Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK not really. I know you're usually not afraid of shit. I also know when most of you put on the whole "scared" thing watching horror movies you're just faking it.

....so Happy Halloween WITCHES!!!!

witches.jpg

****NOTE: LPSG friendly no dicks or mangina's were harmed in making this post****

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What really scares me??

Dirty bong water :scream::skull:

Don't put up with it!

Have you ever tried holy water in your bong? It sounds sacrilegious and blasphemous, the sort of thing you would do outside the Vatican....or you could use mineral water but it probably wouldn't sound as good and we wouldn't get as much of a laugh

Heights and creepy-crawlies. UFO's and Bigfoot. The one thing that I can lose sleep over is the worry that someone is going to pull the bottom card out of the massive eco-techno-econo-medico-social interconnected structure that we've built.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a quote from the French tight rope walker who's walked between skyscrapers and canyons say that the only things that scare him are creatures "with too many legs or not enough." In other words, spiders and snakes.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You know when you're in a bathroom stall where there's multiple stalls and it's eerie quiet? Well I am always frightened that someone or someTHING will grab at my ankles.

Also, roaches. Really big roaches. I have kind of a gross creepy story about this one. It was about 10 years ago summer, boss on vacation. At the time my work offices had an unused darkroom where I would change for lunchtime workouts. The building was also older, built in 1970, and you'd occasionally see these GIANT roaches running around.

One day, come back from my lunch workout, go into darkroom and throw my clothes back on, including my shoes (these were clunky red mary janes).

Walk out, go back to my work area, and I start to feel a wriggling in one of my shoes. Immediately I know what it is and I SCREAM. Like a horror movie scream. I rip both my shoes off, I see the ginormous roach out of the corner of my eye and I start running around like a crazy person yelling incoherently. The video guy across the hall heard and came in to check and I could barely squeak out what was wrong. Thankfully he killed it for me. So. Frigging. Gross.

Needless to say, I wore my runners the rest of the day. And I never wore those mary janes again.

(ETA: The building i work in experienced a fire about 2 years after this incident, and since asbestos was discovered they did an abatement so the whole building was gutted. No more roaches on steroids!)

Last edited:

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Down escalators.

Nope. I'll take the stairs. The elevator. Repelling down the side of a building. Those chutes that always seem to be attached to a building for the hero to slide down while escaping an explosion.

I always look straight ahead and watch the skyline when I repel. I never look down, scares the shit out of me and makes me dizzy.

Reactions: MickeyLee and Enid

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You know when you're in a bathroom stall where there's multiple stalls and it's eerie quiet? Well I am always frightened that someone or someTHING will grab at my ankles.

Also, roaches. Really big roaches. I have kind of a gross creepy story about this one. It was about 10 years ago summer, boss on vacation. At the time my work offices had an unused darkroom where I would change for lunchtime workouts. The building was also older, built in 1970, and you'd occasionally see these GIANT roaches running around.

One day, come back from my lunch workout, go into darkroom and throw my clothes back on, including my shoes (these were clunky red mary janes).

Walk out, go back to my work area, and I start to feel a wriggling in one of my shoes. Immediately I know what it is and I SCREAM. Like a horror movie scream. I rip both my shoes off, I see the ginormous roach out of the corner of my eye and I start running around like a crazy person yelling incoherently. The video guy across the hall heard and came in to check and I could barely squeak out what was wrong. Thankfully he killed it for me. So. Frigging. Gross.

Needless to say, I wore my runners the rest of the day. And I never wore those mary janes again.

(ETA: The building i work in experienced a fire about 2 years after this incident, and since asbestos was discovered they did an abatement so the whole building was gutted. No more roaches on steroids!)

were these palmetto bugs? The “roaches” that fly?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm not sure i ever saw them fly, but I bet they could. So probably they were those. Ewwww. Gross. :emoji_tired_face:
Well, the flying ones are a bit cleaner. and germ spread is the biggie with roaches.
plus infestation smell

Reactions: 6inchcock and Enid

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Palmetto bugs.

One found it's way into my house today *Stupid wooded area. Stupid Florida*

Peepster made the kill. For such a smoll critter she packs much killer instinct. And sharp as fuck teefs.