What sexual "positions/activities" do you see feel is the most degrading?

Just from this thread:

"I've been only dating submissives for a long time that I have forgotten what vanilla woman MIGHT dislike..."

"I'm fine with being vanilla if that's all she can do. That's right I'LL ADJUST!"

"Whipped enough to disengage from BDSM for a woman to me is whipped since that is usually my ONE criteria."

Your other thread asking for advice was similar. You're saying you're not trying to imply a certain amount of experience here? That you are *so* involved in BDSM you can't remember regular sex? Oh come on. You don't do yourself any favours :rolleyes:

I wonder if he'd like some ice for that burn.

Totally owned.

D

deleted924715

Actually not involved with the BDSM community at all and never have been. Only done light kink till now. And yes, till rught this moment every woman who has been into me liked to be dominated.

Sigh.
Nevermind.
Have at it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even a few ciders haven't curbed my outrage about this thread.

You ask simple questions about women because you have little experience. We give you sincere advice (that is strangely unanimous don't ya think?) To which you ignore and substitute your own ideas. Then you talk like you are well versed in the subject, if you were so sure of your own opinion why did you ask us in the first place. When your ass gets handed to you you readily admit your inexperience. See how this looks from an outsider's perspective. Apply some intro psychology.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even a few ciders haven't curbed my outrage about this thread.

You ask simple questions about women because you have little experience. We give you sincere advice (that is strangely unanimous don't ya think?) To which you ignore and substitute your own ideas. Then you talk like you are well versed in the subject, if you were so sure of your own opinion why did you ask us in the first place. When your ass gets handed to you you readily admit your inexperience. See how this looks from an outsider's perspective. Apply some intro psychology.

Who said I'm not listening...my mind is turning for real but I like long discussions...

Actually I'm so used to visualizing what a woman I'm attracted to looks like on her knees that I'm thrown by the fact that I don't even care if i have never have sex with her. I just want to cuddle with her. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? LOL.

You're enraged at a...thread? Really?!!! Have a Valium.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Kid, you aren't smart enough to know what you don't know. Your long discussions are drawn out to make everyone around you think you are childish so you can use that as an excuse to act a fool. Then no one expects you to do the right thing g so you can do whatever you wanted in the first place.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kid, you aren't smart enough to know what you don't know. Your long discussions are drawn out to make everyone around you think you are childish so you can use that as an excuse to act a fool. Then no one expects you to do the right thing g so you can do whatever you wanted in the first place.

What?!! My brain hurts...I'm light-hearted and try not to take things seriously...but why am I not sexualizing the new woman as I did the others? Bit lost there....I have this intense need to give in to her every whim...

What does that mean?

*sigh*

IGNORE.

*Oh, blessed silence!*

I straight up refuse to indulge this attention whore any more.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess
D

deleted924715

Save those eyerolls, bud. You don't wanna strain your eyes - you need them for all of your... eye contact.

You know, that strange, staring thing you do instead of actually dating and fucking?

Good luck kid.

It would appear that quite a few of the LPSG women who tend to respond to things more frequently have gotten tired of your "Let me ask you for advice, when it would be better for me to actually talk to the individual, but then ignore all the advice I've gotten". Which is kind of impressive, given you only joined in November of 2015.

Also, generalizing is obnoxious. Which you do seem to do overly much.