What qualifies someone to be LPSG worthy?

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am new to this site and am not sure what qualifies a person to be considered LPSG worthy, but am interested as i imagine most men are on how we measure up!

I guess for me understanding the females perspective on this male centric issue is most important, and I note there are a few on here. But all views and opinions are welcome.

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, although not sure if there is an element of sarcasm there !?! I have seen a few bits of it on various other sections of the forum.

I came across this site through the usual google searches when you are trying to understand where you fit against the 'average' sizes and you get so many varied surveys etc. I guess the only true truth is the one that is from an individuals perspective.

I am sure there are many people on here that are quite unsure of themselves but most women/men would certainly not complaint and the vice versa all true of over confidence.

I'd like to think I am just learning at the moment if I measure up in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you for being so welcoming to what is quite a daunting bit of personal sharing!!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you, although not sure if there is an element of sarcasm there !?! I have seen a few bits of it on various other sections of the forum.

I came across this site through the usual google searches when you are trying to understand where you fit against the 'average' sizes and you get so many varied surveys etc. I guess the only true truth is the one that is from an individuals perspective.

I am sure there are many people on here that are quite unsure of themselves but most women/men would certainly not complaint and the vice versa all true of over confidence.

I'd like to think I am just learning at the moment if I measure up in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you for being so welcoming to what is quite a daunting bit of personal sharing!!

Nono, No element of sarcasm! Your's big! No doubt about that!
Look around and talk, ask questions, etc.
Just enjoy being here on LPSG!

Cheers