What really goes on in women's locker rooms?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has always been a mystery to me and I wonder if you gals on the site can indulge or titilate us.

Do they have gang showers? Do they rough house and towel snap each other? What do you talk about? Do you walk around naked? Why do women always go to the bathroom in pairs? Do they have panties and bras hanging on shower curtain racks? Do they sell tampons and condoms in vending machines?

I have never been in a women's locker room in my life...what is it really like in that secret world?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes - there are tampons and panty liners in the vending machines / sometimes condoms, not always - As a teenager I recall some mucking about (towel snapping, bra hiding, etc.) but not as an adult. Some women walk around naked, most (IME) do not. In locker rooms with an open shower area women do shower in groups of course - If I am on my own I just shower and wash my hair and get out - if I am with a friend / friends we will chat while showering. I've noticed the same of other women. Women go to the bathroom in pairs so there is someone to talk to, DUH! I have never seen panties and bras hanging around unless for some reason they have been washed and are drying. It is not extremely common, IME, but I find it distasteful when women shave their legs, underarms and bikini lines in the communal showers - I NEVER do that. As to what we talk about - everything and anything, same as not in the locker room.

Rather boring really - maybe I hang out in the wrong kind of locker rooms though...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MB, they really have gang showers in women's locker rooms? Do you check each other out like the guys do?

I've always wondered about how girls felt about all those lesbian PE teachers.

B_AlyssaMarissa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At college we had coed showers, so there were both guys and girls in the dorms showers. The girls would hang out and talk some of the time, and some wouldnt bother with towels, others would. Since i loved the attention i never bothered with towels, lol.

I agree about shaving legs and stuff, but its ok if they shave the bikini area, at least for me..

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
MB, they really have gang showers in women's locker rooms? Do you check each other out like the guys do?

I've always wondered about how girls felt about all those lesbian PE teachers.

All my PE teachers were male - none, as far as I know, were lesbians :tongue:

Yeah - we have gang showers. Why wouldn't we?

I check other women out in the shower - I try to be discreet about it. I like watching tits bounce while a woman vigorously shampoos her hair - but hey, who wouldn't!! I think I've caught other women checking me out - don't like to assume though.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
At college we had coed showers, so there were both guys and girls in the dorms showers. The girls would hang out and talk some of the time, and some wouldnt bother with towels, others would. Since i loved the attention i never bothered with towels, lol.

I agree about shaving legs and stuff, but its ok if they shave the bikini area, at least for me..

I check other women out in the shower - I try to be discreet about it. I like watching tits bounce while a woman vigorously shampoos her hair - but hey, who wouldn't!! I think I've caught other women checking me out - don't like to assume though.

Fuck me running!!:eek::biggrin1:

I like tits bouncing too.:tongue:

D

deleted213967

Do chicks wrap the towel around the waist as guys do or mostly the more modest "Hollywood" way around the chest?

I've always wanted to know.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

All male PE teachers for girl sports huh? I wonder if this is more a European thing.

In locker rooms I wonder if women are as homophobic towards lesbians as straight guys are towards gays.

Are young women as squeamish and shy about being naked in front of others as young men are these days? I mean women don't take showers with their swimsuits on do they?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
All male PE teachers for girl sports huh? I wonder if this is more a European thing.

In locker rooms I wonder if women are as homophobic towards lesbians as straight guys are towards gays.

Are young women as squeamish and shy about being naked in front of others as young men are these days? I mean women don't take showers with their swimsuits on do they?

I haven't seen any homophobia in women's changing rooms.

Some young women are overly bashful, some aren't - in my experience of mixed sex shower rooms (mainly while back packing) girl are more comfortable being naked than guys in that environment - but that's quite different.

Marianne and Caitlin, I spose, are, erm, 'towel grrrls.':cool:

If you can't work out who Marianne and Caitlín are then I ain't tellin.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You guys all do realize that the ladies on here are lying to you. If you went inside a women's locker room you would be see on these things: Constant pillow fights as the duke to out to decide who gets to experiment with whom :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Not much, lots of garbage cans, fresh smelling soap, naked talking. Vending machines with water and Gatorade, plants, lots of mirrors, hair dryers, pink walls, flower-y shower curtains and lots of naked women walking around in flip flops...