What Really Goes On At Band Camp

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here I will attempt to tell a story. The premise is 100% true and many but not all of the details will be. Feel free to ask if any detail is true or not.

I’m hoping it’s enjoyable and if so, I will write more. If not, I will cross this off my bucket list and move on. Hopefully someone enjoys!

Here I go:

Standing there on the train platform, Jon listened as the sound of Amtrak train he’d just disembarked from grew more faint. It was stiflingly hot and he was a bit bewildered.

Jon is an 18 year old freshman trumpet player from Detroit, Mi and was just arriving Baton Rouge, La. Baton Rouge is home to Southern University and Its famed ‘Human Jukebox’ marching band. Jon had been recruited while in High School and was extremely excited to join this storied aggregation.

Snapping out of his momentary trance, Jon grabbed the handle to his rolling suitcase, picked up his trumpet and summoned an Uber to take him to the campus.

Once Jon arrived on campus, he checked into his dorm and received his room assignment. He was a bit surprised at how empty the campus seemed. He asked the resident assistant and learned that since band camp started two weeks before the campus opens for the fall, that only band members and football players would be there during that time. He was also told to enjoy two weeks without a roommate.

Jon headed to the 6th floor, room 638, at the very end of the hall. He got in his room and felt a bit unsettled. It was just beginning to sink in how very far from home he was and how very much alone he felt. The feeling was exacerbated by the fact that there wasn’t another sole on that floor and wouldn’t be for at least two weeks. Jon decided to take a shower to clear his head and relax so he began to disrobe and look at himself in the mirror inside his new closet.

Jon always figured himself to be a very handsome young man. A black man standing 6’1 tall with dark brown eyes, and a full nose and lips. He wore his hair short and tapered with waves throughout. A classic black man’s haircut. He sometimes jokingly told girls to call him ‘Jonzel’, likening himself to the classic example of black male handsomeness: Denzel Washington. He was fairly lean if just slightly athletic. He had a 7-inch dick that was thicker than average and nice to look at. Jon thought so, anyways. He always wished his balls were a little fuller or showed a little more prodigiously.

Jon threw his bath robe on and headed to the shower. While walking down the hall to the shower he opened the robe up fully, exposing himself to the long and empty row of closed dorm doors. He didn’t know why but it just seemed a fun thing to do at the moment.

Jon pulled up Apple Music, popped in his earbuds and hopped in the shower for about 25 minutes. During that time he thought he heard someone whistling. Turned out to be the janitor, as he heard the trash can being hoisted up and then put back down. Minutes later, Jon stopped the shower, toweled off and then headed to the mirror to brush his teeth. After doing so, he started to walk back to his room. Just as he did, Beyoncé’s then current hit ‘Single ladies’ came on. Now Jon wasn’t gay, but he loved any kind of music and being a musician he especially loved uptempo tracks. So as he is walking back, Jon starts to bounce a bit to the beat. Feeling especially cocky, he got a little more excited with it and his robe became untied. He didn’t care, there was no one there to see anyways. Halfway to his room he thought he could almost smell Beyoncé

He got to his door and slid his card key in the door. Green light, door unlocks. Still be-bopping to the music and dick swinging around in his fully-open robe, Jon twisted the latch and pushed the door open.

Unbeknownst to him, Jon’s room was no longer empty.

What happens next?

So, is this a cool premise to begin? I wanted to try a manifesto-style slow burner that I can update overtime.

Let me know if I should or should not go on.. I will not be offended if you say stop. Thanks in advance!

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[QUOTE="Wine0, post: 52080471, member: 1308375"

You never told me you played the trumpet!! ;) lol[/QUOTE]

6E12731A-629C-4C37-AEB0-ACB4042E09BB.jpeg

Well, I’d always been taught that it’s wrong to toot your own horn..... lol. Nah, been playing since 8th grade.

Seriously, I said the story would be mostly true and it is/will be. I see a few people liked it so I will provide an updated installment later in the week when I can type from a laptop.

Thanks for the feedback and I hope you enjoy what’s to come. Again, this is my first go at it so patience is appreciated.

Feedback of any type is welcomed.

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jon got the shock of his life when he saw a young man and an older woman there putting things on the lower of the bunkbeds. The woman quickly shrieked “Oh my” as she turned her head and the young man exclaimed “ Aye, guy, really !?!”. Jon bolted back out of the door and hurriedly closed his robe. He was breathing extremely heavily and did not know what he should do. Standing there for what seemed like forever and riddled with embarrassment and anxiety he agonized over what next to do.

In reality it had been only about a minute or so before Jon heard the woman’s voice, with a southern-twinged accent say, “Young man, if you have managed to cover yourself, I think it’s ok if you come in now. I believe this is your room, isn’t it?”

