Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would you inflict on your partner if you found out they had been having a full blown affair behind your back?

Would you show them the door and kick them out?

Say whats good for the goose is good for the gander and have a fling yourself?

Say nothing and just let it eat away at you?

Or take some other form of unspeakable retribution?:eek:

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Revenge is for the mentally unstable.

Simply dump then and tell them WHY you've dumped them so they make think twice about cheating (that only works of course if they end up regretting what they had with you).

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd do what Chuck would do, or if I was living in his place I'd simply have to leave without saying anything. Cheat on me and expect me to have a civil break-up? No way, I'll just leave.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd do what Chuck would do, or if I was living in his place I'd simply have to leave without saying anything. Cheat on me and expect me to have a civil break-up? No way, I'll just leave.

Just found your May 2 photo posting! Wow, wow, wow, what a great cock! If you're ever in Pittsburgh......

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Revenge is for the mentally unstable.

Simply dump then and tell them WHY you've dumped them so they make think twice about cheating (that only works of course if they end up regretting what they had with you).
I agree, 100%.

If my partner cheated on me, my response would be pretty simple: "You shit on me for trusting you. Have a good life. Good luck finding anyone else of my quality."

And that would be the end of it.

And it happened once before (but not with my current partner.) He cheated on me (while I was in the hospital, recovering from a tonsillectomy!), I packed my stuff that night I found out, he stalked me for a while, then tried to beg me back. I was done.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think you change as you get older, in my youth lol, i would have fought and been very verbal, now adays i would just say nothing and pack him up and ask him to leave, sometimes silence is the best form of revenge

im with ya on that man. Thank them for their time, tell them its been real but you dont want to play doormat and show them the exit. People who do that crap have a pathology that you alone can not fix (like telling an alcoholic or drug addict to simply 'stop'). The best 'revenge' you can exact is picking up the pieces of your life, learning from this and moving on with your life...hopefully to a healthier relationship next time around.

I am sorry it happened to you. As cliche as it sounds, rest assured you that you will get through it and be a better person for it...if YOU choose to.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Revenge? Success is the best revenge. I'd find someone who wanted me. If someone betrayed me that way I wouldn't want them anymore anyway so it wouldn't matter. I'd wish them good luck and be glad I was free of living a lie. No thanks! Too many fish in the sea. I don't want anybody who doesn't want me! I think actions speak louder then words. That pretty much says it all. Nothing left to say after that only goodbye.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't EVEN want to go there. I am thinking that I just didn't make the right choices in men. :confused:

Revenge is the sorriest invention. I think that I will learn not to expect too much from guys.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just say, "Adios, Muchacho/Muchacha" and walk away. I've never experienced a gf cheating on me, and I've never really had a relationship, other than purely sexual, with another dude yet; but I'd probably just tell them to take a walk and never speak to them again.
Getting even is just immature. As Ghandi said, "An eye for an eye, leaves everyone blind."
Put it behind you and move forward.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd change the locks and throw all of the cheaters clothes out on the front lawn, and then let karma handle the rest of it. REvenges gets ya nowhere, and in the long run will end up hurting you.