What really gets your attention?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: When you are interested in someone what is it that usually piques your interest first? Being that this is the LPSG one might suppose that the subject at hand ;D is the main interest. But from what I've read members write, tastes are rather catholic.

In my case it's the face. The person doesn't have to be stunningly attractive or anything like that (the first man I was in love with I thought he looked rather dignified. My cousins thought he looked like a gnome. I could see their point but he was my gnome). Actually let me add to that. I did think my first boyfriend was very attractive but I was scaling him to my own standards not society's.

Once the initial interest is there then other things come into play. And a fuller package is a decided plus but not having one doesn't knock anyone out of the running if they've got a face I like.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this topic out.

2. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: There's so many levels of 'interest' that it's pretty difficult to pick just one; walking down the street - at a dinner party - as a neighbour, all would end up having different 'ideal' attention-getting features (I can think of plenty of negative qualities...*coughs* mullet *coughs*).

Physically, it's pretty hard not to like someone with good facial bone-structure [and if you don't like them, it gives you an incentive to be extra-bitchy]. Fashion-wise, women who either:
    a) Know how to wear a business suit well
    b) Wear those skirts with the one bare leg that occasionally juts through.

Personality-wise, knowledge tops the chart; if anyone can inject huge chunks of information into a conversation and keep it interesting, you know you've met a winner.

Things like sense of humour, grace, tact etc. are probably more important, but you don't tend to notice them quickly.

3. Imported

Gold Member

11inch: I love a gorgous ass and nice perky tits. That will get the big guys blood flowing.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: On this forum obviously what, and how someone says something makes up my mind if I think that person has an edge.

In real it's that first glimpse you get of someone and your just flatout stunned, can't look away, and get a tingling feeling in your stomach. I've found out that for me that has little to do with looks, and eveything with 'that thing you do'. I don't exactly fll for the typical goodlooks medialand bombed as attractive, be it girls or guys. My friends somtimes think i'm an idiot when I don't go for this or that girl, as she is thought to be hot. Sure hot, shmot, get in line. Thousands of girls have simmetry on their side, natural blondless or a rack from here to yin Yang, but only so few have that spark.

Perhaps that has something to do that I'm also attracted to my own, but I doubt that I would have a different persepective on girls if I wasn't. Guys, yeah, that's tricky. Looks sure, but again not in that way how sovciety thinks good looks look like.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My initial attraction is the face. I love attractive teeth showing with the smile and twinkling eyes. Lots of personality shows in facial features and I have my specific likes for each of them. Small ears with the ear lobe attached to the face, full toward large size for lips, average toward small size for nose. I'm not too specific with hair color, but do like some curl with body.

As for the body, well, time forbides my getting into that, coz I could write for a long, long time describing my ideal -- a fun way to spend time, but don't wanna get horny so early in the day!

I'll be checking out other postings on this interesting subject. guys. Open up!

6. Imported

Gold Member

FunGirl: Face, hair, height, weight then body specific stuff (pecs, ass, other buldges etc.).... in that order. :-*

7. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: I thought I'd elaborate a little. I don't just mean physical when I ask what first attracts you or interests you in another person. My first boyfriend was someone I had seen around for some time before we met. I liked his face but it wasn't that he had great bone structure (he didn't-shh:just between u&me). There was just something about him that every time I saw him I would keep him in mind for days. Finally we ended up standing beside each other in a bar. We got to talking and within about two minutes left together and went to... ;D

...get coffee and French Fries and talk for hours. We were together for eight years after that until he passed away.

It doesn't even have to be one thing. As TragicWhiteKnight points out it could be a whole bunch of things that do it at once. So I just thought I'd try to clarify the question a little bit.

8. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Looks-wise, the first thing that gets me is hair. I've never known why, but hair is very important to how I 'see' people. For instance I will say two people look alike just because they have similar hairstyles, even though everyone else thinks they look completely different. Also, if a friend radically changes their hairstyle it can completely throw me! Anyway - shoulder-length straight brunette is what gets me.

Height is also something that is quite important for me physical attraction-wise, as I've said elsewhere. This is probably somewhat due to me being quite tall myself - it makes the whole logistical thing so much easier!

Personality-wise I'll have to admit that I am a bit of an intellectual snob! At my old university once there was a girl that did look quite nice, but I wasn't really keen on her - until I found out her recent exam marks. I know, I'm shallow :)!

Other than that all the standard stuff - similar tastes in things to do, similar sense of humour, won't complain about my (incredibly) picky taste in food ;)...

9. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: For me it is Voice.

I love a man that has a good deep sexy tone to his voice, the rest that I enjoy is looks and personality. Moreso personality - Theres nothing better than a man with a good heart, personality and voice to express it.

Plus, a big pecker always helps too :)

Corey

10. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: A long erect clit, Long erect nipples, a huge cock soft to hard. 8)

11. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=HungJordan link=board=meetgreet;num=1065108817;start=0#9 date=10/02/03 at 13:28:22]A long erect clit, Long erect nipples,  a huge cock soft to hard.   8)[/quote]
    How the heck would you know this at first glance?? I guess you just kinda have to get lucky...