With that, Jon slowly pushed open the door again and saw this woman and young man. She had a slightly bemused look which honestly relieved Jon. She said, “ Well I’m Mrs. Foster and I am going to leave you two young men and your dorm room alone now. I’m sure we will have a chance to talk under more normal pretenses, honey.” With that she turned, kissed her son on the cheek and walked out of the door.

So now, Jon looked on sheepishly at the young man standing before him. The young man was light-skinned with short, curly hair that didn’t appear to be cut into any particular style. He had what looked to be greenish eyes, a slender pointed nose that was flanked by highish cheek bones and a nicely trimmed black beard. Black guys refer to this style of beard-wearing as ‘chin-straps’, similar to the way a football helmet lines a man’s face. His lips were thin and pink with a natural outline around them that extended to his chin. It gave the effect of lining his mouth the way a goatee would, even though there was no goatee there at the moment. Jon thought to himself “look at this damn pretty boy”.

He awkwardly extended his hand and said “Hey, I’m Jon. “ The young man looked at Jon’s hand and reluctantly reached out his own and said “ Craig”.

“So, they said that I wasn’t to have a roommate during band camp...” Jon said. Craig responded, “Yeah, funny thing is, my paperwork and financial aid and things were a mess. Until sometime yesterday, they weren’t aware I was actually going to be here. I heard the man at the front desk say to the resident assistant to just stick me with the northern boy in 638, I’m guessing that’s you..” Amused, Jon laughed and said “Northern Boy?” . To which Craig responded with a smirk: “I guess they didn’t realize Beyoncé had really checked in under disguise”. And with that they both laughed.

That little quip had the effect of easing the tension for both. With that, Jon moved closer to the bunk beds where he had laid his things down on the top bunk as a temporary measure. As he begin to look for proper clothing to put on, Craig said “ I see you picked the top bunk, that’s cool. I’ll just take the bottom”. Jon wanted to protest, but he figured it was only for the two weeks of band camp and he could switch bunks before his permanent roommate arrived.

With this, the two young men start to converse and get to know one another. Jon learns his new roommate is from Memphis, Tennessee and has family nearby in Louisiana. He is the oldest of four children with 2 younger sisters and a brother.

Jon saw Craig pull out a couple of drum mallets so he asked “Do you play the bass drum?” “Tenor drum, actually” The tenor drum is an upright drum, worn similarly on the chest like a bass drum. It has a drum head on both sides and is beat with a mallet, again, similar to a bass drum.

This discovery caused Jon to look at Craig a bit more closely. Careful not to be too obvious, Jon noticed little things as Craig was putting away his belongings.

Craig was wearing a Southern University T-shirt, basketball shorts and flip flops. Jon noticed Craig was a little shorter, estimating about 5’10 or so. Craig had broad shoulders, bigger than average biceps and forearms with great vascularity and they were awash in thick black hair. He also noticed that Craig had big, muscular calves that were also bathe in that thick black hair which now seemed to envelop his whole body. Jon, who had always been proud of his own body, had made a mental concession that his new roommate was built a bit better than he was. It didn’t change anything, but he just kept filing these little mental notes as the conversation continued.

Jon asked “So your parents, are they gone back to Tennessee?” “No, “ Craig said “My mother is staying with my aunt, she’ll be back tomorrow to go to Target and get some things for the dorm. My dad owns a fencing company and he couldn’t get away. I help him out a lot with the business”. Jon thought that was surely the reason Craig must be so solidly built. It made his ego feel better, slightly so.

“Shit!” Craig shouted “I left the bag with my band practice clothes!” The freshmen students had been told to wear plain white t-shirts and plain white shorts for the entirety of band camp. No exceptions. Now Jon had two sisters and no brothers so he had never loaned out his clothes. However, before he could even think about it he offered “Well, I have several pairs of shorts and shirts so you are welcome to borrow a set..” Craig, relieved, said back “Bruh, you sure? Thanks man, I’ll be sure not to mess your clothes up and get them back to you.”

Sensing an opportunity to get back at his new friend, Jon responded “It’s all good, just don’t be surprised if you suddenly start singing and fake twerking saying “ If ya liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it””, don’t be mad if -“ “— Bruh, f**k, you, That Ain’t EVER going to happen!” Craig cut Jon off and they both laughed as Jon fished out the shorts and t-shirt and handed them to Craig before slipping on a pair of boxers and warm-up style running pants.

A few minutes of silence passed as they continued emptying out their suitcases and getting settled in while continuing to get to know one another.

