Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. Where is the judgement in my statement? My point is he seems to want to be labelled, so i labelled him. I labelled, i didnt judge.
2. Do you not know that gay people can have a relationship with god and that many of us do, it is not that unusual, so why is this funny?
3. Therefore where is this hate you find?

You need to lighten up dude and stop seeing negativity where it does not exist.

And i did encourage him to enjoy, so what are you on about?

Lol gotta love it a queer guy using biblical terms to cast judgment.

Lighten up dude dont you think theres enough hate in this world.

Mate your just a straight guy that likes to suck cock plenty of them out there despite what the label brigade might want to call you.

Dont ask people what orientation you are... tell them

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks like one of those struggling-out-of-the-closet types. As he gets older, he'll get more ravenous and spend more and more time cruising. Eventually, he'll probably start identifying himself publicly as a 'gay American', divorce his wife, and find a rich, hung, ugly steroidal musclequeen with balls the size of kidnet beans.:rolleyes:

Ok, I follow the getting gayer over time scenario -- a lot of guys fall into that category. But exactly how is he going to change from British to an American??

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I follow the getting gayer over time scenario -- a lot of guys fall into that category. But exactly how is he going to change from British to an American??
OOPS! Can't slip one past you, can I? So sharp. I just got so into riffing on that former governor-weasel in the closet-context of the op that I just didn't catch that. My bad:redface:

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a married guy in my forties, I've had sex with 20 plus women. Big breasted women are my thing. But, I have a strong urge every now and then to suck cock. Not just any cock though, It has to be big.
You're the same sexuality as me, mate - and, if you ever find out what that is, please let me know! I, too, am happily married, in my forties and totally big breast-obsessed, but the allure of going down on a massive cock every now and again is far too much to resist (and, most fortunately for me, my wife enjoys watching (especially if she gets to fuck it afterwards)). I used to feel like the "odd one out" in this respect, but posts like yours get me to feeling this isn't so unusual after all!

Cheers,
~Reese! :~)

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I noticed quite a few men here expressing the same ambivalent feelings, and wrote this post which generated some interesting responses:

http://www.lpsg.org/171464-hot-for-dick-vs-hot.html

Some guys are bi in that they are emotionally and sexually attracted to both genders, but many are bi only in more limited ways, as in sexual but no emotional interest, or very specific dick fetishes and indifference to the rest of the male body and face. I wonder if there aren't more guys who are bi in the limited than in the fuller sense.