What reasons do not want someone to go down on you?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Ramsey, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's been weeks since I've gone down on my GF and I'm going crazy cuz I want to so bad for her. I love doing it and she seems to enjoy it because I can get her to come (I usually use fingers and tongue but I can get her to come from just my mouth on her clit).

I've tried to go down on her lately and she has been pulling me up instead. A bit I could understand cuz she told me she was having her period but what about the rest of the time? What reasons would you not want your guy to go down on you?

2. maxcok

Gold Member

Why don't you ask her?

3. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have but she's still shy/not comfortable talking about some sexual issues.

4. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Then why would we know her reasons?

We can only guess.
    She'll either want to talk about it or not.
    If not then bad luck.

5. Patchos

Gold Member

Tell her you are suffering from a degenerative disease and you need the enzymes in her pussy juice to bolster your immune system.

6. maxcok

Gold Member

I seriously don't understand people who have sex but can't talk about it at all. I personally couldn't be involved with someone that repressed. Maybe you should work on the communication issue first, i.e. address the core problem, not the symptoms. Why is she uncomfortable talking about sex? Does she think sex is something to be ashamed of? Does she think oral sex is nasty? Who knows, but it's probably all connected.

7. Patchos

Gold Member

How uncommunicative couples initiate sex:

1. They pass notes to each other with stick figure drawings - the male figure has an 'extra leg' ;)
    2. One signs to the other - making a circle with thumb and forefinger and then poking their other forefinger through it ;)

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only time I didn't want to recieve oral was when I had an infection. It had a slight odor. I suspected it would taste bad. It was embarrassing, too. I wasn't sexually active for the ten days I was treated for it.

I have no idea why your girl objects. Ask her outright. Don't beat around the bush. "I want to do this, what are your objections? Where do these objections come from?" If she won't answer, eat someone else's pussy, or learn to live without. I can't answer your question.

9. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

^sounds good to me! :biggrin1:

10. maxcok

Gold Member

That got me so hard. :wank:

Actually, you raise a good point. I wonder if people like that don't travel in pairs. Birds of a feather and all that.

. . . or do. :biggrin2:

11. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    i have no real idea because i don't know your girl personally, but given what you've described it could be because it's not working for her and she does not know how to ask for what she wants because she is far too shy and reserved.

look for gentle ways/opportunities to open her up on her sexual reservations, go from there

in this case i think youll have to be very patient, and not express ulterior motives which she may pick up on

but i am just speculating here going off an initial skim through

#11 Enid, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well, obviously I don't know why your girlfriend doesn't like it, but I have friends who have told me that they're very self-conscious about how they might taste or smell. I have one friend who won't let a man go down on her unless she takes a bath first. She feels that only a thorough soaking can make her feel confident enough to enjoy herself. Other female friends have told me that they feel so self-conscious that they never enjoy it. Even I sometimes suffer from this insecurity. It's one of the many reasons why I like being hairless. I feel like I smell much better. Also, sometimes it relieves my anxiety if I blow him after he's been inside me because then I can taste myself and I know how I taste. There have been a few times when I didn't say anything out loud about it, but knowing that I tasted good made it much easier for me to enjoy myself when he went down on me. Perhaps you could reassure her about her smell and taste? That may be key.

I'm just suggesting one possible reason. It could be something else entirely.

13. Luvhmlrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe you are spending too much time in that neighborhood and she wants something different. I was very shy when it came to talking about sex, thankfully my bf (now husband) was understanding. We used to have late night conversations in the dark about sex (that usually led to sex). Keep talking with her and help her to feel comfortable to talk with you.

14. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

You should try talking with your gf. But my experience tells me that you may not always get open honest and actionable answers. But you must at least try.

Reasons why she doesn't want you to go down on her, I can only think of 2:
    1. She thinks she smells. But that should only short time. Either a shower or a visit to the doctor should fix that.

2. She doesn't want to go down on you.

15. 4x4

4x4 New Member

Yep. I would give odds that one or both of those are the reason.

Showering together, without sexual pressure, just might help.

16. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think it's a matter of her not liking it at all, more like times when she just doesn't want it. That could be the case, and knowing me I over analyze and the simple things escape me.
    She has told me she loves going down on me and it's one of her favorite things to do, so that probably isn't the answer either, but maybe it's a self conscious thing?

Of course I will talk with her, and not with stick figure drawings either :p Due to our schedules we haven't had a chance to have much alone time lately. That just makes me antsy in the pantsy...

17. D_Leonna Javelincatcher

I suspect you are on to something. The reciprocal aspect of this act might be the reason for the hesitation. In another relationship in which I was involved, (many years ago) the oral recieved required oral given so it completely shut me down on wanting. Only with a complete trust and many months of patience on behalf of my husband did I relax and enjoy. Interesting that I would estimate that our oral ratio is 10-1 in favor of him. He just loves to lick and oral is difficult for me to perform. Still there are no strings required.

As all have mentioned...talk- but most importantly LISTEN!

Renee

QUOTE=ConstantComment;3401275]You should try talking with your gf. But my experience tells me that you may not always get open honest and actionable answers. But you must at least try.

Reasons why she doesn't want you to go down on her, I can only think of 2:
    1. She thinks she smells. But that should only short time. Either a shower or a visit to the doctor should fix that.

2. She doesn't want to go down on you.[/QUOTE]

18. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a female who does not get as much pleasure from oral as I do from other things. She may not like being eaten as much as you like eating-- it could happen. You need to get the precise reasons.

Also maybe she's lazy and doesn't want to wash. You must encourage her to be clean 24/7 as a sign of self esteem in that case. She must worship at her own temple a bit more... ask her to give you a masturbation show.

19. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    Forget the hormone thingy. Me thinks why a lot of persons cum here is cause it pisses the wanker side off. So..........No bites then?? No Hormones from the other side wanna take a bite?

20. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This makes my brain hurt a bit. And I even have one of your cars from down under, and it still doesn't help...

Draft saved Draft deleted