In a moment of otherwise calm, a metal object hit the floor from Craig’s bag and rolled by Jon’s foot. As Jon picked it up, Craig quickly walked over and reached for the object “..Oh don’t worry that’s just my little, uh.....” “One-hitter? You smoke dope, Craig from Memphis?!?” Jon said laughingly as he picked up the marijuana-smoking device. Still nervous, Craig said “You’re not going to tell Doc or any of the band directors are you, c’mon man?!?”.

Jon shot Craig a sly look and said coyly:

“Are you kidding, you just got a hell of lot more interesting, Craig.

From Memphis...”

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for the feedback you’ve given in the form of likes and even a direct message! I will definitely use that as encouragement to keep going.

In fact, nugget of truth: in case you don’t realize it, I am Jon in this story and it recollects a lot of my real life experiences going off to college, though some names and details have been altered.

More to come this weekend when I have the benefit of a laptop and keyboard.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Screech, screech, screeeeeech - was the sound the knob on the shower made as Jon turned it on. “Last night was kinda cool” he thought, as started to lather up his soap and wash off his body. He began to think about the events of the evening.

He and Craig kept talking and it turned out they have a fair amount in common. They both had girlfriends back home, they were both the oldest sons and they also both enjoyed marijuana. Jon smiled as he recalled he and Craig taking a few rounds each with the weed one-hitter and swapping a few stories. Craig was very warm and very polite. Not to say Craig was soft, Jon thought, but in a way he was unaccustomed to men treating one another back home in the motor city. Detroit is a working class city and young black men are groomed to be tough. Jon always felt he was a little kinder than most young men. It had helped him out with the ladies too as he had a reputation of being one of the ‘good ones’. That and of course he was the one and only Jonzel, he thought. They didn’t get to talk too much longer because about an hour or two after they met, one of his cousins who lived in the area called Craig and let him know they were downstairs. Craig invited him to go but Jon thought he’d better be well rested for the first day of band camp, especially since it started at 6:00am outside the music building.

At that moment he realized Craig never came back. He also realized they hadn’t swapped numbers so he had no way of checking on his new pal. “Damn.” He thought, “that fool is gonna be late the first day”.. All done with his shower, Jon brushed his teeth, trimmed up his goatee and walked to the room. No Beyoncé this time. He got to the room and quickly got dressed. He double-checked the clock and it was 5:30am. He remembered in the orientation letter they said a light breakfast of fruit, toast, yogurt and juice would be available at the Caf’(student cafeteria) at 5:45am each day just for the band members. Jon thought he’d better get a move on so he grabbed his trumpet case, keys and headed out. Band members were warned not to bring their cellphones to the music building.

Just as Jon is exiting the room he hears the elevator door open and off steps Craig. “Jon! Wait, man I’m glad I caught you. Man I don’t know what the hell I did with my keycard!” Jon chuckled and motioned for Craig to hurry. As he got closer, Jon could see that Craig appeared to have a wild night. His eyes weren’t as bright as the day before and he could smell the remnants of liquor emanating from Craig.

“Damn, man you kinda look like shit, what’d y’all do?” He said. “Maaaaann, cuz took me to this little hole in the wall we go to sometimes when I’m down here. I hadn’t been in a minute but last night was wild. Every body was buying me drinks as congratulations for getting in the SU band. And.....” he said with a devilish grin: “Miss Jerhaun came to give me the Craig treatment... “ .“ What, is that?” Jon asked.

Now in the room with Jon standing in the doorway still about to leave, Craig opened his closet and took down the basketball shorts he had on as well as his shirt. He was now standing sideways to Jon only in some loose, dark boxers but his silhouette was partially obscured by his closet door. Jon noticed that Craig’s back was very muscular and the side view of his chest, arms, forearms and abs all looked even more impressive than he gave him credit for the day before.

Craig finally answered Jon’s question, still facing the closet: “Well, me and Jerhaun been liking each other since were kids. Me and my little brother and sisters used to spend summers out here as a kid since my parents grew up here. Two years ago we kinda started messing around”. “But I thought you had a girl back home, Craig” Jon said, mockingly. “I do, but I didn’t see her there last night”, he and Jon both chuckled. “Oh who are you, Deuce McAllister or some damn body” Jon said? “Hey, I may not be Deuce, but I definitely got the juice” Craig remarked as he put his hands up behind his shoulder and started rhythmically humping the the air and smacking an imaginary ass. They both laughed some more. “Let me head over to grab some grub, don’t be late, guy.” Jon said

With that Jon shut the door and started walking toward the elevator to head to the caf’ Just about the time that he pressed the call button he heard the door to the room open. He knew it was the door to his room as not another soul was on the floor. He then looked down and saw Craig, this 5’11, green-eyed, hairy, running back-built dude walking toward the shower which In this instance meant walking toward Jon. In just a towel...

