What qualifies as big?

Dyslexic_Crayon: I just wanted to know what qualifies as a large penis? The question was raised when my fiance and I started having sex. It hurts her. It's about 7.5" in length and about 5.5" in circumfrence. I'm 18 years old, obviously male, and 5'7".

DirkDiggler: I always think its in the eye,or the hand of the beholder.Some people on here would think 7.5 is not that impresive,but as the average is about 6.5 inches its at the size where most girls would say its big.and most men too i should imagine.

H8Monga: Dirk you hit the wrong number key... you meant 5.5"...

DirkDiggler: ah yep so i did.well I am not awake yet thats why. :p

Dyslexic_Crayon: Thanks guys, I'm new here and didn't expect an easy asnwer, let alone a nice one, thanks!

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC according to the more acurate surveys, ones where scientific measurements are taken, you are bigger than average.
Condom makers say anything in the 5.5 thickness range should opt for larger condoms

Dyslexic_Crayon: That would explain why condoms hurt so much, now wouldn't it? I actually purchased some Magnum XL condoms to use because the regular ones where hurting me a lot, and they fit GREAT

ORCABOMBER: See Dyslexic? You just pop in and your problems are solved! W00t!

aussiechick63: I just love to see men helping other men with problems.
Keep it up guys.

uumm helping with the problems that is... not literally.

Dyslexic_Crayon: Now all I have to worry about is splitting her and hitting her cervix again, can you believe all in one night? Ack!

vicecity: i am 16 inches long and 10 1/4 inches wide and it broke my girlfriends jaw so i think that is big enouegh

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=vicecity link=board=youth;num=1055218403;start=0#10 date=06/27/03 at 13:22:59]i am 16 inches long and 10 1/4 inches wide and it broke my girlfriends jaw so i think that is big enouegh[/quote]

10 1/4 inches wide ... that would be more than 32" around! Learn something about capitalization, spelling and  punctuation, then post to the Fictitious Stories category.

BTW, before you guys start flaming me and suggesting that he meant circumference rather than diameter, it makes no difference. I'm not prepared to believe that there's a 14 year old with a cock 16" long and with a girth of 10 1/4" unless he has a hideous, disfiguring disease. Now you may feel free to flame at will.

H8Monga: *stands behind Dr. Whopper and shouts, "YEAH! YA HEARD!"*

As long as I was not the only one...

TragicWhiteKnight: Everyone knows 16" cocks are possible. But only if they have minds of their own. They tend roam the streets at night in search of wrongs to be righted. Oh, wait, I'm thinking of KITT. Oh, Hasselhoff, you always trick me...

[hums the 'Knight Rider' theme]

jackinman: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=youth;num=1055218403;start=0#11 date=06/27/03 at 20:39:13]

BTW, before you guys start flaming me and suggesting that he meant circumference rather than diameter, it makes no difference. I'm not prepared to believe that there's a 14 year old with a cock 16" long and with a girth of 10 1/4" unless he has a hideous, disfiguring disease. Now you may feel free to flame at will.[/quote]

Don't worry DMW, I'm pretty sure your safe on this one. I didn't believe it one bit either. Talk about exaggeration.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So maybe I won't become barbecue this time? :D I'll continue to steel myself for the flames, though; there are a couple posters that I expect to chastise me for crying 'liar' before they assure vicecity that he has several years of growth to look forward to! :eek:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[Ed. note:  I already beat your warning to the punch, I think.  I think the "wide" / "circumference" error is much more common than thought, or at least the assumption in reverse is true.  For instance, if someone quoted a measurement of 8" x 2.5," the "jerk reaction" would be -- whoa, you're pretty thin.

Think of it this way. Think of some of the most common uses for the following notation: _____ x _____. We usually see or hear this as a measurement of length and width, most frequently seen in giving room dimensions, fabrics, and other flat objects without a discernible volume to them. Dicks, unlike rooms or material, have a dimension of circumference to them. Well, no shit, right? But since length and width are so "standard" in comparison, hey, we accidentally use an ineffective word. It just happens.]

relentless

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's all subjective but anything over 6.5 is definitely big! 7 inches is in the top 90th percentile! In reality over 50% of guys are under 6 inches (bone pressed!).

The graph might surprise some of you!

Attachments

My significant anecdotal experience is consistent with the statistics described in the graph. I've met *very* few guys in real life who were a legitimate 7+ inches. I'd say maybe only one percent of my sexual encounters. That said, probably 90% of my hookups have CLAIMED to be over 7 inches, so someone should study that instead lol