What reactions do you get?

Duo187: Well Patty, just keep your eyes open, you might find one sooner then you'd expect.

thelog: SOMETIMES WHEN I AM AT THE URINAL AND ANOTHER GUY WALKS IN AND HE LOOKS AT MY COCK I GET AN INSTANT HARDON. I HAVE HAD MANY GUYS TO ASK ME HOW BIG I WAS. I AM 10X6.5 AND CURVES TO THE RIGHT WHEN REALLY HARD

emilywee: the first hung guy i was ever with, i almost screamed- or yelped, when i saw it. it was actually the second time i slept with him, but this time we were in a fully lit room and he pulled down his pants right in front of me. the combination of not knowing he was already hard and the size was a huge shock when he came flipping out.

emilywee: i could definitely tell, GBO, but seeing it was an entire experience of its own.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While in the hospital, one of the nurses had to shave me before my legs could be set in casts. The casts are up to my hips, I'm afraid. (My crotch now itches like crazy!) When she exposed my crotch to shave it, her eyes got really round really quickly. Her expression was almost like a cartoon double-take. I barely manage to suppress a chuckle.

Later, when I was thought to have been asleep, I heard this nurse talking to another right outside my door:

"My God! I had to shave Mr. Núñez, and I still can't believe that such a short man has something that size! It must be a foot long when it's up!"

Of course, it's not nearly a foot long when erect, but she apparently doesn't understand the concept of showers vs. growers. Let her think what she will; I'm not going to engage the nurse in a conversation about the size of my endowment. Besides, I was supposed to be asleep; she didn't realise I heard her comments.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for divulging the 'personal' account, DMW. Very titilating and a good way to start the morning! :-[ I hope you find a way to get some relief from the itching crotch. It's better to have the casts now, than it would be in the mid-summer New Orleans heat.

Peace, Luke

parzival: I'm dating a guy who's well endowed. but I've been too shy to openly ooh and aah over him. would that be something that he would appreciate?

Duo187: He probably would, but be kinda light on the ooing and awwing first...see if he likes it...if he does...then lay it on him.

alysen6: I agree with Duo, Parz. I usually straight-out ask if he minds my drooling over it. :) I've gotten few negative responses, especially since they usually know ahead of time that I love size.

There are a lot of hung guys, though, who are somewhat uncomfortable with you getting too excited about their size, especially when they feel it's stealing the show from them as the whole person. Sort of like the "hey, I'm up here" effect that girls get when guys are staring at their chests. It's flattering, but...ahem. So keep your relationship and sex life fresh and interesting so that your love for size doesn't get old and tiresome. If you have that, size can be a great turn-on without dominating your pillow-talk.

-Aly

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=alysen6 link=board=sex;num=1049917376;start=100#114 date=03/20/04 at 15:25:18]There are a lot of hung guys, though, who are somewhat uncomfortable with you getting too excited about their size, especially when they feel it's stealing the show from them as the whole person.[/quote]

Put me on that list. My size has made me a target for a lot of size queens. If someone wants to get plugged by a big cock, that's all fine and good, but not every well-hung guy will appreciate being viewed as an extra-large dildo with an inconsequential man attached. I like to think I have something more to bring to the party than just the meat entrée. Of course, my situation is a bit different, since I'm a top. An accomodating ass is more likely to be my goal than a large cock. But, hey ... that's just me!

Antin: Both of my best reactions were while in college. First was a girl who was engaged to some guy and was having some guilt issues and as silly as it is decided it would be ok if I did her in the ass...I am not really into anal but she got me so worked up talking about how much she loved it and how turned on she was by the idea. So I am very hard by the time she undoes my pants and as she yanks them down the head got caught in the waist band of my boxers and it caused it to flip up with force and smack her in the face. She sat back and looked at it for a few seconds and said "ummm how about a blow job instead?" She later told me she had only been with two other guys and both of them had been under 6 inches.
The other was with a very intelligent political science major who I ended up having a long term relationship with. Our first night together turned into a 3 day sex fest. On the second day of which at one point in mid screw she got this glassy eyed blank stare on her face and started pushing me away down near the base of my cock and got a very scared look on her face and said "I can't think" I reply, "What?" "I can't think....you fucked me stupid with that big fucker." What made this so funny to me was that being a very intelligent person she prided herself on being able to express herself while using a minimum of vulgarity.

palladen: In response to Aly's comment: drooling is good, esp when it's mutual :D
p

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=tomarctus link=board=sex;num=1049917376;start=100#116 date=03/22/04 at 18:31:07] He has to wait until were naked to find out. I never tell. His tough luck and I don't care anymore. My cock is just fine to me, and apparently worthless to many of you. I don't give a fuck anymore. I just learned how to be insensitive back and I might like it.
[/quote]

Sorry, Greg, but it sounds like you're applying a double standard. You're admittedly looking for tricks with big cocks, but you don't want guys who are already hung to do the same. If you're seeking out big cocks, why shouldn't they be allowed to do the same? What you need to do is find and hook up with someone like me: someone who knows that enjoyable sex is not determined by cock size. (Who knows? Considering our similar heights, we might make a cute couple! ;)) Lighten up. The more cynical and insensitive you appear, the less likely it is that you'll score. There are plenty of potential sexual partners out there for you; your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to chase them down. Happy hunting, dude!

Javierdude22: Tom,

Why go through all that trouble to show a bulge? Pumping ánd a cockring?...to show on purpose?

Why?

bigdad: I have to add to this thread. As a guy who is 6'4" tall, I am used to the big comments. Not a lot of people get to see me in the nude, however those that have are very impressed with my size. About 5 inches when soft, and quite thick. I also keep it totally shaved, so this adds to the long look. I have measured it with a few guys, and have always come out the longest. People always seem to look at my crotch, because I freeball, and dont mind being a bit of an exhibitionist, so people tend to know I am not small. Anyway, my wife first noticed me at work because of my height, then noticed the bulge , and she ended up asking me out. We have been together for about 4 years and the life we have is the best anyone could ask for. She knows that guys look at me when we are out on the town, and this just turns her on, cause she knows that she has what they cant. And I dont mind the guys looking, because it makes me feel proud, and it is a turn on to know that I do it for guys as well.
So for those guys still looking for a good wife/gf/boyfriend, just remember that some reactions can be for the best.

lloyd_838: Just to make you big cocked guys feel even better, here's how it goes about "comments" with a little dick (4-1/2 hard):

I would hate to count the times girls have whispered to me, "can't wait to see your dick" or "I bet you got a big dick" before we get around to sex. . .then, of course, I hear nothing when they finally get their first look! I try to avoid looking at their face while they're getting their first look. :eek: