What sexual "positions/activities" do you see feel is the most degrading?

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does is feel to have no one take you seriously here anymore? I get a feeling your future threads herr are going to be met with some good recipes. Right, ladies?[/QUOT
How does is feel to have no one take you seriously here anymore? I get a feeling your future threads herr are going to be met with some good recipes. Right, ladies?

So quick to judge everything!!! I have the flu and am stuck in bed ....not trolling just bored and like chatting...in any case I was trying to be playful!!!! Emoticons arent showing up on the thread as i use them

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No man (or woman) has ever done anything to me that I found to be degrading. Anything that has been unconventional was done with my consent, and I would never consent to feeling actual shame. There were things that were varying degrees of embarrassing, but typically only because of witnesses. Again, I consented, and found these events exciting. Degradation is abuse. Muthafucka would rue the day.

Reactions: Masterpumper

Ok. you gotta ride words like "slut", "whore" , "cum dumpster", "trash" all over her. Make sure you use a permanent black marker. Write really big and very BOLD on her face. Then you have to bind her with some really rough rope, put one of those gag funnel things in her mouth. Blind fold her. Place her on top of a sybian machine and get an automated fuck machine with a large dildo to fuck her in the ass. Make sure you have the words "MY DADDY" written on the machine so it is legible. Then you get the video camera and put it up as a live stream where tons of people can see it all while you do this in public and in front of everyone she knows. Be sure to verbally assault her and shout how much of a cheating whore she is as she is being bukkaked by random strangers off the street. Oh shit, don't forget to email it to her place of work.

There, that's your answer. I feel that is probably one of the most degrading sexual positions to be put in. Fuck, now was that so hard? Why am I the only one to take this thread seriously... or you could just have sex with her. The moment she spreads her legs open just say "Typical woman, what a slut I knew you would." and then just walk away. That's the other way if you want to take the pussy approach to it.

that's my advice from personal experience...............................

Yes, exactly!, I think that's more the kind of thing he was hoping for. For me the most utterly degrading, absolutely filthy, repulsive, traumatic thing that you must never do to a woman, would have to be.... *distracted by something shiny*

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, exactly!, I think that's more the kind of thing he was hoping for. For me the most utterly degrading, absolutely filthy, repulsive, traumatic thing that you must never do to a woman, would have to be.... *distracted by something shiny*

LOL @ "shiny"!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your intention was to avoid offending or overstepping her boundaries then it seems to me that you've taken a most backward approach in soliciting advice.

Knowing what one woman finds degrading has no bearing on what your special lady friend will be comfortable with.

Its a confusing method that seeks no actual solution. I think you really need to work on articulating what your true intentions are.

If its to make sure you don't fuck up your relationship by unintentionally degrading her then think about what you are really trying to achieve?

Ask not what you can make your girlfriend do for you, ask what you can do for your girlfriend.