What Sex You Like Opposite,Same,All of it

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 1longride, Mar 29, 2008.

1. 1longride

1longride New Member

Albums:
    Well you see post about 50/50 or 90/10 and on. I think its like this you like the opposite, same or you like it all. Some guys talk about it. As far as I know the Ladies dont talk about it. When 10 11 years there was 5 us little dudes trying things, feeling each other a little sucking and even one started some poking. Had fun with it did not like getting poked. Then I had a girl turn me on to that small pink thing it wasnt like mine. That was it never went back to the boy group. As we grew up I have only seen one of the guys, we talked for a while. I asked if he has seen any of the others. He said no.
    Well that is how it went with me. Now after 20+ years of married life my wife has decided not to have sex any more. Why dont know,maybe the girlfriends she has changed her?? Maybe I need to go find some new friends, any one close by.
    So what do yall think, opposite same or all of it :smile::smile::smile:

2. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

You do need to find some new fuck buddies since your wife has closed off the cave from you or anyone else. Keep your wife as your best friend though and you will remain married until you are 100. However, she must understand that guys do have sexual urges and that women lose them after 40 or after they have had the pain of childbirth ruin their sexual appetite so us guys should be allowed to go to prositutes or fuck buddies for our supply of pussy or ass. If a wife does not understand that, she must, or else that friendship in the marriage will fall apart and you will resent her for that. Openly discuss this with her and make her understand that although you will do a Spitzer on her, that you still love her as a best friend forever. That's what all marraiges eventually come down to. The ones that deny their hubbies the right to get sex elsewhere are just begging for a divorce because they will have a grouchy hubby to deal with and eventually an enemy. My mother understands this as she became a Jesus freak and my dad still is a horny guy but my dad has been travelling to Germany, Brazil, and Dominican Republic where prostitution is legal and regulated to protect the worker and the client by making it safer with STD testing. If my dad were not allowed sex outside of marriage and he had not gotten any from mom, they would have been divorced decades ago. This is why more than half of American marriages end in divorce- the American wives want to have their cake and eat it. They can't have things both ways which they want a "devoted" husband AND they don't want to have sex with them. The husband is not only denied sex from the wife, but he is not allowed to have sex with others to relieve his sexual tension and he gets grouchy from lack of sex or testicular cancer from storing up excess semen (yes, there is scientific proof I read in Yahoo News sometime ago). The husband then cheats behind her back, or bluntly divorces her. (or, the wife who wants none gains weight to repulse the hubby from poking her and same result happens- divorce.) Another thing that might happen- homosexuality. Guys are more open to gay sex than women and yes, monogamous sexless marriages contribute to this trend. There is nothing more humiliating to a wife than to have her hubby turn gay, but if she denies sex and wants monogamy, she has this coming to her because the only people the hubby is allowed to see are guys and if he sees other women, the wife gets jealous.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

My preference is breathing

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

Honestly, I prefer men sexually. I don't hate women socially.

I do think a lot about (hypothetically contingent): What would it be like being with women sexually? That is short-lived.

Then, I start thinking about men. I want them. I don't worry about getting pregnant. I do worry about keeping men's interest. I don't trust them for that matter. I always feel the rules changing with men. I also hate feeling like I gotta compete. It is sooo goddamned tiring. It really is. Gay men can be temperamental.

I would like to meet some guy and not feel like I am losing before I even begin. There used to be a time when I was happy. Now, I am not so...after dealing with the wrong guys. I would like to feel happy again.

6. dreamer20

Gold Member

So sorry when that happens.:frown1:

7. invisibleman

Gold Member

Ooh, I hate that shit. I know how that is. I was in a LTR where the sex dropped off to nothing and I found out that my guy was sleeping with two other guys.

Had I had known that information when he met those guys, I would've fucked on him. I wasn't getting any from him. And he blamed it on me like it was my fault. What a cunt. What was so fuckt up about that is we were friends. Good friends. And he really shit on that.

I think that if I were married...I would want a clause in the contract when a spouse no longer wants sex...the spouse that does without gets to find a surrogate. You should be able to have sex with your spouse or long-term partner. If they don't want it, you should be able to find it for yourself. No harm, no foul.

8. 1longride

1longride New Member

Albums:
    njqt466, that is one thing her mom did start in her late 40s so she could be following the same line.
    I have learned that folks do talk. I work in plant that has about 2100 folks and there are groups that do have talks about all the thing we do in life. Just like here.

darkseid1998 thanks for your input too.

Draft saved Draft deleted