What position, right here, right now?

Being on my hands and knees, being taken from behind, with my hair being pulled some ;)

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jockey Sex Position

Did this Saturday morning while giving her a backrub. Fucking amazing... or amazing fucking.

I'll second the jockey! Or prone bone with me laying on top of her legs alongside hers just straddling, then holding myself up by the arms and just pumping her soft sweet pussy, or pull out real slow, then let gravity slam me back in...

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agree mha9h9 and it happens to be a position that I always can cum doing. The only other position that even comes close for me is "doggie style" but I can't always bust a nut from that one :redface:

Nice position for mornings.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok so I've seen this type of thread for other things, but not sure I've ever seen this one...

What sexual position do you want to take part in right now? Just whatever is turning you on at the moment or maybe something you've never done and want to do or something that you just did that you want more of...I'll start...

missionary...nice and slow...

doggy style.

her bent down, me slide in and pump away. :biggrin1:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
me on my back, legs spread wide, feet to the sky and my bf pounding good, hard and fast at my butt hole

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want me on the bed doggie style, ass high in the air, chest, shoulders and head down. my lover behind me standing on the floor. His hands on my hips as he thrusts hard, deep and fast into me. The head of his long, thick cock hits the end of my hot wet, pussy making me feel like I'm going to split in two sending lighting rods throughout my body. Throw in a smack on the ass and a pony tail pull...and there's a gooood time.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want me on the bed doggie style, ass high in the air, chest, shoulders and head down. my lover behind me standing on the floor. His hands on my hips as he thrusts hard, deep and fast into me. The head of his long, thick cock hits the end of my hot wet, pussy making me feel like I'm going to split in two sending lighting rods throughout my body. Throw in a smack on the ass and a pony tail pull...and there's a gooood time.
I think we'd get along well. :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Ok so I've seen this type of thread for other things, but not sure I've ever seen this one...

What sexual position do you want to take part in right now? Just whatever is turning you on at the moment or maybe something you've never done and want to do or something that you just did that you want more of...I'll start...

missionary...nice and slow...

I'll be happy to help you sometime if you like : o )

as for me I have been thinking a lot about like standing and lifting the girls hips up, her back laying on the ground still, her upper back at least and giving it to her like that

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

call me sometime lol