John had a thought, one that he can’t recall ever having in his entire life. Though only mere seconds had elapsed, Jon had to snap himself out of the fog that had quickly befallen him and he looked ahead. He didn’t know if Craig had caught the elongated stare and just as he began to freak out about it the elevator bell rung. Jon practically hurled himself into the elevator in a bid to get out of that scene as quickly as possible. As the elevator got to the first floor, Jon decided to take a quick piss in the first floor bathroom just a few steps off the elevator. He stepped to a urinal, pulled down his shorts, and boxer briefs boxers and something truly bizarre was discovered. His dick was starting to retract, having just been in growth mode a minute or two earlier. But why would that be happening, John wasn’t thinking about anything having to do with sex.

Oh wait......

Sorry I have waited so long for an update but it’s been a very busy few weeks. I’ve had a birthday, a death in the family, both my vax shots so a lot has been going on. Hopefully you guys like this latest update.

Again, I know it’s a little slow but this is the retelling of things that have been relegated to the dusty recesses of my mind for many years now. I’m enjoying sharing this experience of self-discovery and I hope that you will continue to as well.

Critiques and/or feedback is always welcomed!

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
“Ka-ching, thud, boom”. This trio of sounds, his keys, trumpet case and the door closing shut, had become the normal auditory cadence Jon had grown accustomed to over the last 3 days when he arrived at the dorm from band rehearsal. And what a 3 days it had been. So many new people with many different backgrounds, from so many different places and all the funny accents. One such person was a clarinet player named Mara, that Jon had met through his new bud and roommate Craig. She was a pretty girl, about 5’5, with caramel skin, hazel-brown eyes and cute brown freckles. She also had nice pear-shaped titties and a fat little ass that Jon was dying to get closer to. Craig had taken a liking to her roommate, Kim, another cute girl who played saxophone from Dallas and hence introduced Jon to Mara.

Jon and Craig had fallen into a routine after band released each night where they would go out to a secluded area behind the dorm and smoke a few joints or puff the one-hitter. Jon would usually have to wait up for Craig as his wind ensemble released a half-hour before the drummers. Jon sat on his bed and looked over the new music distributed that day and was about 30 minutes into it when he heard Craig’s card key being inserted into the door.

Jay-Z, what it do, dog!!”. Craig had overheard Jon’s girlfriend on the phone back in Detroit call him Jonzel and he had taken to calling him Jay-Z just to mess with him. At first it felt a little silly but Jon had come to appreciate it. In fact, Jon had really grown quite fond of Craig in those short few days. Being the only male child back home, he at times had thought it’d be cool to have a brother and this was the closest he had come, with the exception of his childhood best friend.

“What’s good, yo?” Jon said in response. “Not shit, I’ll be ready to roll in like 30 minutes, I gotta call my girl back home.” replied Craig. “You mind going to grab a cigarillo from the convenient store?” He asked. “You want to smoke a cigar, tonight?” Jon inquired. “Yup, and I got another surprise later when you get back.” Craig said. Jon instantly sprung off the bed, grabbed his keys and wallet and headed out.

While walking to the store, which was about a block from campus, Jon figured Craig was likely going to head to the shower after his call .

Jon had been quietly trying to quell his inquisitive mind. Ever since that first morning in the hallway, Jon felt a little uneasy. He and Craig were far more comfortable with each other than two people who had just met 3 days earlier. Living with people seemed to just have that effect, Jon thought. But he also couldn’t help how much he had to fight himself from looking at Craig’s body. Sure he had seen other guys, in the locker room at school, In the the bathroom when changing for band performances, but those were momentary and with many guys around. This setting was far more secluded and intimate. Also, Craig had this sort of confident but warm demeanor about him. He had easily become one of the ‘it’ freshmen, garnering glances of admiration from the freshmen girls and some of the upperclassmen as well. He also had a wicked sense of humor laced with that Southern charm that seemed to disarm those around him.

As Jon kept walking, his mind wandered to the night before. There was this moment when he and Craig were walking back to the room from smoking joints and they were both pretty high and laughing a lot. They’d also had a few beers this time so they were in a decidedly jovial mood. Just before arriving at their room, Craig had grabbed Jon around the shoulders and pulled him really close and said to Jon, “When we get to the room, I know you’re about to get under the cover and start whining to yo girl about how much I miss you babeeee”. Craig said chucklingly. It startled Jon a little bit, being pulled in that close to another guy, but at that same time, he was very high/tipsy and it didn’t seem ‘gay’ in anyway so he just pushed Craig off and gave him a hearty “F**k you, dude” as they arrived at the room. Dudes back home just didn’t play with each other that way but Jon was surprisingly cool with it.

