Sexuality
Pansexual

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmmmm that is reallll sexy

Love the fact that I'm in complete control and can go for as long as she can stand it. That and it's a great position to give a massage. Gotta get that deep tissue rub, 'ya know.

Reverse cowgirl, please! I just love it when she's on top riding away and turns to look at me with those gorgeous eyes...

I had an ex who had a cervix as hard and as big as a golf ball who'd ride me like that and knew exactly how to rub my frenulum with it. I had just cum, so cumming again so soon after wasn't an option. She was fit too and I still get shudders everytime I think of that afternoon she rode me for what seemed like forever. <<shudder>> There, see, I just got one.

Last edited:

D_Andy Asskicker

Account Disabled
Media
Entering her from behind, both of us facing the wall, my hands covering hers high against the wall. She's arching her back while trying to minimize body contact and at the same time maximizing penetration thrust. My cock is curved upwards so it is perfectly formed for a deep and satisfying penetration. I'm slow-fucking her until she comes first.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A nice slow missionary to start. She's on her back, legs over my shoulders, or over my hips in "the anvil" for nice deep penetration. I'm low enough that I can kiss her. My thick chest hair is tickling her nipples, my dog tags are dragging between her breasts. After a while of that (usually she has an orgasm or two), she wants to get into a cowgirl, so I can suck and lick on her breasts and nipples and rub and play with them with my fingers as I fuck her.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HHHHmmm well I have been writing about the reverse cowgirl tonight on here so right now that sounds pretty good !!!Always liked that position to get things going but don't like finishing up with that position, not personal enough !!! Great for penetration for both though !!!

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i want to be picked up and held against a wall in his arms and fucked

Me, too, only more like "thrown just hard enough to sting my ass a little against the cinder blocks or bricks or whatever the wall's made of, and enough to knock the wind out of me." It sucks sometimes being 5'7"... Easier to do that with a petite girl. Even if she's overweight, she's still light and easy to lift :(