What pumps do you recommend?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Alaughingrambler, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Alaughingrambler

Alaughingrambler New Member

Greetings Everybody. Well, as the title says, does anyone have any pumps they can recommend. I live in the U.K., England to be more specific, and preferably would like to buy one from a U.K. based Conventional/ Internet store, but I could stretch(sorry) to importing. I want the pump primarily for girth. Also, could you include a bit of info about how long it took to get your/somebody elses increase and any problems you had with it e.t.c. Cheers for any replies!

2. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Yes, I can recommend Pumptoys.com from the US. They are anything but 'toys' and are excellent, but don't come cheap, I fear. My favourite is their 9"x4" cylinder for pumping cock & balls together, but they have a good range. Check out their site, and contact them with questions. Very helpful people.

There are other OK suppliers in the US, but don't know about any made here in the UK. Doubtful, I think. But don't get cheap stuff from stores.

3. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Member

Albums:
    Vacu-tech.com offers a variety of quality cylinders and pumps. The best in my opinion is their brass hand pump.

Vacu-Tech - Product Details

4. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Vacu-tech is the way to go.Best quality at affordable prices.

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I like Lapdist aka LA Pump

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

I would recommend a thickwall cylinder and the only company I know of here in the UK that produce them is called, oddly enough, thickwall. they ain't cheap and I expect there are other companies around where you might do better with a similar product, but you'll need to search.

Draft saved Draft deleted