Another thing Jon thought about was how Craig liked to walk about the room in his boxers and t-shirt in the evenings before he headed to the showers. After that weird first day when he saw Craig heading to the showers, Jon had began to deliberately look away whenever Craig got dressed. But he couldn’t help the occasional glance when Craig was walking around the room in his skivvies. He didn’t know why he found Craig so intriguing but, there he was. Craig’s body was better than any non-athlete he could think of.

Jon also thought back to that first day when Craig had borrowed his shorts and shirt for the day. Jon was a bit jealous because they had on the same exact threads but looked far different on Craig than they did on him. Craig’s shoulders and arms were well defined even beneath the clothing and it could not be ignored how the shorts bunched and gathered around his crotch when he walked. He had stopped looking when he distinctly saw what appeared to be the ring around the head of Craig’s dick.

What the hell are you thinking about” Jon thought to himself...He felt at once conflicted and confused but the same time intrigued and a bit curious. He arrived at the store, grabbed the cigarillos and then headed back. As he got near the room, he heard Craig’s deep, southern accent-twinged voice. Thinking nothing of it, he stuck his key card in the door and pushed it open. Craig was indeed on the phone, and was sitting in the chair appearing to be getting dressed. He had on a pair of grey boxer briefs, with no shirt and he was bent over putting on his socks, facing Jon. All that swarthy black hair radiating up his muscular calves until you got to the top of his knees where those boxer briefs were being stretched to their limits trying to cover his muscular thighs. Jon attempted to be unfazed as he closed the door. Now Craig stood straight up, still yapping on the phone, and gestured to Jon five more minutes and pointed to some weed he had broken down on his desk. Jon flashed the ok sign, sat down at the desk and began to break down the cigarillo to roll it up.

“You betta not be down there looking at none of them little Louisiana ho’s!” Jon could hear Craig’s girl grilling him. “Calm down boo bear, ain’t nobody looking at nobody. You know I wouldn’t mess around like that on you.” “You better not be, cause you know I WILL be inspecting little Craig when I come down there next week” she said back. “Yeah, yeah Aye girl, you better be trying to transform little Craig into big Craig when you get down here.” Craig retorted, his voice reducing to a seductive tone. She purred “I miss you so much, snuggle bear, I can’t wait to see you. But you better behave, I’m still a little sore from Saturday”. “See, now you talking like you got some sense, boo-bear. I can’t wait to see you either, I can’t wait to bring down the Jericho walls when i see you next week.” Craig said back. “Boy stop, you making me wet, bear...” she mused in response.

Right then Jon had finally gotten the cigarillo open and needed to get up to throw the guts in the trash, except he couldn’t get up yet.

To his surprise, he looked down and saw his own ‘little Jon’ in his shorts stiffening up mightily.

And little Jon was not very little at that moment. Not at all....

Treek

Superior Member
Media
“Ka-ching, thud, boom”. This trio of sounds, his keys, trumpet case and the door closing shut, had become the normal auditory cadence Jon had grown accustomed to over the last 3 days when he arrived at the dorm from band rehearsal. And what a 3 days it had been. So many new people with many different backgrounds, from so many different places and all the funny accents. One such person was a clarinet player named Mara, that Jon had met through his new bud and roommate Craig. She was a pretty girl, about 5’5, with caramel skin, hazel-brown eyes and cute brown freckles. She also had nice pear-shaped titties and a fat little ass that Jon was dying to get closer to. Craig had taken a liking to her roommate, Kim, another cute girl who played saxophone from Dallas and hence introduced Jon to Mara.

Jon and Craig had fallen into a routine after band released each night where they would go out to a secluded area behind the dorm and smoke a few joints or puff the one-hitter. Jon would usually have to wait up for Craig as his wind ensemble released a half-hour before the drummers. Jon sat on his bed and looked over the new music distributed that day and was about 30 minutes into it when he heard Craig’s card key being inserted into the door.

Jay-Z, what it do, dog!!”. Craig had overheard Jon’s girlfriend on the phone back in Detroit call him Jonzel and he had taken to calling him Jay-Z just to mess with him. At first it felt a little silly but Jon had come to appreciate it. In fact, Jon had really grown quite fond of Craig in those short few days. Being the only male child back home, he at times had thought it’d be cool to have a brother and this was the closest he had come, with the exception of his childhood best friend.

“What’s good, yo?” Jon said in response. “Not shit, I’ll be ready to roll in like 30 minutes, I gotta call my girl back home.” replied Craig. “You mind going to grab a cigarillo from the convenient store?” He asked. “You want to smoke a cigar, tonight?” Jon inquired. “Yup, and I got another surprise later when you get back.” Craig said. Jon instantly sprung off the bed, grabbed his keys and wallet and headed out.

While walking to the store, which was about a block from campus, Jon figured Craig was likely going to head to the shower after his call .

