What reaction turns you on most when giving a blowjob?

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, geez. How to narrow it down? The orgasm is my actual goal, but there are so many other things to enjoy on the trip. I love the shaky breathing. I love when the nuts have retracted so far into the body that they no longer move. I love the swell that signals another big ooze of precum on the tongue. Probably the thing that turns me on the most is the trembling in the thighs/buttocks because he can barely stay upright. I feel so powerful when this happens. I've had a few men completely collapse on me when they've ejaculated, and that's just brilliant.

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, I like it when they say, "oh that's good", "yeah I like that" I enjoy it when he holds my head and massages the back of my head. When I'm giving head I like to run my tongue up the back of his shaft and round his head then back down the shaft and over his balls, I get excited when he asks me if I want his load, and he tells me to keep sucking.

Reactions: orangeC

Xry777

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to know he's enjoying it, but each guy is different. The ultimate turn on is when he blows in my mouth. Whether a guy is usually verbal or not, he can't help but moan and spasm when I'm draining his balls. ;)

barebear03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What turns me on is knowing I'm the best throat he has used ! Oh and of course him begging to come back for more

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like two things , when he is moaning heavily, and when I fell his hands on my head playing with my hair & pushing me gently on his dick ☺️

Hearing curses under their breath from enjoyment. Top here but I’m definitely a cock sucker. I also like verbal talk, “Fuck yea, suck that cock” or “You suck so good”

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are so many reactions that make giving head so satisfying..

I love when my guy cocks his head back after a particular lick or touch; deep breathing; tilting my head up to look at me while sucking him off; encouraging words like "You're so good" or "I like/love that;" putting his hands behind his head and watching intently (especially if he has impressive biceps); and, most of all, a smile while looking up at him.

Love it when the dirty talk starts "yeah suck my fuckin hard dick" and stuff like that

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
I like different stuff depending on the guy and the situation.

It’s fun when a dominant guy is standing above me, looking down, feeding it to me and directing the show. Maybe pulling it out and letting his slick cock flop around on my face while I play with his balls in my mouth.

But I also like it when I’m working him towards orgasm and his body goes rigid, maybe he grabs the sheets or arms of the chair with his hands and starts breathlessly muttering “god damn” or something like that. That’s when I know I’m in control and I’ve got him.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love hearing him moan and tell me how great it feels. But the best is when he puts his hands behind my head and he starts fucking my mouth. The hung ones are always surprised I can get it all the way down my throat with no problems. A current fuck buddy, Mr. 9", is amazed when my lips are at the base of his dick with it all the way down my throat. He will then begin fucking my mouth, going even deeper when he thrusts.

Of course the ultimate reward is his cum down my throat.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
-loud moaning/grunting

-looking up and seeing his mouth agape and eyes either closed with a dreamy look on his face or open and almost rolled back

-being able to feel that he's trying not to cum yet

-getting my ass slapped

-making someone who's not usually a shooter shoot a nice thick rope

-feeling/watching him spasm when I suck the cum off of his cock and balls

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are so many reactions that make giving head so satisfying..

I love when my guy cocks his head back after a particular lick or touch; deep breathing; tilting my head up to look at me while sucking him off; encouraging words like "You're so good" or "I like/love that;" putting his hands behind his head and watching intently (especially if he has impressive biceps); and, most of all, a smile while looking up at him.
That hot for sure .