What reactions do you get?

wristthickxl: from a gay man's perspective, the reactions have varied (I love hearing these reax and get very turned on when guys talk about my cock..does anyone else share this??)...

unfortunately, I often hear there is no way I can take that or you are not going to stick that in me....

one guy, with whom I was in love and he with me, whined during sexual intercourse once "Why does it have to be so damn big?"

and for those of you not faint of heart - or if you are gay - read on:

my two favorite reax:

I feel like you are going to split me in two...and my all-time favorite: I feel like I'm being fisted....

Trackers: Well I forgot to tell you something runningman. This guys dick I was telling you about was actually fully exposed for me to see. I mean I didn't know it's actual size, but I could tell it was huge just the same.

vicecity: i get gd that gonna hurt i love it lets go to my house

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Today's Reaction: "Nice... [emphasis on the long I sound, said for the span of two seconds, maybe three.], dude." A short chortle. "Dude, take your hand away." I removed my hand from the base and let it, half-aroused, stick out in front of me. "That's pretty fuckin' big."

The Viewer: Newly established acquaintance, 25 years of age. Met through my girl roommate. Cool guy, tree-trimmer, who decided to crash at my place on the spare futon after having had a few beers with the girl roommate beforehand. Definitely fun... pretty comfortable... male bonding...

The Catalyst: I showed him this site, of course, browsed to my profile, showed him all my posts, and he read the first one -- my dick size.

cork8x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Usual response: "That's bigger than 8 inches!" and "That's a fuckin' thick cock!". While sometimes I sort of wish I had a longer (but not by much) dick, my 8" serves me well. I'm sure I could probably fib a little and tell people it's really a 9'er, but why? I like it just fine, thank you very much.

ItalianStallion: I've only been with one girl ever in any intamit way that involved my penis. and my favorite was the first time we were going to have sex she said

"oh yeah what the hell are you going to do, use a garbage bag for a condom, you know I'm not on the pill"

she got on birth control later, but I still haven't found a good condom though, I haven't tried the magnum XL's though. how are they?

erc19: Have only been with my fiancee, and her reaction was as funny as mine was. She took less than 1/2 and then seemed to have an orgasim within about 2 mins and then proceeded to bleed. She said that "it was Huge and thought that "those things" were smaller :D, she was tired and fell asleep right after. After she awakened she thought of measuring it. I had never measured my penis before (out of curiousity or whatever), but she wanted to, which kind of confused me. I had never Really had an erection quite That big before (previous to our first night together, first time with a woman), and it was bigger than I expected. It turned out to be 9 3/4 inches long, which actually shocked me cause I never really thought about it. I later both read the average size (5.5-6 or so) and later measured the distance around it (7.25"), and have to say that it gave me a weird thrill, lol. And that's what lead me to the LPSG. Great Site!

maverick21: It was me and my girlfriends first time fooling around and while I don't think I'm big at all, 8.5x6, but she was like, "are they supposed to be that big?" After consulting a few of her guy friends, she became pressed over my size and has the annoying tendency to tell anyone that'll listen. She's made me show a few of her friends, and each of their reactions have been "holy sh*t"

HungRebel: I get alot of :eek: "wow...", "holy shit", "oh my god" and a few just plain speechless. My favorites are when they just straight out say "How big is it?", then after I come back with 12 inches, "I want that thing in me right now" :D Those are the ones who will be coming back :p

And yes, I get alot of them, my girlfriend is bisexual and loves to show me off....combine that with attending a 40,000 student university and it makes for some 'exciting' times ;)

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've heard em all, from the Oh My God's, to he Holy Shit's, even the "I want that thing in me" and "I DONT want that thing in me.
But I've actuallly had girls faint when I take it and harden up, that's always been my favorite... :D delays the getting to the fun, but still quite a power to behold.. :D

joe22xxx: Generally speaking the reactions I've got are similar to the ones already expressed. Except about two years ago I met this special girl who had a really wonderful attitude about my dick as well as the rest of me. We were making out at her apartment with our clothes on for the first time, and she reached for my package & then said, "What's that in your jeans?" I told her it was me. She smiled & then slowly strip all my clothes off me. Then she gave me the most amazing massage I ever had, head to feet...basically erotic. After it was over, she told me that she thought I had a "really nice body and cock", and that she wanted to do many nasty things with me. Other than just drooling, I don't think I've ever been with someone who knew how to turn me on the way she did. I guess you'd say we were extremely intimate from then on. We were together for the next year & a half, and she taught me to enjoy my body more than any woman I've ever been with, including every part of it.

batcave: My two favorites:

"It's like losing my virginity all over again."

"I think you've killed me."

Valkyrie: Speaking from a female point of view - usually a big appreciating grin or a few well chosen words of appreciation whispered in his ear.

/Valkyrie

huge_cock_have_pic: The most embarrassing one came in a club when I was in my early 20's. This girl and I had been dancing and the two of us were soooo horny, we snuck into men's bathroom--pretense for her having to go because the women's bathroom was packed. She sat down on the pot and unzipped my pants. After I pull down my underwear and let it hang out, she screams and says very loudly, "that cannot be real, no fucking way!" Within 30 secs security was in the bathroom, pushing the door open, with her hands on my cock, stroking it. Nice mood breaker.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thx for the question and all the responses you guys have given. They just prove my belief that men like having their size praised regardless of the circumstances and the sex of the praiser. My cock usualy got harder when my ex would tell me how 'big' it felt.

And, one of the most memorable intercourse sessions of my married life was when I told her, while having intercourse, about the big dick I saw at the urinals that day. It belonged to a hot dude both of us knew and she had had no idea he was soooo hung. As I reported in detail how he pulled it out his fly and stood with his hands on his hips, looking like a stud and letting the piss freely flow, all the time looking at mine,
my dick seemed to ram places it has never rammed before and she responed as never before. Our climaxes were earth shattering and my dick felt like an elephants pole.

petite_girl: I was speechless the first time I saw one. Then,

1. OMG! You have a weapon of mass destruction in your pants! Jeez! :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. It's thicker than my wrist!! :eek:

3. Can I play with it? ;D

violator: The best two I got were "it's not gonna fit" (my wife on our first escapade) and "it's too big" (one nighter). My wife always says I nust be a freak. (ex-wife says the same) Most the others were, I swear dead silent, like they were being drug thru something they weren't prepared for. One chick was a complete nut like I was ramming a telephone phone pole thru her. Pretty cool in retrospect. Being 34 and married for awhile, I miss those "player" days.