Jon had been quietly trying to quell his inquisitive mind. Ever since that first morning in the hallway, Jon felt a little uneasy. He and Craig were far more comfortable with each other than two people who had just met 3 days earlier. Living with people seemed to just have that effect, Jon thought. But he also couldn’t help how much he had to fight himself from looking at Craig’s body. Sure he had seen other guys, in the locker room at school, In the the bathroom when changing for band performances, but those were momentary and with many guys around. This setting was far more secluded and intimate. Also, Craig had this sort of confident but warm demeanor about him. He had easily become one of the ‘it’ freshmen, garnering glances of admiration from the freshmen girls and some of the upperclassmen as well. He also had a wicked sense of humor laced with that Southern charm that seemed to disarm those around him.

As Jon kept walking, his mind wandered to the night before. There was this moment when he and Craig were walking back to the room from smoking joints and they were both pretty high and laughing a lot. They’d also had a few beers this time so they were in a decidedly jovial mood. Just before arriving at their room, Craig had grabbed Jon around the shoulders and pulled him really close and said to Jon, “When we get to the room, I know you’re about to get under the cover and start whining to yo girl about how much I miss you babeeee”. Craig said chucklingly. It startled Jon a little bit, being pulled in that close to another guy, but at that same time, he was very high/tipsy and it didn’t seem ‘gay’ in anyway so he just pushed Craig off and gave him a hearty “F**k you, dude” as they arrived at the room. Dudes back home just didn’t play with each other that way but Jon was surprisingly cool with it.

Another thing Jon thought about was how Craig liked to walk about the room in his boxers and t-shirt in the evenings before he headed to the showers. After that weird first day when he saw Craig heading to the showers, Jon had began to deliberately look away whenever Craig got dressed. But he couldn’t help the occasional glance when Craig was walking around the room in his skivvies. He didn’t know why he found Craig so intriguing but, there he was. Craig’s body was better than any non-athlete he could think of.

Jon also thought back to that first day when Craig had borrowed his shorts and shirt for the day. Jon was a bit jealous because they had on the same exact threads but looked far different on Craig than they did on him. Craig’s shoulders and arms were well defined even beneath the clothing and it could not be ignored how the shorts bunched and gathered around his crotch when he walked. He had stopped looking when he distinctly saw what appeared to be the ring around the head of Craig’s dick.

What the hell are you thinking about” Jon thought to himself...He felt at once conflicted and confused but the same time intrigued and a bit curious. He arrived at the store, grabbed the cigarillos and then headed back. As he got near the room, he heard Craig’s deep, southern accent-twinged voice. Thinking nothing of it, he stuck his key card in the door and pushed it open. Craig was indeed on the phone, and was sitting in the chair appearing to be getting dressed. He had on a pair of grey boxer briefs, with no shirt and he was bent over putting on his socks, facing Jon. All that swarthy black hair radiating up his muscular calves until you got to the top of his knees where those boxer briefs were being stretched to their limits trying to cover his muscular thighs. Jon attempted to be unfazed as he closed the door. Now Craig stood straight up, still yapping on the phone, and gestured to Jon five more minutes and pointed to some weed he had broken down on his desk. Jon flashed the ok sign, sat down at the desk and began to break down the cigarillo to roll it up.

“You betta not be down there looking at none of them little Louisiana ho’s!” Jon could hear Craig’s girl grilling him. “Calm down boo bear, ain’t nobody looking at nobody. You know I wouldn’t mess around like that on you.” “You better not be, cause you know I WILL be inspecting little Craig when I come down there next week” she said back. “Yeah, yeah Aye girl, you better be trying to transform little Craig into big Craig when you get down here.” Craig retorted, his voice reducing to a seductive tone. She purred “I miss you so much, snuggle bear, I can’t wait to see you. But you better behave, I’m still a little sore from Saturday”. “See, now you talking like you got some sense, boo-bear. I can’t wait to see you either, I can’t wait to bring down the Jericho walls when i see you next week.” Craig said back. “Boy stop, you making me wet, bear...” she mused in response.

Right then Jon had finally gotten the cigarillo open and needed to get up to throw the guts in the trash, except he couldn’t get up yet.

To his surprise, he looked down and saw his own ‘little Jon’ in his shorts stiffening up mightily.

And little Jon was not very little at that moment. Not at all....
I know this is a year later, but I was wondering if you were ever gonna finish the story?

Reactions: Brian74

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I honestly thought it was too slow with all the sexier(and likely better-written) stories on this site.

A quick note - as I stated initially above, this is a recounting of true events in my young life which I had all but filed away under youthful hijinks. In 2020, not very long after the pandemic( but also not pandemic-related)my friend who I speak about in this story passed away. Even though we had lost touch years ago, news of his passing left me grief stricken for a number of days.

