHEN IN THE DOGGY, GRAB HER ARMS AND PULL HER TO YOU AS YOU ARE FUCKING HER AND IN THE MISSIONARY, RUB HER CLIT WHILE YOU ARE FUCKING HER, WORKS EVERYTIME

FYI2 FOR EXTRA TRACTION KEEP YOUR SHOES ON, LOL, DONT KNOCK IT TIL YOU TRY IT, YOU CAN DIG REAL DEEP WHEN YOU DONT GOTTA WORRY ABOUT SLIPPING

FYI3 IT ONLY WORKS THE BEST IF YOU HAVE A BIG DICK, OF COURSE LOL

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and missionary with you standing and her on the bed with you spreading her legs wide as they can as you fuck her brains out, that drives them CRAZY!!!

I agree. me standing on floor and her on edge of bed with me holding her legs straight out and up wide in a V makes my wife come like crazy when I drive as deep as I can go.

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me, when the girl rests on her side I take her top leg and push it towards her belly and let my balls rest on the top of the thigh, then just fuck away. Very deep....
My cock is 6.75" bp and that way works for me too.

Still, my cock hits her deepest spot when my erection is 95% + and in Doggie, or when she is on top facing me and angles her pelvis perfect and lowers herself ass low down on my as possible. Meanwhile, I arch my back up. That's the only time I'm able to feel that I hit a solid bottom, aside from a few deep thrusts in doggie. Remember, I'm only at 6.75" bpel.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Viennese Oyster seems to be REALLY deep.

However, I too have found women that complain more about the doggy style position. Apparently, and the ladies should PLEASE comment on this statement, but it's got something to do with the angle of attack as well as the angle the vagina is placed in when in this position.

Can any of LPSG's wonderful ladies comment on the above?

Simba