In regards to what gets my attention... not trying to sound shallow, but big, supple breasts always get my attention first. Then I look up to see if the face lives up to the chest. When those two check out, I look more closely at the waist to hip ratio. I love wide, curvy hips. Butt and legs are usually the least of my conserns. This is purely visual folks, personality is very important too, believe me.

12. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The first thing I look at are the eyes. I think they can speak volumes. They can register caution, boredom, curiosity, excitement, etc. After I see what's expressed in the 'windows to the soul', I can then look at the rest of the person.

13. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: I'm with DMW on this - eyes are the first place I look...you can tell a lot about a person from their eyes and the surrounding part of their face...I mean, if you think about it, when someone doesn't want to be identified, they don't cover their mouth...

From a personality/mental standpoint...I like a woman who knows how to laugh, but can also be serious; a woman who knows how to lead, but can also let me take charge; also someone who is a good conversationalist...be it knowledge (as mentioned before) or wit...something that keeps us talking.

7x6&C

14. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=meetgreet;num=1065108817;start=0#12 date=10/03/03 at 16:20:27]...you can tell a lot about a person from their eyes and the surrounding part of their face...I mean, if you think about it, when someone doesn't want to be identified, they don't cover their mouth...

From a personality/mental standpoint...I like a woman who knows how to laugh, but can also be serious; a woman who knows how to lead, but can also let me take charge; also someone who is a good conversationalist...be it knowledge (as mentioned before) or wit...something that keeps us talking.

7x6&C[/quote]
    A comment and a question:

Comment: You can't always tell alot about a person through their eyes. In all honesty, there are alot of people that are good at putting on a mask. People can be good at hiding their true selves, alot of times eyes can tell you nothing. And I have a theory that anyone you might potentially be attracted to automatically has "beautiful eyes". There are really no such things as "ugly eyes" because human eyes in general are inherently pretty. So, I just stop listing eyes as something I look for because it is a given that someone I am attracted to will have attractive eyes. It may sound romantic, but I am who I am.

Question: You make it sound like eyes are pretty much all you pyshically look for in a partner. Is this really true? You would fall for a walking pair of eyes with a good personality? Personality is a give but come on, Paul, what ELSE do you look for? ;)

15. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: The first thing I notice about a girl is her smile. I'm just a sucker for a pretty smile. :) I then usually notice her hair, and then take a look at her breasts and shoulders and hips. But the smile is what really will get me. Glasses are always a plus.

I like all types of women: outgoing and ebulliant always get my attention, but shy girls are pretty irresistable too. Geeky girls drive me wild--something about a clumsy girl can just totally charm me. Lately I've found myself very attracted to sporty atheletic girls, which was not really a type I liked in the past.

16. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Well your comment is well taken as to the eyes themselves...but the area around them also says something too. And, as an actor, Gigz, you know that any mask will be discovered and ripped off eventually. On ne peut pas jouer le rôle toujours.

As to your question:
    I prefer red or brown hair. I prefer a woman who is older than I am. I prefer a woman who has some substance to her, physically, and isn't all skin and bones. I am as ass man more than a boob man.

But Inwood asked - what is FIRST. First is eyes. Sorry, I know it might be a mask, but, c'est la vie...or should I say, ce sont les yeux. ;D

7x6&C

17. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=meetgreet;num=1065108817;start=0#15 date=10/03/03 at 19:32:56]But Inwood asked - what is FIRST.  First is eyes.  Sorry, I know it might be a mask, but, c'est la vie...or should I say, ce sont les yeux.   ;D

7x6&C[/quote]
    Good way of looking at it friend. No point in living life if you don't take some risks. :)

18. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I'm one of those "eye" people, too. THe first things I look at when I meet a person, even if it's not in a romantic type of meeting, are the eyes. From there, I check out the smile. The eyes and the smile tell an awful lot about a person. Maybe it's just a scorpio thing, but I want to get inside a person's psyche, and you can do that through the eyes and the smile. It's so easy to tell when a person has on a mask--it can only last for so long. Physically, I prefer taller people, only because I'm 6'2"; dark hair is good; but I really check out the legs. I like long shapely legs. I don't know what it is about legs, but after the eyes and the smile, I go right to the legs. lol Intellect and personality rank up there, too, but it takes a while talking to somebody before you can really see if they have it upstairs. I'm not into huge boobs, average is fine with me, but I really prefer natural ones over fake ones.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Frank56: :-/Definately the eyes...there are people who I've seen look at me so intently I had to look away....if there's a mutual look of desire or interest...I can be all yours, please believe me..... :-[

20. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Big huge tits, no doubt about it, it's what I look for in a girl right away. Am I shallow?? eh... maybe.. but ah well

Draft saved Draft deleted