He was the first real adult friend I had and we went through so many things together in the two years he attended SU. From the moment I opened that dorm door on he and his mother with my dick flapping openly, we were kind of bonded for life.

I began writing this story in memorial to him but as I said above I wasn’t sure anyone really cared. It seems a few of you do(thank-you) and I will continue soon.

Treek

Superior Member
Media
Wow, I honestly thought it was too slow with all the sexier(and likely better-written) stories on this site.

A quick note - as I stated initially above, this is a recounting of true events in my young life which I had all but filed away under youthful hijinks. In 2020, not very long after the pandemic( but also not pandemic-related)my friend who I speak about in this story passed away. Even though we had lost touch years ago, news of his passing left me grief stricken for a number of days.

He was the first real adult friend I had and we went through so many things together in the two years he attended SU. From the moment I opened that dorm door on he and his mother with my dick flapping openly, we were kind of bonded for life.

I began writing this story in memorial to him but as I said above I wasn’t sure anyone really cared. It seems a few of you do(thank-you) and I will continue soon.
I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for sharing your story with us. It's so intriguing, especially since I also have ties to SU as well.

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They had just about arrived at their hangout spot when Craig handed Jon a beer that he’d been carrying in his backpack. He also opened one himself. The place they’d come to use for these getaways the last few days was a small, old unused practice football field that was campus adjacent. The wooden bleachers were almost completely dilapidated from years of the unattended exposure to the elements but there was one narrow rise of wooden stairs that were a little preserved. However, in order to be completely secluded from campus police, you had to sit at the base of those stairs where a half-wall still stood. Jon walked and sat on the bottom two steps.

“Jon, man move up some I gotta sit down, they worked the hell outta us today” Jon could only go up about 4 steps to stay secluded which meant Craig sat down just beneath the stair where Jon’s feet were - almost but not quite between his legs. “So Betty Crocker, now that you’re done baking love cakes on the phone with yo girl back home….” -Fuuuuuck you dude”! Craig said as he let out a bellowing laugh and pushed Jon’s calf with his elbow. They both laughed and Craig moved up a step once they started smoking so he could pass the blunt without getting up.

So what’s the surprise, yo” said Jon. Craig reached into his backpack, and pulled out a bag of little bicardi rum shooters: “These playboy.” He handed Jon a shooter and he kept one for himself. “Now I’m cool with beer but I don’t really do the hard stuff much…” Jon said a bit nervously. “Jon, man you’re in college now, show me how Eminem and y’all do it up there in Detroit “ he said jokingly. Jon laughed too. “Fug it, why not” and with that they both downed their shooters, chased with their beers and continued smoking the first of their two blunts. Jon had had a beer or two numerous time in H.S. but was not at all used to liquor and mixing it all in with weed. After just a few minutes he really began to feel the uninhibited euphoria brought about by their intoxicants.

Though slightly inebriated by now, he couldn’t help but notice that Craig, still seated, had began to lean on the half wall and also on Jon’s left leg turning so his body was halfway facing Jon. Also, every time Craig reached up to hand Jon the blunt he’d slightly brush Jon’s thigh with his forearm. And every time, Jon got a sensation, albeit it ever so slight.

“So, you ready for the real surprise?” Craig asked, “ You mean there’s more?” Through a widening grin, Craig shared: “Yup, guess who convinced a pair of Texas thickums to come up to 638 tomorrow after practice?”. “ Aw shit, no you didn’t!?!. That’s what’s up, Craig! “ Jon was thrilled. He really had taken a liking to Mara and even though he had a girl back home, his perpetually erect 18-year-old dick had zero loyalties at this point.

“I figured you’d appreciate that surprise more, now fire up that 2nd blunt and I want you to blow me a shotgun”. Confused, Jon asked “I believe you mean a charger, right MJG?” Jon had taken to jokingly referring to Craig as 8ball or MJG, only because they were the most famous rappers from Craig’s home state of Tennessee.

“Whatever dude, just get ready to blow me one”. The “charger” or “shotgun” they were haggling over was a procedure where one person takes the lit end of the cigar and puts it in his mouth while the other person puts their open mouth and nose near the non-lit end. When the first person starts blowing the smoke out of the cigar, the other person inhales as much as possible. Jon had done this at many weed parties and even just with his buddies back home so he was excited to do it here with his new bud, Craig.

So, Jon and Craig stood up to face each other, one step above and below. When Jon put the lit end in his mouth, Craig pulled up onto the step with Jon and leaned into Jon to get in position. As Jon started to blow the smoke, Craig leaned in and just as he opened his mouth he closed his eyes and……Put is actual mouth on the end where the smoke came out. He also calmly grabbed one of Jon’s wrist to steady himself as they were both wobbly from the drinks.

