What Pumps Are Safe In Regards To Plastic?

STOUPIDE

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been meaning to get into pumping for a while now... but I'm concerned I might not make the right choice in regards to the plastic the pump is made off of. I think it makes sense that I get started with a cheap pump off amazon, I just don't know whether it's really safe since we know certain plastics have endocrine disrupting properties.
What do you think?

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
I've been meaning to get into pumping for a while now... but I'm concerned I might not make the right choice in regards to the plastic the pump is made off of. I think it makes sense that I get started with a cheap pump off amazon, I just don't know whether it's really safe since we know certain plastics have endocrine disrupting properties.
What do you think?

Yeah but you aren't exactly ingesting your pump. I doubt if it has any dangerous plastics they will be absorbed by the skin.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for your responsif. BPA oit ig others does seem to be absorbed by skin. Here’s what I found: https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-09-bisphenol-exposure-skin-receipts-longer.html

Well, that's a very specific study that tested thermal paper which has very unique properties but even so, that study is not really regarded as a good one.

the number one way BPA is absorbed is via digestion. Even then no study has shown (well no valid study) that it accumulates in the body or even can be detected after 24 hrs.

Washing a can removes 99% of all BPA, I can't really see any BPA (if any is on it in the first place) on a often washed penis cylinder would be absorbed.

If you are worried just wash it well using a non abrasive scrubber.

Reactions: STOUPIDE

STOUPIDE

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, that's a very specific study that tested thermal paper which has very unique properties but even so, that study is not really regarded as a good one.

the number one way BPA is absorbed is via digestion. Even then no study has shown (well no valid study) that it accumulates in the body or even can be detected after 24 hrs.

Washing a can removes 99% of all BPA, I can't really see any BPA (if any is on it in the first place) on a often washed penis cylinder would be absorbed.

If you are worried just wash it well using a non abrasive scrubber.

Nice, thanks for the advice!

I would recommend u get a good sized pump ring to allow good suction

Reactions: STOUPIDE