what puts you off cumming/sex?

D

deleted16577781

no matter who you are on lpsg, what stops you from going further whilst having sex and you either 'just get up and leave' or 'you carry on but loose a massive amount of interest'?

D

deleted16577781

one of my things is that if a guy is giving me a head job.. I need to be deep throated.. the amount of guys that want to lick/suck on my 'overly sensitive' nob is enough for me to pull my dick out and leave. Some guys I will tell them how I like it and they continue but in the end, they just do not give me the pleasure that I can really enjoy. This is one reason, as a gay man, I like to deep throat...

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm an oral top and 95% of sex is me getting my dick sucked. So, if someone has no idea what they're doing (when they claim they're good), after a minute or two, I will easily say this isn't going to work and there's no point continuing. There are SOOOO many people out there who know how to truly worship a cock that it's just not worth suffering through mediocre or bad head.

On that note, when I am getting my dick sucked, I'm fairly responsive. Love to moan and grunt and rub my cocksuckers head and coach them on exactly what I like. I've had more than a dozen guys say I am the most fun/best guy they've ever sucked off. :cool:

D

deleted16577781

i
I'm an oral top and 95% of sex is me getting my dick sucked. So, if someone has no idea what they're doing (when they claim they're good), after a minute or two, I will easily say this isn't going to work and there's no point continuing. There are SOOOO many people out there who know how to truly worship a cock that it's just not worth suffering through mediocre or bad head.

On that note, when I am getting my dick sucked, I'm fairly responsive. Love to moan and grunt and rub my cocksuckers head and coach them on exactly what I like. I've had more than a dozen guys say I am the most fun/best guy they've ever sucked off. :cool:
love the word 'grunt'... makes me hot :)

Petnax

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I'm with you on this. Nothing worse than a slow, boring blowjob. I want them to convince me they need it! Craaaaave it! :joy:

Otherwise, what's the point

D

deleted3995701

Ropes and restraints.

The one and only time I got up and walked away was when a hook-up rando that I didn't click with pulled out a briefcase and it had a bottle of lube, a fist dildo, a regular dildo, a ball gag, wrist cuffs and a rope.

I couldn't do what he wanted at the time and I had to leave.

Looking back, he afforded me an opportunity I didn't capitalize on. First hand practice on a fistpig bottom.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
With guys: If I am getting head, I like my nuts licked and yea, I want my entire cock inside their mouth. A really good cocksucker will get me off FAST if he is eager for my load and is verbal about it. If they go too hard and try to rush my load, I lose my erection and its game over.

With gals: You better be clean down there and not smell like an effin tuna fish. Need I say more? Love to give them a body slide massage and end up balls deep inside a tight wet CLEAN pussy! Attitude is a showstopper too. I lose my erection and its game over.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
one of my things is that if a guy is giving me a head job.. I need to be deep throated.. the amount of guys that want to lick/suck on my 'overly sensitive' nob is enough for me to pull my dick out and leave. Some guys I will tell them how I like it and they continue but in the end, they just do not give me the pleasure that I can really enjoy. This is one reason, as a gay man, I like to deep throat...
Sound hot like how you explain it .

Reactions: deleted16577781

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Yes need be fun and amazing love here you talk about blowjobs .

D

deleted16577781

Sound hot like how you explain it .
I agree and someone slobbering is hot and I love doing that to guys, but, for me it is so sensitive that it is not pleasurable in the end... if I just blew straight away it would be better..but I cannot function, sad as it is!!!

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree and someone slobbering is hot and I love doing that to guys, but, for me it is so sensitive that it is not pleasurable in the end... if I just blew straight away it would be better..but I cannot function, sad as it is!!!
I see I get what you saying

• Love