What position, right here, right now?

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I haven't had sex in so long, a good old standby: on our sides, laying down, him behind me, my top leg lifted, with him behind me pistoning in and out of me while he reaches around and rubs my tits and nipples with his free hand. Hmmm...lol.

Kevinsfriend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Laying on my back on the egde of the bed with him on his knees long solid strokes in and out with a little intentional bang at the end of each. Steady rythum.

Mmmmm

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
her on the edge of a high bed with me standing in front of her, she has her legs over my shoulders and her being able to watch me stroking her !

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another good position for penetration in on the arm of a sofa with alot of padding, she puts her butt on the end of the arm with me in front of her can get very deep pentration that way

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another great one for penetration is the good ol doggy style with her on the bed face down laying on top of a stack of pillows to get her ass in the air and then match it up with me behind her on my knees and go at it !!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've been thinking about Doggy and general from behind the girl a lot like with my hands on her hips just yanking her back onto me...

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Her on her back with her legs spread wide rubbing her pussy while I am on my knees between her legs rubbing my cock. When she cums, cum on her pussy and lick her clean and make her cum again.

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always love this one! Stand and Carry Sex Position

(great site, btw, gave me a few good ideas)
I remember trying this with the first girl with whom I ever had intercourse. And she had never tried that position with her one previous sexual partner. But even though I was 20 at the time, and both tall and quite strong, and she was short and very slender, probably weighing about 90 pounds, the effort involved made it difficult for either of us to cum. We quickly abandoned our trials of the position.

But sex with her in all the other positions we tried was terrific, particularly in the doggie position, in which both of us reached huge orgasms!

Oh, to be 20 years old once again! Or--for that matter--oh, to be only 70 again!