What position, right here, right now?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me, too, only more like "thrown just hard enough to sting my ass a little against the cinder blocks or bricks or whatever the wall's made of, and enough to knock the wind out of me." It sucks sometimes being 5'7"... Easier to do that with a petite girl. Even if she's overweight, she's still light and easy to lift :(

I'm 6'6"... You are petite.

What position if you were in a MFF, Emp?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like carrying her around the house for a bit and then to the bedroom where I pin her knees to her chest and slowly bring her to an orgasm (never once slipping out of her).

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A nice slow missionary to start. She's on her back, legs over my shoulders, or over my hips in "the anvil" for nice deep penetration. I'm low enough that I can kiss her. My thick chest hair is tickling her nipples, my dog tags are dragging between her breasts. After a while of that (usually she has an orgasm or two), she wants to get into a cowgirl, so I can suck and lick on her breasts and nipples and rub and play with them with my fingers as I fuck her.

That one! Furry chest and all. Dog tags optional.

dkong8x625

Sexy Member
Media
penetrating doggy while her face is dug into her friends kitty. I'll occasionally switch from my hard cock to my tongue. We would then change positions to me on my back with her just fucked dripping wet pussy on my face and her friend sliding down my cock which covered in her friends pussy juice. I would cum deep inside her friends pussy, she would suck out every last drop and spit it in her mouth.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of the throwing around bit, yes, but lying down, we're all the same height.

Eight of the loveliest words I've read today. Thanks!

Save your words, stud. There will be other ways to thank me if I ever get to your and your wife's town... >:D~

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am saving my words then. Forgive me if I still express my "Aww shucks" once in a while.

Forgiven. Just keep reminding me, through your posts, what my fornices are for, and I'll keep sweating breathless, deathless praise all over you.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgiven. Just keep reminding me, through your posts, what my fornices are for, and I'll keep sweating breathless, deathless praise all over you.

It all depends, my dear. If you were shallow enough or the guy going inside you were long enough, the fornices would be those special pockets where his cockhead would nestle into and stir up all the pleasure your body can muster. The deeper you let him in, the better it gets. The more his cockhead can totally insert itself into your fornix. The pain of pushing his dick into you is a reverse birthing process of sorts. The deeper he's inside you, through those fornices, the closer the lights of your souls are to touching.

If your dimensions are compatible, he'll stretch you out and give you all the pain you desire *and* be able to propery grind your clit with the base of his cock.

When the pain is too much to handle, and you've exhausted all your endorphins, and you have reached all the orgasms your body will limit you to, then the fornices are there to store his semen which he injects deep inside you for your cervix to drink in as it so pleases. Gradually some of it may drool out, but if dug in deep enough, the pockets could hold the semen for quite a long while.

Although, I could just be full of shit and just trying to get you wet.

How'd I do? :biggrin1:

Now someone ask me about girth before I have to leave for work.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck yes. You gave me precisely what I needed. My clit is so swollen right now... MMMMMMnh.

When I stopped reading, I was panting and grinding my ass and hips and mons into the sofa cushions, and my panties are still stuck to my vulva and the start of my ass cleft.