The ordeal only lasted about 5 actual seconds but Jon was bewildered. You see he had never seen it done where the other person put their mouth on the cigar at the same time. He also had never been that close to another man’s mouth in that way.

He could actually smell the remnants of alcohol on Craigs mustache as well as sweat that was emanating from his body in the hot Louisiana night. He felt their chests, shoulders and stomachs touch. And for the tiniest of seconds, he felt the tip of his slightly stiffening dick touching the bulge in Craig’s shorts. Just at that second, Craig stopped inhaling and began to open his eyes.

Startled, Jon quickly sat down on his step and Craig did too. He wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or just not paying attention, but Jon noticed this time Craig sat on the step with him. “Man, I am zooted!” Craig bemoaned as he exhaled and sort of let his body weight settle. They sat like this for about 15 to 20 minutes just talking about band, how hot it was in Louisiana, the Texas girls they hoped to get lucky with and just a host of unimportant things. Craig suggested they head back to the dorm and he and Jon stood up to walk back.

It was at this point that they both stood up, still side-by-side and Jon couldn’t help but notice the considerably larger bulge in Craig’s pants. It wasn’t jutting out, due to the boxer briefs Craig was wearing, but Jon had seen him in his underwear enough to to know he had not seen a shape like this before.

“C’mon dude, let’s walk”, buzzed Craig. Noting Jon’s hesitance, Craig asked “So, you like looking at my dick?”. “Jon froze and it felt like the world had stopped spinning for that second. “What !?!?” Jon shot back, trying his best to sound offended. “It ain’t no thing man, we just got done talking about Kim and Mara and man I’m so gone off that beer and weed I got a little excited. I know you aren’t used to this but this happens sometimes when me and my brother talk about fucking girls” Craig offered reassuringly.

Nah, it’s cool dude let’s just go” Jon responded and started walking quickly with Craig starting off just behind him. The walk back to the dorm was fairly short and Jon walked a few paces ahead of Craig just because his head was going in so many different directions. Just as they got to the base of the dorm, Craig saw a few of the freshmen drummers and he told Jon he’d catch him in the room.

Jon headed up the elevator and then to their room. Totally beat from the day and still feeling the intoxicants a little, he just took off his white shorts and t-shirt and climbed into the top bunk in his boxers. The room was fairly dark save for the street lights shining through the blinds. Jon laid on the bed, popped in his earbuds and let his mind wander…

His thoughts indeed took him on an expedition. He instantly went back to that moment on those bleachers a little while ago. He could again see Craig standing on that step in front of him, eyes closed, bodies slightly touching, mixture of the musk of Craig and the alcohol on his breath. And then he thought about the slight touching of their crotch and the shape of his pants when Craig stood up. Almost subconsciously, Jon reached a hand down to the waistband on his boxers. He was breathing a little more heavily now. Almost more due to nerves than arousal. He reached his hand into his boxers and confirmed with his hands what his mind already knew. Jon was almost fully erect. What’s more, he had to use his other hand to separate the head of his dick from the material on his boxers because they were bound together by a not insignificant amount of precum that he wasn’t aware he had released while he was traversing his thoughts a moment ago.

Before he could even get think of what to do next, the dorm door flung open. “Damn man, you are a W-I-L-D Boy Jay to the Z!!”. Craig just turned his head to allow Jon to get himself together and he walked over to where his closet was and began undressing.

“I didn’t know you were coming back so fast”. Jon said. “Aye next time you want some alone time with Hand-drea and Palm-acita, just hang a towel on the door as a sign.” Craig said amusingly as he climbed into the bottom bunk, now just in his grey boxer briefs.
Craig, I’m gonna take those drum mallets and beat the hell outta you if you don’t shut up” Jon retorted, jokingly.

“I get it, you were thinking about what yo boy lined up for tomorrow, huh? Lookout Mara! Jon’s got something long and black but it’s not a clarinet!!”. They both laughed. As usual, Craig’s quick wit brought all the awkwardness out of the situation.

It wasn’t long before Jon could hear Craig snoring and he returned to his thoughts. Yeah, Mara the girl from Texas was on his mind alright. But, why was he becoming so close with Craig and so quickly? Why didn’t he stop Craig when he pulled him in so close? Why is his mind emblazoned with the image of Craig mere inches from his face at the exact moment he opened those piecing green eyes? Does Craig know he’s having these thoughts? He was confused and frightened as he weighed the implications

Jon turned to his side to try and get some sleep but realized he couldn’t fully lay the way he wanted because his dick was still about 75% erect. “Must still be thinking about Mara.” He disingenuously thought to himself as he finally fell off to sleep.

More will come! :cool: