What position, right here, right now?

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I've seen this type of thread for other things, but not sure I've ever seen this one...

What sexual position do you want to take part in right now? Just whatever is turning you on at the moment or maybe something you've never done and want to do or something that you just did that you want more of...I'll start...

missionary...nice and slow...

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Her on her back, legs spread wide, me nestled happily between her thighs kissing and licking my way along ;)

Done it plenty of times before, but it never gets old.

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me laying down, the girl turned around while in a catchers position bouncing up and down.

D_Darntone Dedpekker

Just Browsing
Media
speeding up..rocking her hips back and forth, love getting a gimpse of her breasts as her back arches...she rises slowly...looks back and smirks....and then once again moves up and down but this time only only on my sensitive cock head..

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me on my back with she is lying on top of my chest facing the ceiling. This position is quite tricky but I love the having the ability to play with her nipples and clit while penetrating her from behind in long slow strokes.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reverse cowgirl, with the girl back flat on my chest.
That way I can get a nice grip on her chest and access to her clit while I bang the hell out of her G spot.
^_^