What puts you over the edge?

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wonderin' what errogenous zones others guys enjoy having worked while on the verge of shooting. When nearing the point of no return, getting my nipples, bellybutton, or taint (area between butthole and balls) teased, pulled, etc. sends me shooting like a geyser REAL FAST! Also love my big pecs being cupped and squeezed/worshipped.

asmith77024

Just Browsing
Media
:tongue: Perineum: the area between the anus and the posterior part of the external genitalia. Play with that and my balls... and I'm through the roof. Especially like to edge this way. Even better when wearing a cock band (elastic) around the base of my dick and balls.:tongue:

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
I've always loved having my balls played with from the side and strokes through the pubes. Also love getting touched in my inner thighs and up my sides to my inner arms. I guess that area just isn't touched much by me or anyone else so it feels exciting to get some play there.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi,
I have the same feeling! That is why five years ago I had a Guiche piercing done. It is a small ring (sometimes barbell) that is inserted about half way between the anus and the back of the scrotum. I love mine!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
If the person looks into my eyes... and we share some sort of romantic kiss, our hands locked on various parts of our bodies....

That alone, is enough to get me over the edge.

osxwrangler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it's very passionate kissing. Remember that scene in Brokebake Mountain when the two men kissed so hard their mouths started to bleed? Wow! That was hot! I also love the smell of the top of a man's head. I love that smell. I know it's messed up but I can't help it. :guilty:

I also like fuzzy heads - short haircuts and multi-day stubble.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when she tells me she loves big cock. even more when she tells me she loves big cocks (pl). All different kinds of big cocks too. ones that make her moan. she knows it puts me over the edge. or maybe just close to it, but its like STEEL then.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
when i am laying on my back and am being sucked off or jerked off, i like the woman to take her free hand and cover my bellybutton with her palm. that makes my ejaculation feel better and more complete. i don't know why. i like a woman's hand on my abdomen when ejaculating flat on my back.

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Feeling a woman cumming whilst I'm inside her, guaranteed to bust a nut.

2) When she tells me to cum inside her, sends me over the edge.

3) When she gently massages my testicles with one hand and the other one she's holding my waist.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when she tells or does to me EVERYTHING that puts her over the edge, even if it involves other guys or girls. seeing her get off huge just destroys me